so this is happening right now eh?! lol..i just clicked the link and saw one of the GG girls..i don't know what her name is but she was in Running Man i remember...is she on the of the emcees?!
yep it's now down in California where I think the camera director is stoned, by the way.
goldenseal50 wrote: yep it's now down in California where I think the camera director is stoned, by the way.

Jajajaja!!

Wonder Girls was a lot better than GG.

SuJu is on now. Where's Siwon? I can't see him.
goldenseal50 wrote: yep it's now down in California where I think the camera director is stoned, by the way.

It's been down in Mountain View California. Apparently it's a google thing
i live near Mountain View, but couldn't go because i have final exams. fml.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja!!

Wonder Girls was a lot better than GG.

SuJu is on now. Where's Siwon? I can't see him.

Siwon isn't at the MBC Concert nor was he at SMTown Live in LA, which was on Sunday, because he is in China filming a drama.
christypop wrote: Siwon isn't at the MBC Concert nor was he at SMTown Live in LA, which was on Sunday, because he is in China filming a drama.

Oh my goose! Wae?!?!?! I have no Heechul and no Siwon and now "Shorry, shorry" is playing. -_-;
LOL 8000 viewers quit after Super Junior...poor tvqx
goldenseal50 wrote: LOL 8000 viewers quit after Super Junior...poor tvqx

Aww.... People need to get over the fact that they are not 5 anymore....But I won't say anymore....:p
"The concert has finished." Awwww :-( But still, IT WAS SOOOOO AMAZING :bd
LisNoir wrote: Aww.... People need to get over the fact that they are not 5 anymore....But I won't say anymore....:p

personally, i get it. its not really easy to accept. but also, besides that, i just dont like the music they release anymore. it's not the same as before. (but i also was always more Tohoshinki biased because i liked their old japanese songs more)
koi.no.michi wrote: personally, i get it. its not really easy to accept. but also, besides that, i just dont like the music they release anymore. it's not the same as before. (but i also was always more Tohoshinki biased because i liked their old japanese songs more)

The other three left the group because they wanted something better for themselves, totally understandable with things I've read like slave contracts and such. But they left and people have had how many years to get used to the idea? It's gotten annoying now...lol

Move on like they all have...lol
LisNoir wrote: The other three left the group because they wanted something better for themselves, totally understandable with things I've read like slave contracts and such. But they left and people have had how many years to get used to the idea? It's gotten annoying now...lol

Move on like they all have...lol

thats a bit rude to be honest. you make it sound like the pain fans felt is trivial. i've been a fan since 2004, and after so many years as a Cassie, it isn't easy to just accept it. they've been apart for only two years which compared to the seven years they were a group before that doesn't constitute a whole lot of time. you can call it annoying all you want, but to expect that fans will be able to move on like that, it just doesn't work that way. if i could, i would let go, but it does still hurt. it really does.
koi.no.michi wrote: thats a bit rude to be honest. you make it sound like the pain fans felt is trivial. i've been a fan since 2004, and after so many years as a Cassie, it isn't easy to just accept it. they've been apart for only two years which compared to the seven years they were a group before that doesn't constitute a whole lot of time. you can call it annoying all you want, but to expect that fans will be able to move on like that, it just doesn't work that way. if i could, i would let go, but it does still hurt. it really does.

Hmmm, no. I didn't say the "pain of the fans is trivial". I, also, did not imply it. I just said people need to move on. It's just my opinion like you have yours. And yes, I find it very annoying to be reading something about either group and a fan, or two, always mentioning the past when it has nothing do with the article.(which is why I stopped reading the comments on them, even though I enjoy the rest). It's been almost three years...since around June or July of 2009? I'm not sure if that's near the date. I just know what I've read...It's been plenty of time to get accustomed to the idea. :)
I didn't like TVXQ's songs but I liked how sweaty they got ^^