The Heirs,you who came from the stars,healer,Dots...I dont care they people call me hipster,its not like i dont enjoy romcom from time to time but these does not appeal to me at all
BOF, City Hunter, Heirs, Greatest Love. Dropped Healer and Falling for Innocence and won't try again.
Sorry I love you
The Heirs, You Who Came From The Stars.. and also every other drama that has Lee Minho or Kim Soohyun as the main lead(s). I don't like how roughly Lee Minho handles women, and, after seeing Dream High, I just don't want to watch anything with Kim Soohyun. I feel like he just doesn't show any emotions.
Also 1 Litre of Tears because I know I'd cry a LOT and after crying I get horrible headaches, lol. :D
king2hearts, high society, you're all surrounded, shut up: flower boy band
Doctor Stranger, High School - Love On, Blood, Moorim School, Hyde, Jekyll, Me and Love Rain
Korean dramas. Plus these: Hanakimi, Yukan Club, Meteor Garden, Gokusen season 2-3, Ouran Koukou Host Club.
Anything with Shin Se Kyung, I'd better watch something with people who can act.
One Litre of Tears (it would be too much for my heart ), [49 Days + God's Gift because my sister spoiled me about the ending u_u], I hear your Voice, It's Okay, that's Love, That Winter the Wind Blows, Reply 1988 because even if it was not people's intention with all the screenshots and comments I ended up knowing everything about the ending (and all of that without opening a single spoiler). Pretty Boy...
And of course all dramas with my black listed actors which includes some of those I mentioned above, basically dramas with Kim Tae Hee, Jo In Sung, Matsumoto Jun, Rainie Yang, Lee Min Ho, Park Bo Gum, Micky Yoo Chun, Seo Kang Jun etc.
Nothing that has a male lead with ridiculous horrible permed hair, no reverse harem, no Reply or School sequels, Descendants of the Sun, majority of Lee Minho dramas, You Who Came from the Stars, 49 Days, She Was Pretty, majority of historical romances, Oh My Venus, majority of gender benders, D-Day
^don't really understand why you refuse to watch some of the most popular drama D:

I tried out Rich Man, Poor Woman and I believe I'll never continue to watch it. The guy is SUCH a jerk I can't believe it..

Don't think I'll watch 1 Litre of Tears in the near future... nearly everyone says they cried their asses off while watching it, and it's probably not a good series for me... I'm quite sensible and I'm afraid it'd depress/affect me too much or something <_<

I also don't think I'll continue with The Heirs.. this series makes me cringe so hard and I'm honestly not a big fan of Park Shin Hye. Lee Min Ho does not fit into the high school boy category AT ALL.. it looks weird as hell and they don't have any chemistry whatsoever >.<
Who Are You School 2015.  I don't think I finished the first episode but i got annoyed by how polarized the characters seemed to be. Also I was really expecting something like School 2013 so yeah. -_- 
Any drama with Park Min Young … she went "under the knife" numerous times too many with the result that her face is devoid of any expression.
I refuse to watch Boys Over Flowers. (I can hear people being angry~ hehe).