I Am Your King: The Series 

I couldn't get past 1 epi its so bad

Manny_95:

I've recently dropped Six flying dragons. The drama has total 50 episodes. I drip the drama at 27th episode. It became a bit boring. By reading the reviews I thought it'd be fun to watch it.. but it was otherwise ????????

That is one that is recommend to me all the time as a really good drama but I'm hesitant cause there are people like you who say its bad. If it didn't have so many episodes I would just watch it but 50... that's too much to get invested in only to drop

ShotaSidePart:

That is one that is recommend to me all the time as a really good drama but I'm hesitant cause there are people like you who say its bad. If it didn't have so many episodes I would just watch it but 50... that's too much to get invested in only to drop

Yeah.. only if you have the courage to complete the drama watch it. Otherwise you'll be wasting your time.

Carolina:

What I do now with too long CDramas is skipping the boring parts. There are viewers who even jump episodes to get to the final sooner.

See we wasted already so many hours for watching those 27 episodes, so just complete with watching the ending or last episode, to not let those 27 hours gone in vain.

I know, right.  

Carolina:

I was hoping too, because the leads have some nice visuals and they filmed it with some fancy colors. The drama title sucks, like couldn't they find a better name.

First of all a weak female lead and I don't really enjoy when they portray women weak and easy to get use of.  Second and that was decisive for dropping the drama, how he treated her, even if he didn't remember her, like she was some kind of trash and because he was rich, he has the right to speak to her like that. No go.

:(

Whats wrong with Kdrama ! I cant stand the weak women you feel like they were living under a rock ,they dont know how to dress or talk or behave ,no execuse in the real life for a woman to take any ones s***

Alas !

My Father is Strange

flower boy next door - I felt it became boring towards the end

Manny_95:

Yeah.. only if you have the courage to complete the drama watch it. Otherwise you'll be wasting your time.

I'll start it one day and if I can't bare another epi then it will be another show added to the dropped list.

Kath Bisares:

Black Knight

Although I love Kim Rae Won, the first episode drags. And y'all know the saying, "first impression lasts."

Stoically resisted till the end but the ending was seriously devastating. Started so well, ended as a big disappointment. 

I Cannot Hug You: dear goodness I had enough after just 1 episode; the fl was too annoying for words

Refresh Man: dropped before I could even watch 1 epi after reading the comments about racism- I have no toleration for that kinda mess

Hong Gil Dong (2008) Was just too silly for me

its okay that love - cant stand both leads and some plot just fundamentally doesnt sit right with me

100 Days My Prince.

The story fails to keep me interested. 

And I'm not a fan of the leads like many viewers who are watching because they are Exo fans.