Damn, i think i missed SNSD perform... /suicides... LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja... It's still not available. 2:00 AM PDT...oh noes. I'll just see it when I wake up in 5 hours...LOL

no i thought that at first to haha but i skipped forward MBLAQ starts at about 51:48 :D. i'm watching it right now.
vi3t_93 wrote: Damn, i think i missed SNSD perform...
/suicides...

LOL

No don't do that you can watch it again just make sure you skip forward even thought it says its not available Until ____ :p
ali101234 wrote: No don't do that you can watch it again just make sure you skip forward even thought it says its not available Until ____ :p

Thanks for telling when i should skip to. :rolleyes:
vi3t_93 wrote: Thanks for telling when i should skip to. :rolleyes:

lol sorry about 2:09:54 :p
ali101234 wrote: lol sorry about 2:09:54 :p

Thank You ^^
ali101234 wrote: no i thought that at first to haha but i skipped forward MBLAQ starts at about 51:48 :D. i'm watching it right now.

That's the info I was looking for. ;)
akai-kitsune wrote: Is this over?

Yeah.
Ohhhh nooo! I wanted to see Super Junior...:(
Oh no, just why did I have a look at the forums even though I wanted to study? Not good... but I feel like having a look at this group and that group... rolling on the floor for a little...

akai-kitsune wrote: Ohhhh nooo! I wanted to see Super Junior...:(

The video's available on youtube. :)
Szasha wrote: Oh no, just why did I have a look at the forums even though I wanted to study? Not good... but I feel like having a look at this group and that group... rolling on the floor for a little...

The video's available on youtube. :)

Really?
akai-kitsune wrote: Really?

Yep, simply click the click in Skye's post (first page).
yeah for SUJU just skip to about 2:39:44 :).

akai-kitsune wrote: Really?

Finally i'm done watching some of the ones i missed and rewatching the ones i liked :). I loved MBLAQ they were the best i think and TVXQ was also really good :).
Szasha wrote: Yep, simply click the click in Skye's post (first page).

I did it, but its not showing anything.