Has anyone ever had drama celebs appear in your dreams? lol...

Last night Shin Min-a (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho) was in my dreams. It was so funny, it started out with me playing a rock concert with Drake Bell (from Drake and Josh - hate his music btw). I was lead singer and I was really putting on a great performance lol. Then I was talking to Jackie Chan, but I wasn't surpirsed to be talking to him. I was just asking about how he got Shin Min-a to come to the concert, lol. Unfortunately I didn't get to say much to her.
Ehhh...who haven't seen their fav actor or actress in their dreams?

İ've seen them, but can't remember how :D!
...dreams I made up in my head that are both vivid and naughty ...yeah, I've had those dreams. :-O
Yeah, I had; a week or two back if I am right :D
I saw Im Joo Hwan xD Actually a few days before I saw this dream, I had finished watching 'The Snow Queen' in which he played the role of a doctor who had a crush on the female lead. I saw that he was in his doctor's coat, the way he was in the drama, and was talking to someone but I don't remember who was that person or what he was saying to him/her. I remember up to this much only. I am pretty sure that the dream was a bit longer but I don't remember anything. I am surprised as to why I saw him in my dream because he is not even my favorite actor or anything. I guess they are right when they say, 'The most random and unexpected people appear in your dreams.' :P Honestly, I have never seen people in my dreams whom I see, talk to and think about daily. I find people for whom I least care in my dreams.

Then there was this dream around two months ago which starred Song Ji Hyo but I don't remember what she was doing. I just remember that she was in my dream- that's it, LOL. Again I am not a fan of her or anything.
So many times. I dreamnt of interviewing Matsumoto Jun. I remember dreaming about Hiroshi Abe as well.
im often dreaming being somebody else @.@ even being a female, not noticing that im not
pristperAnism wrote: im often dreaming being somebody else @.@ even being a female, not noticing that im not

Oh, you are not o.o? I always thought you are a female because of your name and profile picture (it is girlish) :O
Sorry for that :P I don't mean any offense ^^
haha np :)

im an oppa physically n mentally :)
SO far i dont remember.. but i think i had a dream of HB :> Hyun Bin ... ! even if i dont dream about him i think about him everyday ... "whispers

"shhhh
i remember i dream of ????? ^^ and its often im saving her life on the dreamworld from danger then saying to me,,, your my hero i * u sort of.. haha very childish huh :)
MatsuJun and Rain/Bi.

Though if I tell anymore it'd be rated content XDD
Not a drama celeb, but last night I had a dream involving U-Kiss' Kiseop. (and a quick cameo from Kevin. I just hugged him, took a picture with him, and told him "You're my favorite U-Kiss member everrrrrr~" even though he's not lol) Whyyyy did I have to wake up? ;___;
I approached Kiseop, who was sitting at a bar, and asked for a picture, then we started talking, and he opened up about how miserable being an idol was. And I just sat there and listened, quietly fangirling inside when he bought me a drink and told me I was "different" from other fans. (oh, the pathetic dreams of a kpop fangirl..) The strange thing is, we were speaking Korean but my dream had English subtitles, haha. Weird, I haven't had a dream about a celebrity in a looong time. Maybe reading this thread had something to do with it. xD
ndngirl26 wrote: Not a drama celeb, but last night I had a dream involving U-Kiss' Kiseop. (and a quick cameo from Kevin. I just hugged him, took a picture with him, and told him "You're my favorite U-Kiss member everrrrrr~" even though he's not lol) Whyyyy did I have to wake up? ;___;
I approached Kiseop, who was sitting at a bar, and asked for a picture, then we started talking, and he opened up about how miserable being an idol was. And I just sat there and listened, quietly fangirling inside when he bought me a drink and told me I was "different" from other fans. (oh, the pathetic dreams of a kpop fangirl..) The strange thing is, we were speaking Korean but my dream had English subtitles, haha. Weird, I haven't had a dream about a celebrity in a looong time. Maybe reading this thread had something to do with it. xD

LOL LOL LOL. Did I mention LOL?
ndngirl26 wrote: not a drama celeb, but last night i had a dream involving u-kiss' kiseop. (and a quick cameo from kevin. I just hugged him, took a picture with him, and told him "you're my favorite u-kiss member everrrrrr~" even though he's not lol) whyyyy did i have to wake up? ;___;
i approached kiseop, who was sitting at a bar, and asked for a picture, then we started talking, and he opened up about how miserable being an idol was. And i just sat there and listened, quietly fangirling inside when he bought me a drink and told me i was "different" from other fans. (oh, the pathetic dreams of a kpop fangirl..) the strange thing is, we were speaking korean but my dream had english subtitles, haha. Weird, i haven't had a dream about a celebrity in a looong time. Maybe reading this thread had something to do with it. Xd

rofl ..
I have occasionally too. It is really bad if I have a crush on a character too.. >.< Like Jermy from YB or Rui in HYD.. My brain has to make up for what the dramas do to them..