Philippines, Turkey or India

Philippines, Malaysia or Vietnam?

India would be cool 

How about France ?? C'mon guys let's change a bit. It's always about Asia and US.  

Huruhi:
How about France ?

But unless I'm missing something. This is a site  dealing with Asian stuff. Personally I try to watch shows from all around the world including France.  eg Spiral, But I doubt if it fits into the criteria of the website.  I don't believe there are any Us shows in the database. 

Huruhi:

How about France ?? C'mon guys let's change a bit. It's always about Asia and US.  

This site's priority is Asia tho..

irish:

but this as 

But unless I'm missing something. This is a site  dealing with Asian stuff. Personally I try to watch shows from all around the world including France.  eg Spiral, But I doubt if it fits into the criteria of the website.  I don't believe there are any Us shows in the database. 

I'm French and I don't watch French stuff. By "How about France ?" I was thinking for example translation or idk something else. By the way.. What's wrong with something else than Asian stuff ? It's about DRAMAS, French or other countries  have dramas too. What's mean drama ? It's just a kind of series. Spain or other Europe countries for example have dramas. So it should not be a problem to include French, or just Europe stuff

Asena:

This site's priority is Asia tho..

Yea, and I like this site very much for that !
An idea is just an idea, there is no way to debate on that, if MDL's staff like it, good, if not they'll not mind it then it'll pass.

Huruhi:
What's wrong with something else than Asian stuff

Nothing. I would be all for a site that included dramas from around the world. To me asking for non asian dramas to be included is like asking a site dealng with Rap music to include Country and Western.  

Edit because people did not understand/ I think I did not understand by the way ㅋㅋ

I was thinking about database in general not in drama's database that's why I suggest France while thinking about translation of the website ㅋㅋ However, I think India would be very COOL but pretty hard maybe..? But Vietnam could be pretty interesting !

irish:

Nothing. I would be all for a site that included dramas from around the world. To me asking for non asian dramas to be included is like asking a site dealng with Rap music to include Country and Western.  

ㅋㅋ It's funny, while I'm struggling with my english and you trying to explain how you see things.
I fully understand what you mean.. But your image is not right ㅋㅋ Because if we go on this way, it's like asking a site dealing with Asian Music to include other countries music. 

Philippines would be great!

Huruhi:
But your image is not right ㅋㅋ Because if we go on this way, it's like asking a site dealing with Asian Music to include other countries music. 

But that's what I'm saying. I think it would be wrong for a site dealing with Asian music to be asked to deal with music from Non Asian countries. Now if it's a general music site, that's different. 

Huruhi:

I'm French and I don't watch French stuff. By "How about France ?" I was thinking for example translation or idk something else. By the way.. What's wrong with something else than Asian stuff ? It's about DRAMAS, French or other countries  have dramas too. What's mean drama ? It's just a kind of series. Spain or other Europe countries for example have dramas. So it should not be a problem to include French, or just Europe stuff

Well I'm French too and I didn't even know we had dramas x)

Obviously this website is about Asian stuff, but if you want to have a list of French shows for example, I advice you TVShowTime, it's more internationnal, but way less precise concerning Asian stuff obviously.