jellyfishdrama wrote: I don't know if this was already mentioned, but for me the ultimate drama to fit this description:
BIG.

Totally agree with you...
Completely agree with the dislike for the ending of "Love Keeps Going". This was my first TDrama and I was in love and the...completely lost. I was checking behind my TV to see if I could find a less nonsensical ending. I will Also Agree with Lie To Me and Add: Bad Guy!!!!(Liked this drama and it's OST so much 'till the ending almost made me break my TV). City Hunter, Boys Over Flowers, Bad Love, Dream High --Though to be fair, the ending was not "bad", just very unsatisfying. Full House---Choosing Rain over the much nicer and better looking Kim Sung Soo makes no sense. Man Of Honor The Musical
I hate when bad endings come along and (usually) spoil an otherwise great or even amazing drama. For example: 49 Days, Dream High (both of them, actually) - I adored both of these dramas, but even know, a year after watching them, I still think about the ending sometimes and it irritates me. When dramas are already mediocre, the bad endings don't seem to matter as much. :P
PrincessNana wrote: Fashion King. Probably the worst ending I've ever seen lol...until this day I'm still very confused and unsatisfied.

This was also the worst ending I've seen so far.
a tree with deep roots fugitive plan b
tlkdrama2me wrote: I enjoyed all of these and a few of them are some of my favorites, but .. I was left unsatisfied. :(

Boys Over Flowers *It left me wanting more .. I wanted to see them get married, her become a doctor, and maybe some kids (maybe some type of time lapse or a quick glimpse into the future similar to Secret Garden) and I wanted to see the relationship between Jan Di and Jun Pyo's mother (did it get better or stay the same)*
Goong *I felt I needed more closure about the crown prince issue and I didn't like the "she feels sick and wants to barf" = she must be pregnant .. Just something about it felt off and I wanted more.*
Mary Stayed Out All Night *I love JGS, but I really wanted Mary to end up with Jung In. He was the whole package and even though his motives were all about business in the beginning, you could tell he really cared for Mary. Like I said in a lot of my episodes reviews for this drama (and Jung In even mentions it himself in the last episode), if they would have met on more casual terms and if Mu Kyul was never in the picture, I know they would have hit it off*
Shinging Inheritance *Out of all of these, this was the most satisfying ending (but not satisfying enough lol). Again .. I wanted more. I thought it was very sweet and it did tie up a lot of loose ends, but why end with her leaving Korea to go back to the states to finish culinary school?? I wanted to see them end up together .. maybe a glimpse into the future, them managing a restaurant together or Eun Sung with her own restaurant and Hwan managing the family business. But I guess with 28 episodes, more may have been too much?*
To The Beautiful You *I haven't seen the other versions of this story, so I can't compare .. First off, I wanted Jae Hee to end up with Eun Gyul. So the ending from that standpoint was already bust for me lol. Ok, she ends up with Tae Joon .. FINE, but still I felt the ending was rushed. Could we at least have gotten a kiss? Is a kiss reciprocated from both leads to much to ask for?*

Oops .. I find myself coming off as being too bitter ;) I either wanted a flash forward into the future or the female lead to end up with the second male lead. But I guess, we all want just a little more from our favorite dramas. Just being a bit selfish. Nothing wrong with a little of that though. :)

Awww I loved the ending to To The Beautiful You <3 just like in the manga but I do agree with Boys Over Flower and Mary Stayed Out All Night...the endings are so bad it was just a complete waste of time

I also hate the ending to...
City Hunter
Dream High 2 (havent seen the first one surprisingly!)
Iljimae (I LOVE ILJIMAE but the ending was poo!)
and many more other people have said!
BIG, was a big one for me this year...totally confused everyone and I just don't know why they did that D:
City Hunter- The Staring 0_0 KPOPTUA- That wasn't even an ending. What was that? That was nothing! K2H- Absolutely loved the drama, but something about the ending...that drama seemed like it should never end Dream High 1 and 2- Too realistic of an ending for me. Sorta sad too. :(
BIG!!! I forgot BIG!!!!! BIG was a disgrace to the drama world. That ending was cheap.
Big started out really good then lost it's way. The ending was disappointing and left so many questions unanswered. Another drama that disappointed me was Rooftop Prince. It also started out great but Park Ha became a totally idiot and the ending was completely unsatisfying. Also the ending of Hana Kimi but that's only because Nakatsu was amazing and deserved the girl.
Doremeduck wrote: City Hunter- The Staring 0_0
KPOPTUA- That wasn't even an ending. What was that? That was nothing!
K2H- Absolutely loved the drama, but something about the ending...that drama seemed like it should never end
Dream High 1 and 2- Too realistic of an ending for me. Sorta sad too. :(

Yes, I didn't like the ending to K2H either. I loved the whole drama but the last episode was crap.

Doremeduck wrote: BIG!!! I forgot BIG!!!!! BIG was a disgrace to the drama world. That ending was cheap.

Goliath1357 wrote: Big started out really good then lost it's way. The ending was disappointing and left so many questions unanswered. Another drama that disappointed me was Rooftop Prince. It also started out great but Park Ha became a totally idiot and the ending was completely unsatisfying. Also the ending of Hana Kimi but that's only because Nakatsu was amazing and deserved the girl.

As for Big, yes it started out great but it became crap after episode 9. I felt like shopting myself every time it was Monday and I knew I had to torture myself with Big again :/
And I didn't like Rooftop either. Well, I didn't like the whole drama in general. I even dropped it and only finished it to be able to publish an article about it. And yes. Hana Kimi both the Korean and the Japanese version have a crappy ending.

I also hated Lie To Me's ending
Delicious Gakuin's ending wasn't baaaad just really unsatisfying but I kind of knew it would end up that way. The show was psychotically random anyway but in a fun since. I miss that show btu I'm glad the subbing for it was done. Just...awkward ending. XD
Can I add Innocent man/Nice Guy to this list? Not as a bad ending but as a very rushed ending!!!