Glowing She... I was totally disappointed with the ending.
Nana87 wrote: 49 days - totally hated it after all that she dies.
What's up - ending was too rushed.
Warrior Bark Dong Soo - Loved the drama but so hated the girl he ends up with.
Color of Woman - another one where she ends up with the wrong guy ugh
Iljimae - how can the protagonist die???? Horrible ending :(

I totally agree with the Iljimae ending and I really liked the girl who's with him every time he turns into Iljimae.. Oh well! I still have a chance in watching Lee Jun Ki in Arang and the Magistrate and I hope this drama will have a nice ending..
I just thought of one the other night, but forgot to post in this thread. The ending for The Mist. What a crappy, depressing ending that ruined the awesomeness of the rest of the story. :/
Some people were talking about this a few days ago. For me, Big really deserves the biggest award in this category. It had the suckiest ending EVER! There are lot of JDramas with bad endings too, like Buzzer Beat, Proposal Daisakusen (not counting the special), Attention Please...
beca256 wrote: Some people were talking about this a few days ago.
For me, Big really deserves the biggest award in this category. It had the suckiest ending EVER! There are lot of JDramas with bad endings too, like Buzzer Beat, Proposal Daisakusen (not counting the special), Attention Please...

I didn't have a problem with the ending of Proposal Daisakusen (even excluding the special) Haven't seen the others.
Love Contract (absolutely... the worst..!) Dream High 2
The Greatest Love...greatly disappointed with the ending
BIG The ending really disappointed me
but they might make what's up 2 thats why the ending wasnt that good :/
what i wasnt satisfied with was Beethovens virus is pissed me off like hell even during the drama the girl and 1 of the main actors i just wanted to kill them even though i like jang geun suk i didnt give it a good rating i was disappointed...
So true! I had a serious WTF moment after watching Season of Good Rain. Loved the movie overall, but hated the ending! Sometimes I have no idea what these filmmakers are thinking. Grrrrr!
BIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this ending truly killed me oh, and I suspect Faith would do the same, but I have to wait until tomorrow to be sure... or maybe I shouldn't watch the ending and imagine one I'd like...
I enjoyed all of these and a few of them are some of my favorites, but .. I was left unsatisfied. :(

Boys Over Flowers *It left me wanting more .. I wanted to see them get married, her become a doctor, and maybe some kids (maybe some type of time lapse or a quick glimpse into the future similar to Secret Garden) and I wanted to see the relationship between Jan Di and Jun Pyo's mother (did it get better or stay the same)*
Goong *I felt I needed more closure about the crown prince issue and I didn't like the "she feels sick and wants to barf" = she must be pregnant .. Just something about it felt off and I wanted more.*
Mary Stayed Out All Night *I love JGS, but I really wanted Mary to end up with Jung In. He was the whole package and even though his motives were all about business in the beginning, you could tell he really cared for Mary. Like I said in a lot of my episodes reviews for this drama (and Jung In even mentions it himself in the last episode), if they would have met on more casual terms and if Mu Kyul was never in the picture, I know they would have hit it off*
Shinging Inheritance *Out of all of these, this was the most satisfying ending (but not satisfying enough lol). Again .. I wanted more. I thought it was very sweet and it did tie up a lot of loose ends, but why end with her leaving Korea to go back to the states to finish culinary school?? I wanted to see them end up together .. maybe a glimpse into the future, them managing a restaurant together or Eun Sung with her own restaurant and Hwan managing the family business. But I guess with 28 episodes, more may have been too much?*
To The Beautiful You *I haven't seen the other versions of this story, so I can't compare .. First off, I wanted Jae Hee to end up with Eun Gyul. So the ending from that standpoint was already bust for me lol. Ok, she ends up with Tae Joon .. FINE, but still I felt the ending was rushed. Could we at least have gotten a kiss? Is a kiss reciprocated from both leads to much to ask for?*

Oops .. I find myself coming off as being too bitter ;) I either wanted a flash forward into the future or the female lead to end up with the second male lead. But I guess, we all want just a little more from our favorite dramas. Just being a bit selfish. Nothing wrong with a little of that though. :)
I don't know if this was already mentioned, but for me the ultimate drama to fit this description: BIG.