akai-kitsune wrote: I did it, but its not showing anything.

The first half an hour or so there's only a message stating "The concert will be starting soon".
akai-kitsune wrote: I did it, but its not showing anything.

Szasha wrote: The first half an hour or so there's only a message stating "The concert will be starting soon".

yeah what szasha said. just skip forward. for SUJU skip to about 2:39:44.
Szasha wrote: The first half an hour or so there's only a message stating "The concert will be starting soon".

ali101234 wrote: yeah what szasha said. just skip forward. for SUJU skip to about 2:39:44.

Thank you very much.

Now I´m waiting for it to buffer. My internet is a bit slow today.
ali101234 wrote: no i thought that at first to haha but i skipped forward MBLAQ starts at about 51:48 :D. i'm watching it right now.

Thanks!

Szasha wrote: That's the info I was looking for. ;)

*Keeps both eyes on Szasha* O_O :p
LisNoir wrote:
*Keeps both eyes on Szasha* O_O :p

You won't be able to see Lee Joon this way. :p
Szasha wrote: You won't be able to see Lee Joon this way. :p

Jajajaja...I forgot all about you...LOL
and the depression hits right... now. 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。 one of my friends got to gooooo!!!!!!!!!! and then and then and then now she's telling me all about it!!!! and about MBLAQ and Joonie and KARA and im so jealous!!!!!!!!! stupid finals stupid parents stupid school WAE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? *goes and cries in a corner*
does anyone know like since it was a live event do u think they would post the concert on youtube for those who missed it cause i seen half before my crappy computer lagged on me and the pictures was all blurry
katrina21 wrote: does anyone know like since it was a live event do u think they would post the concert on youtube for those who missed it cause i seen half before my crappy computer lagged on me and the pictures was all blurry

Yeah, it's available. I watched MBLAQ's earlier. Same link Skye posted on the first page.
I stayed up until 1am where I live to watch this concert. It was ok but I kinda feel asleep during f(x)'s, B2ST's, and GG's, performances. I was disheartened because I missed GG but apparently they weren't all that good so I guess it's ok. But I'm excited to see Simon and Martina's backstage interviews of all the groups. Check out the extra non edited footage they posted so far.