Stairway to Heaven...lol I should have known by the title :)
canyousaywhuut wrote: 49 Days -- does it even make sense that after spending 49 days collecting 3 tears for you to live and after collecting them, you would 6 days after?! -___-

I know right!!!! They really need to make an alternate ending for this show.
49 days - agree! I thought it would be better ending
49 days - totally hated it after all that she dies. What's up - ending was too rushed. Warrior Bark Dong Soo - Loved the drama but so hated the girl he ends up with. Color of Woman - another one where she ends up with the wrong guy ugh Iljimae - how can the protagonist die???? Horrible ending :(
K-Pop The Ultimate Audition. It was a total disapointment! I liked the drama at the beggining, but the end was horrible! But wait, was that even an ending? I don't think so..
Muscle Girl. The drama was bad, but the ending was.. horrible!
Myung Wol The Spy. Again, the drama was very bad, but the ending seemed too exagerated.
Love Keeps Going. The last episodes were so full of drama, but the ending was so bad. Again, was that even an ending?
travis wrote: What's Up

u saved me i was going to watch it soon
MusicROSE wrote: Koishite Akuma [ending=horrible+sad]
Muscle Girl [that wasn't and ending]

But, the worst endings are after all those which are left open ><

i agree about Koishite Akuma i forgot to mention it, i had expectations for that drama then i had a huge disappointment
canyousaywhuut wrote: 49 Days -- does it even make sense that after spending 49 days collecting 3 tears for you to live and after collecting them, you would 6 days after?! -___-

City Hunter
Coffee Prince
-- I know the couples ended up together but honestly, whaddup with JUST STARING AT EACH OTHER?!

Atashinchi No Danshi

1 Litre of Tears (I know from the start that she will die no matter what, but I had this 2% hope that she wouldn't die and that she and the guy would date and be happy for the rest of their lives)

DREAM HIGH and
DREAM HIGH 2 !! How come no one ended up with someone?! -_____- except for the dancer and the rapper girl...

SPY MYUNG WOL -- open ending????

Kpop the Ultimate Audition and Shut Up Flower Boy Band -- I actually wanted the bands to be successful. :(

I have high standards for the ending that's why I have a lot on my list. :P
I LOVE all the dramas listed above but cant accept the ending. I want more. :|

Totally agree specially with the line "whaddup with JUST STARING AT EACH OTHER?!" hahaha i have the same impression
verdaisy wrote: K-Pop The Ultimate Audition. It was a total disapointment! I liked the drama at the beggining, but the end was horrible! But wait, was that even an end? I don't think so..
Muscle Girl. The drama was bad, but the ending was.. horrible!
Myung Wol The Spy. Again, the drama was very bad, but the ending seemed too exagerated.
Love Keeps Going. The last episodes were so full of drama, but the ending was so bad. Again, was that even an ending?

U have to get over it bcz KPOPTUA is over!! and that was the ending!
I think all dramas have a disappointing ending there are only a few that doesnt but even then it's not the best :( Iljimae had a really disappointing ending - LOVED THE SERIES but the ending was just not good enough :(
City Hunter is another one - too ambigous didnt know what really happened
K-Pop - is it even an ending...just dont understand why they couldnt have aired one more week!? was a bad series anyways but still...!
Sleepninja wrote: Momo Love - It just felt like it was being rushed and yet was draggy at the same time. Plus the last few episodes threw a ton of cliche plot twists at you all at once!

oh goodness! That series just gave me a massive migraine...didnt even know what the point of the show was...the ending was even worse!
"the jewel family" was the worst....
jewel family(the worst ending ever,,,,made me hate the whole drama,,,,nothing went right at the end) boys over flower(i wanted them to get married ) coffee prince Skip beat (i didn't like it at all...) it's okay daddy's girl Zettai Kareshi(i don't like japanese dramas at all...poor robot) for movies: Antique Bakery(i don't get it) Cyborg She(Boku no kanojo wa saibogu) Reign Of Assassins
I don't know if anyone else will agree with me but Goong, at the end I was like... what??!! She's pregnant... when and how did they do it... Also the whole thing about him not wanting to be crown price or whatever was left unclear to me.
^do not post spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!