Juniko wrote: time between dog and wolf....I don't know If I hated or loved it but....yaaaa this ending !!!!!!

Now i am afraid to finish the show.
CITY HUNTER SPOILER ALERT

While I think the ambiguous ending to City Hunter was good for the main couple, I didn't like that the Prosecutor had to die in such a tragic way. I really liked him :'(
goldenseal50 wrote: LOL I thought the ending to What Happened in Bali was very satisfying ..after all that was the whole point of the story. I really enjoyed the shock.

I think so too, the whole drama was dark and serious so if they ended it with a wedding or another 'happily ever after' finale I would be very dissapointed.
the first drama came to mind is Long Love Letter.. I don't hate unclear ending,,but this one is just too absurd.. and btw,,I like the ending of What Happened in Bali..also 49 days.. :D
Rourou wrote: u saved me i was going to watch it soon

Still watch it! It's a very good drama! :)
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: I know right!!!! They really need to make an alternate ending for this show.

I made my own --- the 2 of them rose from the dead! (Hey, it's fantasy drama, anything can happen). =))))
verdaisy wrote:
Myung Wol The Spy. Again, the drama was very bad, but the ending seemed too exagerated.
Love Keeps Going. The last episodes were so full of drama, but the ending was so bad. Again, was that even an ending?

100% agree! Myung Wol the Spy doesn't have a realistic ending. I superduper hated it! Love Keeps Going -- they didn't even show the leading man at the very end. -___-
xtwinklerainbowx wrote:
Skip beat (i didn't like it at all...)

Manga's still ongoing so maybe that's why they didn't have a "proper" ending. I'm actually planning to read it.
amrita828 wrote: Ack! You reminded me of it. The messiest, most ludicrous ending ever. Like you go to the hairdresser, she puts masks and conditioners on it, dies it red, dries it beautifully for 2 hours and in the end shaves you bald.

Made me laugh. HAHAHA! True that!:)))))
soracantabile wrote:
and btw,,I like the ending of What Happened in Bali..also 49 days.. :D

Hihi. You must like dramas where the leads die. Lol. :)))) Sometimes, I like it when the second lead dies, but never the leads. :(
KPOP - The Ultimate Audition. Well, I don't need to explain this one. There were large pieces of the story missing so the ending was absolutely unsatisfying.
devitto wrote: KPOP - The Ultimate Audition.

Well, I don't need to explain this one. There were large pieces of the story missing so the ending was absolutely unsatisfying.

Yes watching the last episode was like watching a movie with someone else holding the remote and randomly fast forwarding. You sorta got what was going gone but were like WTH? lol
Love Keeps Going. I felt like they added some unnecessary drama just to make it longer. The chemistry between the two of them was amazing. But the ending . . .
IRIS ...drama that ended with the death
canyousaywhuut wrote: Manga's still ongoing so maybe that's why they didn't have a "proper" ending. I'm actually planning to read it.

READ IT! manga is so good, there a anime of this as well and the drama is pretty much a copy of the anime. I believe if they ever plan to make a season 2 of the anime then they might make a season 2 for the drama as well.

And everyone who said City Hunter i totallly agreeeee ... loved the drama but i seriously had to take a good stare at my computer thinking to myself is that the end =.= what a horrible way to end a good drama