Agreedddd with all dramas you've mentioned guys... just gonna add it: Bad Guy (It was a really good drama, and the end is super duper sucks..) Flames of ambition (the whole drama and the ending is freaking boring) #sighs Hong Gil Dong (it was a very good drama, but the end is so unsatisfying though) Padam padam (the story is very original, but it gets confusing and boring and at the end i' asked myself how come i finished it??) The Princess's Man (although i enjoyed the drama very much but the ending just make me confused with the whole story,come on, what's the point of all their suffers if it just end like that,i mean, really, JUST LIKE THAT!!!!)
I was really unsatisfied with the ending to Big and bored by the ending to I do I do
I thought the ending of FBRS was irritating and lame.
The ending to Flower Boy Ramyen Shop was a little odd...but they were going for odd, so it kind of fit. I personally loved the ending to fashion king...after all that angst somebody needed to ##die.##
Sleepninja wrote: I thought the ending of FBRS was irritating and lame.

OMG
Pororo203 wrote: Haha Fashion King. Worst Ending Ever.

umm Special Affairs Team TEN didn't have a great ending either

There's a season 2 for TEN, they are working on it.... Nevertheless it wouldn't hurt if the ending was a little more enlightening.

City Hunter ---- I was like WTH?? That was no end
BOF --- The ending was a major reason I dropped it, what's with all the drama and suffering, just for the last scene to be at a beach, and the 5 of them watching the sunrise or sunset, whichever it was.... A sequel wouldn't have cost much
I think you can now add Big to this list.
I have to add to the list Glowing She..I'm so dissapointed about the ending..
How can they do that?! The first episodes were so good..I could even get over the boring/filler parts and then they offer me that ending..at least the MV made me a little happy..but still..
purplenette wrote: I think you can now add Big to this list.

exactly!! they should have made it longer to make the ending satisfying.
and i have to add city hunter, one of the best for me but i have to say the ending was not remarkable somehow it lacks sumthing that wud have made the drama even more outstanding. :(
I second K-pop The ultimate Audition... I mean the last episode was just bad... (They tried to fit 3 episodes in one... no wonder it was terrible)
FoxRain wrote: 49 Days. It should've been rated a 10 and been on my favorites list because eps 1-18 were insanely good, but the ending (eps 19-20) was insanely bad. I still get mad and want to strangle the writer every time i think about it.

ditto, same here. This was a great drama that broke my heart at the end.
MusicROSE wrote:
Muscle Girl [that wasn't and ending]

This ending was terrible- by far the worst I have EVER seen. It didn't offer any closure at all, I hated it! Yeah, just had to say, I agree with you 500%. Plus, I like your profile picture. No Min Woo is so bloody attractive.
I third Big; there were way too many questions left unanswered in that drama.
goldenseal50 wrote: Stairway to Heaven...lol I should have known by the title :)

I just don't hate the ending, I hate the whole drama!! Too much to handle...

I don't actually hate them; but I wanted more!!!

"red"*Down With Love: I wanted a wedding!!!

*Summer Scent: They just look at each other after all the things the go through, ehhhh really? Why don't get a hug, a kiss or something!!! ughhhh

*9 Ends 2 Outs: great ending, but I wanted more, maybe a future scene, with kids or something...and what the heck the freaking letter said?

*Beauty or Beast: open endings, hate open endings....
*My Name is Kim Sam Soon: open ending...
*What's Up? Fox: *sighs* another open ending.... but this one, I really wanted to know what happened after the 2 years!!
*They Kiss Again: open ending...this is getting on my nerves...
*Goong: open ending...nuff said...

*Flower Boy Ramyun Shop: what happened to chef? Did she pass the exam? Did Chi Soo become a chef or he end up being the chairman of his father business?

*Stars Falling From The Sky: I love the series, but what I don't get is?
1. Why she end up "quitting" everything that was her? Things that actually can help with the huge family?
2. Brother got the other girl or not?
3. And why in the world they where living in that area? What happened to the lawyer house?
Big!! I hated the ending of that drama. Well, the whole drama wasn't good.