valari:

I drop dramas everyday but lovely horribly was extreme I couldn't go past the 1st ep.

same here: lovely horribly.

honestly i don't know how i managed until episode 7 ;-; 

okay, it was because of ji hyo i gave it a chance. the plot had much potential but they butchered it. rip

Carolina:

Both dramas dropped in the beginning. Not regretting at all.

You were smarter from the beginning. I got sucked in by Jung Hae In. 

Voice 2. It’s not a patch on Voice. I’m probably on the verge of dropping The Third Charm, Two Lives One Heart and Bad Papa.

dropping terius behind me, story and characters are a mess

Shut Up Flower Boy band. the initial plotline was amazing!!! but like most korean dramas they got sidetracked from the main plot and dragged it out too long, I just couldn't stand it by the 9th episode. 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book Joo. Overrated. I'm still cringing.

manhole it's too repetitive 

valari:

I drop dramas everyday but lovely horribly was extreme I couldn't go past the 1st ep.

DaNi:

same here: lovely horribly.

honestly i don't know how i managed until episode 7 ;-; 

okay, it was because of ji hyo i gave it a chance. the plot had much potential but they butchered it. rip

Lol, same, Lovely Horribly was so bad

Carolina:

The Third Charm.

Pathetic. 

I didn't even bother with that drama, but this is hilarious...

Anyway, the last drama I dropped was Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. It was just kinda boring, and the pairing did nothing for me.

Last one I can remember dropping was "A Life." It was a lot different than i thought it would be, only got to episode 2 or 3. Now I'm in a stage of "don't drop any drama ever," and so far it is working. I'm hoping to go back to "A Life" and try a second attempt. Maybe I'll like it this time.

Yandai byway no.10 - Season 1 

The storyline make no sense whatsoever. I tried, I really tried. But after epi 4 I was just done.

the player - it is another corruption muscle head cool flashy action movie.  just not into that lol.

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.

Miss Ma, Nemesis. Low budget, draggy.

risky romance - too angsty and ml is too pathetic