The Tale of Nokdu 

buchae:

The Tale of Nokdu 

Same when it was airing and don't regret it.

Live Up To Your Name

The story just seemed too dead for me and it felt just too repetitive for me to go ahead.

Cinta 100kg 

It's a Malaysian drama I came across on Netflix and even though it's funny at times, it's not enough to keep me interested.

Carolina:

Crash Landing on You keeps me confused with where the story is going, but I keep watching it for now.

tried 5 eps now still can't get into it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ am I the only one who wants to see more of Seo Ji Hye and Kim Jung Hyun... they don't have that much screentime? I was bored watching You Who Came from the Stars but loved The Legend of the Blue Sea

Sunset:

tried 5 eps now still can't get into it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ am I the only one who wants to see more of Seo Ji Hye and Kim Jung Hyun... they don't have that much screentime? I was bored watching You Who Came from the Stars but loved The Legend of the Blue Sea

A friend who's watching it is right with you on those two. I'm halfway there - I love SJH's character and performance, but find KJH's character not even  particularly interesting as a villain. I do hope Seo Dan gets a lot more screen time, the way she shot down SYJ's character in the bathroom in episode 6 was a delight to watch.

V.I.P

I tried to watch it because a lot of people talked about it on twitter. Tried to watch the first ep but it took me 3 days to finish it lol. I even unintentionally read major spoilers but i still didn't find it appealing

bring it on ghost bc the story is so predictible its like a rip off of master sun and oh my ghost...

The Prince of Tennis

alex:

bring it on ghost bc the story is so predictible its like a rip off of master sun and oh my ghost...

how? all they have in common is they have ghosts in it. The 3 of them have different plots/characters. TMS is more like emotional ghost stories, helping them move on while BIOG is fighting bad ghosts (which is more similar to A Korean Odyssey) I've only watched 5 eps of OMG but it feels slow paced for me :/

BIOG was fun for me I didn't even notice the age gap between the leads and the side characters' bromance was hilarious! and there's even going to be a Thai remake of this too

well nowadays there's so many (insert genre here) dramas they must also be rip offs of each other too eh?

weavingandwandering:

Live Up To Your Name

The story just seemed too dead for me and it felt just too repetitive for me to go ahead.

Dropped it too, couldn't enjoy the FL. Thought I'll pick it up & complete later, but never wished really to return to it.

N A:

V.I.P

I tried to watch it because a lot of people talked about it on twitter. Tried to watch the first ep but it took me 3 days to finish it lol. I even unintentionally read major spoilers but i still didn't find it appealing

Didn't even give it a try. I like him in Master In The House but not in dramas.

Abyss - Only started watching because Netflix recommended it. It was so boring it physically hurt!!

My "Most Dropped Drama" (kept trying to rewatch and finish it for once) is Personal Taste. I always love it in the beginning and reaaaally want to finish it and then I'm halfway through and just hate everything about it. I don't think I'll ever try again, I've wasted so much time on it already. :P

Sunset:

how? all they have in common is they have ghosts in it. The 3 of them have different plots/characters. TMS is more like emotional ghost stories, helping them move on while BIOG is fighting bad ghosts (which is more similar to A Korean Odyssey) I've only watched 5 eps of OMG but it feels slow paced for me :/

BIOG was fun for me I didn't even notice the age gap between the leads and the side characters' bromance was hilarious! and there's even going to be a Thai remake of this too

well nowadays there's so many (insert genre here) dramas they must also be rip offs of each other too eh?

i get what u mean but it just wasnt for me for some reason i guess it was too cheesy and the acting was a little awkward for me :/