mians.jpg

The same reason why I did not go on with Shittsurei Chocolatier is bcoz of his woman named Ishihara Satomi
I refuse to watch anything korean (yes with lower k).
i refuse to watch scarlet heart because of all male characters hair>< i cant get used to it no matter what
I refuse to complete the Heirs, I usually avoid any drama with Park Shin hye or Lee Min ho but the few episodes of that drama I watched just made it worse. Lee Minho is just such a terrible actor who keeps picking these Cinderella dramas and when he finally picks a non-Cinderella drama it's not interesting enough or his acting/character is just blehh, I like Jun ji hyun but I don't know why she decided to make a comeback with Lee min ho as co-star, it's like taking 3 steps forward and then taking 5 steps backwards. At least Shin hye can act (as long as it doesn't involve romance cos she never has chemistry with a guy and can't be "in love") and from seeing her in variety shows she seems like a nice talented and fun girl but her deer-in-headlights-dead-fish kiss scenes where she looks like she's being assaulted by the most disgusting men (in Heartstrings, Heirs, you're beautiful etc) have traumatized me so much that I can't watch her anymore. I heard she had a good kiss scene in her last drama but by then I had already given up on her.
Melodramas and k-dramas. 
I refuse to watch Boy Over Flowers. 
My first drama ever was Hana Yori Dango, and still is in my top 5. It has a really important place in my heart. + Knowing that actors have been together since that era just makes me very emotional and think that feelings were honest.
descendants of the sun
You Who Came from the Stars
Blood
Doctors
DOTS...I did try to watch it twice,but it bores me to tears,so I refuse to try again,and also Moonlight in the cloud
Coffe prince
Love in the moonlight
My lovely Kim San Soo
DOTS !!!!! it's so boooring gave up after ep 3 or 4 and I won't be watching it in this life
I can't bring myself to watch Boys Over Flowers or Playful Kiss. They're just so cringe.
Iris Its not that i refuse to watch it, its just so hard for me to watch IDK why. I come back to it to attempt to watch it every year but it never works out. 
Moorim School

I have a feeling it is going to be really horrible. I just don't want to waste my time.
Boys Over Flowers... I know it's not necessarily one people like or advocate for but it's considered a kdrama "classic" and for many kdrama fans, it was their first or one of their first dramas. But no matter how much I love Lee Min Ho I just can't do it