My ID is Gangnam Beauty because of FL and it was too predictable

Lovely Horribly ,this got too boring and the plot was a totally mess

Bloody romance: stunning visuals, interesting plot and good acting, but has failed to keep me hooked.

100 days of my prince (sadly) ((but i hate historical dramas so, not rly surprised) 

100 days of my prince (sadly) ((but i hate historical dramas so, not rly surprised) 

love:

Same. It's not interesting anymore and kinda ridiculous.

together with me

i watched the 1st season, but i just don't feel like watching the 2nd one

Familiar wife. I watched a couple of episodes but as soon as he started stepping out on the 2nd wife too I dropped it. But then again I never picked it up properly in the first place. 

Pretty Noona/Something in the Rain I watched through bad subs for the ML, but by ep 10 both the FL, the ML & the mom got on my nerves. 

Shayri:

Familiar wife. I watched a couple of episodes but as soon as he started stepping out on the 2nd wife too I dropped it. But then again I never picked it up properly in the first place. 

Pretty Noona/Something in the Rain I watched through bad subs for the ML, but by ep 10 both the FL, the ML & the mom got on my nerves. 

Both dramas dropped in the beginning. Not regretting at all.

I drop dramas everyday but lovely horribly was extreme I couldn't go past the 1st ep.

Love Cheque Charge

russian white bear:

its okay that love - cant stand both leads and some plot just fundamentally doesnt sit right with me

Agreed! 

I had begun thinking I was the only soul who couldn't stand this drama, its characters and occasionally the nonsensical plot. 

Glad to know I am not. :)

xElisabeth:

Bloody romance: stunning visuals, interesting plot and good acting, but has failed to keep me hooked.

Same tbh, I am like 5 episodes in and consider dropping it... Female lead might have something to do with that decision. 

Hello monster. It started perfectly, but the female lead is too irritating. I had the highest expectations from this show, but I was disappointed.