Lets add Fashion King to this list! Not only was the death of Young Gul shocking but the writers just left all these lose ends open. Its probably the most rediculous ending ive ever seen.

Oh and I just finished Glowing She. The ending of that was bogus. Nothing was solved. Thats a waste of a drama.
kdramafan89 wrote: Lets add Fashion King to this list! Not only was the death of Young Gul shocking but the writers just left all these lose ends open. Its probably the most rediculous ending ive ever seen.

Oh and I just finished Glowing She. The ending of that was bogus. Nothing was solved. Thats a waste of a drama.

Exactly a super waste of time i rated it a 3 !!

I want to add king2hearts not as a non satidfying ending but bcz **Eun Shi Kyun Died** End of spoiler But let's say that it didn't ruin the drama in general
I was very dissapointed with the ending in K-Pop Ult. Aud. there were too many loose ends left dangling, which is a shame because otherwise I loved that drama. Dream high 1 and 2's endings were dissapointing to me as well, although not terrible, they just lacked details. (I would have loved to know who the main girl in DH1 ended up with the "country guy" after all). The plot of DH2 lacked focus IMO, but that's another story. Goong's ending although it was cute just lacked details, and it's a shame since it was a really fun drama. Rooftop prince's and Love rain's endings both were a little so so for me unfortunately, but otherwise I loved both dramas. Silence's ending made me so sad for the girl and guy -I wish he would have told her about the cancer sooner. Devil Beside You's ending was good, but I really wanted to see them get married.
I hate to add this one to this list, but

W no Higeki

I had such high hopes. The story was so good, the ending....disappointingly unoriginal and rushed.

It didn't make me hate it, but it was well on its way to a 10 before that.
Fashion King. Probably the worst ending I've ever seen lol...until this day I'm still very confused and unsatisfied.
I would like to add "Big" to this list as the worst ending i've ever sen so far *sigh*
CheerfulSoul wrote: I would like to add "Big" to this list as the worst ending i've ever sen so far *sigh*

I saw this thread at the top and thought... "Gee, I wonder what drama is being mentioned in this thread today!?"

Actually...I did not wonder at all. I knew. What a CRAPTASTIC ending. ugh....
Jeaniessi wrote: I saw this thread at the top and thought... "Gee, I wonder what drama is being mentioned in this thread today!?"

Actually...I did not wonder at all. I knew. What a CRAPTASTIC ending. ugh....

Today, i have to let everyone know that Big had a really bad ending !! One more thing i have to do: warn people who plans to watch this that the ending may make them hate it !
No one mentioned "Hwapyeong Princess's Weight Loss"? Just her choice in the end made me want to break the computer screen. If it wan't for that the movie would be amazing.
Rourou wrote: Exactly a super waste of time i rated it a 3 !!

I want to add king2hearts not as a non satidfying ending but bcz **Eun Shi Kyun Died** End of spoiler But let's say that it didn't ruin the drama in general

Yup agreed I love K2H ...but still I loved him! Let's not forget Big! That ending was definitely a let down! Oh and I gave Fashion King a 2 LOL
Glad to see people already beat me to Big. Such a disappointment. Also: -City Hunter (the last episode was the only reason I didn't give that drama a 10/10. Such a bad last episode) -IRIS -Miss Ripley (although the entire show was a bit of a disaster) -Myung Wol the Spy -Soulmate (since they never made the second season. All my tears)
Haha Fashion King. Worst Ending Ever. umm Special Affairs Team TEN didn't have a great ending either
CheerfulSoul wrote: I would like to add "Big" to this list as the worst ending i've ever sen so far *sigh*

heh i was actually looking around for this thread yesterday and gave up. DITTO!
BIG - the ending was a whole confusion.