Rourou wrote: U have to get over it bcz KPOPTUA is over!! and that was the ending!

I know that it was the ending. I was just saying that it was so unsatisfying, that it didn't even look like an ending to me :D.
yeah i think this whole thread was like most of the reasons why i don't watch a drama-completely. I noticed that now, i just watch until like 14/16 because i don't want the ending to disappoint me and ruin the whole drama for me LOL. I think as long as i know my favorite couple gets together somehow that's a fine ending to me :p its a shame that the endings of most dramas couldn't be as great as the beginning of them D:
Couldn't agree more with the dramas u mentioned and i think most of kdramas have unsatisfying ending but as long as the main leads get toghether that won't be a problem :)
KPOPTUA's ending was a little unsatisfying, but I still enjoyed the drama enough to look past that.
Sash wrote: Mary stayed all night -
Unsatisfied totally.
As much as i Love Jang Geun I wished she choose another guy.

i do agree with you,
i love JGS but in that Drama she should end up with the other guy the look good together,,

love city Hunter very very much but the end should have something more of lee min ho and park myung !!!
I'm like Mirichan and try to forget dramas with terrible endings, hehe. But now that i'm able to sort my drama list, i took a look at the ones I gave the lowest scores and came up with one to add to this list

The Quiz Show 2. Just....an overacted mess, lol. The story was unoriginal, but what plunged it to such a low rating for me was the ending. *major eye roll* hehe.
autumn tale love contract What Happened in Bali Skip beat Will it Snow at Christmas? East of Eden and all those drama that ended with the death of both main lead :(
kimchifans wrote: autumn tale
love contract
What Happened in Bali
Skip beat
Will it Snow at Christmas?
East of Eden

and all those drama that ended with the death of both main lead :(

I don't remember a drama where both main lead died i just remember dramas where one of them dies.
verdaisy wrote:
Love Keeps Going. The last episodes were so full of drama, but the ending was so bad. Again, was that even an ending?

Ack! You reminded me of it. The messiest, most ludicrous ending ever. Like you go to the hairdresser, she puts masks and conditioners on it, dies it red, dries it beautifully for 2 hours and in the end shaves you bald.

I agree on 49 days, not because it was sad but because it was senseless and wasted the whole drama

I'd add Lie to Me - if the last 5 episodes can be considered an ending as a whole.
Witchgirl247 wrote: I don't know if anyone else will agree with me but Goong, at the end I was like... what??!! She's pregnant... when and how did they do it... Also the whole thing about him not wanting to be crown price or whatever was left unclear to me.

I didn't finish Goong but my friends who does kept telling me that the ending wasn't good.
verdaisy wrote: I know that it was the ending. I was just saying that it was so unsatisfying, that it didn't even look like an ending to me :D.

Yeah i understand, it's just that it took me 2 days to fully aware that it was an ending!
yankumicho wrote: KPOPTUA's ending was a little unsatisfying, but I still enjoyed the drama enough to look past that.

I agree somehow, ijust couldn't hate the drama, it wasn't that bad to dislike it.
Affrodite wrote: Couldn't agree more with the dramas u mentioned and i think most of kdramas have unsatisfying ending but as long as the main leads get toghether that won't be a problem :)

Well, that's the main idea but people like me endings can ruin things badly!
kimchifans wrote: autumn tale
love contract
What Happened in Bali
Skip beat
Will it Snow at Christmas?
East of Eden

and all those drama that ended with the death of both main lead :(

LOL I thought the ending to What Happened in Bali was very satisfying ..after all that was the whole point of the story. I really enjoyed the shock.
time between dog and wolf....I don't know If I hated or loved it but....yaaaa this ending !!!!!!