can i post this. i dont want to get kicked out of MDL. but it live on youtube if you live in the eastern time zone at 10:00
katrina21 wrote: can i post this. i dont want to get kicked out of MDL. but it live on youtube if you live in the eastern time zone at 10:00

Perfectly fine. Watching it atm too: http://www.youtube.com/mbckpop?feature=inp-lt-KPC-US
Haha I really wanted go to that. You know what really sucks??? My mom wouldnt take me to it even thoght my grandma lives like an hour away from there and my mom is up at my grandmas right now.
ali101234 wrote: Haha I really wanted go to that. You know what really sucks??? My mom wouldnt take me to it even thoght my grandma lives like an hour away from there and my mom is up at my grandmas right now.

That sucks. Im fantasizing about interviewing the kpop stars for MDL :P
wow what i would do is catch a ride to stranger and go but i live on the east coast :'(
Skye-N-Rain wrote: That sucks. Im fantasizing about interviewing the kpop stars for MDL :P

Yes it does but I still have Bigbang's i really need to learn to drive by then but just in case I'm working on my mom really early for this one :p lol. One day I hope actually get us a real interview :p.
my darn computer (who got a D-) keeps pausing to load...I don't think I am gonna be able to stand it :)
Who have I missed? I caught SISTAR..
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Who have I missed? I caught SISTAR..

there was a boy group first..I am sorry I don't know who they are ..
goldenseal50 wrote: there was a boy group first..i am sorry i don't know who they are ..

mblaq
ali101234 wrote: Yes it does but I still have Bigbang's i really need to learn to drive by then but just in case I'm working on my mom really early for this one :p lol. One day I hope actually get us a real interview :p.

One day :D
goldenseal50 wrote: there was a boy group first..I am sorry I don't know who they are ..

Thankies.. I am so not liking the group singin right about now.. I hate the song 'Hot Summer'
mine is kinda blurred:-( it's fx now...
OMo I missed MBLAQ....There's nothing more for me to see.. :(

I take that ^ back.... My Doo Joon is on now...I mean, Beast is on now..:D

WHo are the other groups? lol

ali101234 wrote: Haha I really wanted go to that. You know what really sucks??? My mom wouldnt take me to it even thoght my grandma lives like an hour away from there and my mom is up at my grandmas right now.

Oh, Ali. That does suck.
LisNoir wrote: OMo I missed MBLAQ....There's nothing more for me to see.. :(

WHo are the other groups? lol

Oh, Ali. That does suck.

haha yes it does. and right now it's beast :).