RinouMokao:

Well I'm French too and I didn't even know we had dramas x)

Obviously this website is about Asian stuff, but if you want to have a list of French shows for example, I advice you TVShowTime, it's more internationnal, but way less precise concerning Asian stuff obviously.

Yea, I'll see, thank you.

Turkey. Turkish dramas are popular now

Philippine & Vietnam

Indonesia and Philippines 

Philippines & Vietnam

We're missing out on so many great filipino movies and dramas hahaha and vietnam has good webdramas

Good news everyone. We have added the Philippines as our 7th country. Users can now add actors, movies, dramas and everything else MDL has to offer! Once our Filipino database has improved, we will then start to think about adding another country. 

Please help us improve MDL by adding all the Filipino content you can find! 

Skye-N-Rain:

Good news everyone. We have added the Philippines as our 7th country. Users can now add actors, movies, dramas and everything else MDL has to offer! Once our Filipino database has improved, we will then start to think about adding another country. 

Please help us improve MDL by adding all the Filipino content you can find! 

Thank you! I usually only watch movies from my home country, not the dramas. :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 nezrin:

Turkey and India

the voting is closed for now. the  chosen country is Philippines. 

Hessa:

I agree with Ceki. 

Let's us add database from a similar region rather than jumping Indian or Turkish content. We can start with Southeast Asia, then venture to other regions such as South Asia. Moreover, I have seen more people try to add Singaporean, Filipino, and Vietnamese to MDL, than Indian and Turkish content.

Exactly. I don't know how to explain but I feel that by adding Turkey and India MDL will lose its unique touch - it will be just another site on the net. Not to mention that these countries have huuuge databases, only Bollywood is 5x bigger than Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore all together. It would be a mess.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ceki:

Exactly. I don't know how to explain but I feel that by adding Turkey and India MDL will lose its unique touch - it will be just another site on the net. Not to mention that these countries have huuuge databases, only Bollywood is 5x bigger than Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore all together. It would be a mess.

Also, on a funny note, considering that Turkey wants to join EU, I consider it a part of Europe more than a part of Asia even though a bigger portion of the country is in Asia. :D They have been participating in Eurovision since forever too. :))

As for India, I think its best for it to have its own database for their endless shows :D

India! It’s difficult to find the series with subtitles though.

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Thread should be locked, until the next round of database addition.

Skye-N-Rain locked this Feb 21, 2018 11:54 pm