Vietnam would be great I think

I also think Vietnam would be nice.

There are some nice shows and movies from this country, and being able to add them to my list here instead of using a second site would be rather helpful ^o^

Singapore, Malaysia or the Philippines?

India.... Would be really hard... Its a different format all together..... TURKEY... Yes definitely.... Vietnam Singapore Philippines Indonesia im unaware but an introduction would be wonderful 

I think The Philippines would be a good start. I've watched a few of their movies but others I know seem to like their dramas. 

Singapore. I've watched some fine stuff from there. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

Singapore. Philippines or Vietnam

are there any sites that offer eng subs for the Vietnam dramas or movies? :D interested in trying their shows as well ^~^

I would like to see some Turkish Dizi's and some Filipino Teleseryes 

I guess I agree with the marjority here: Singapore, Philippines and Vietnam. To be honest I never watched any dramas from those countries, but I'd love to see them included.

Also, this is a start. It gave me the will to start to look for sites that have these dramas.

Southeast Asian countries. Vietnam and the Philippines (cuz I've heard they're getting "popular"). Singapore too. India has a lot of movies/dramas so I doubt that we can add all of the titles in the site, (but, oh well).

Yuanwei:
are there any sites that offer eng subs for the Vietnam dramas or movies

movies

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvismsELAl8ZxVC8du-YUiOJh_cUAJ6qq

Adding Turkish dramas would be great :)

It would be nice some kind of votation or something tbh