Like many others, I started off watching animes and reading mangas, though I wasn't too big on mangas originally. I never even thought about dramas until I was looking through the movie section of a local store and happened to find the complete series of The Great Horror Family. I ended up picking it up because it seemed interesting and it's extremely rare to find a Japanese drama in Maine unless you go to a store geared specifically towards foreign media, and that is pretty hard to find. I watched it over and over, but surprisingly enough, it wasn't what actually got me hooked on dramas. One of my favorite animes is Gokusen, and one day, by mere coincidence, I learned about there being an actual drama of it. After that, I started watching so many Jdramas, like GTO, Hana Yori Dango, Honey and Clover, Hana Kimi, Mendol, and Otomen (I love the school dramas and romantic comedies). I watched so many before I even learned about this site that I don't even have most of them listed on my list. I tried watching dramas from other countries besides Japan, but I guess I just wasn't in the right mood to get into them.
Have only watched japanese dramas so far. The very first drama i watched was Great Teacher Onizuka and its been one of my favorites since then :)
First Kdrama: Jewel in the Palace First Jdrama: Hana Yori Dango First Tdrama: Meteor Garden Since I was young, I've watch soooo many Hong Kong dramas and movies, but I can't remember their names =P
Jdrama: 1 Litre of Tears Tdrama: Days we stared at the sun Cdrama: Sān Guó
first Kdrama ''delighfull girl Choon Hyang"
first Jdrama ''hana yori dango"
first Twdrama "Devil beside you"
Everything started with the anime Doremi. Yes, it aired in the television and I totally loved it when I was young. But they stopped in the 2nd season and when I discovered there were more seasons I searched the net for it. But it was all in english so I could not understand most of it. But I did find a site with some more animes in my language and started watching them. Then while I was reading an article about Ouran High School Host Club (the anime) when there was something about the theme "reverse harem" and they recommend some other animes and one drama - Hana Kimi. Since I was already confident in my English I decided to try it. And I loved it. My love for japanese culture grew even more. I started to learn japanese on my own. I tried some japanese bands aside from just the opening and ending songs I listened to in animes. And I also started to watch some japanese variety (although I never liked much my countries variety shows) It took me more than 2 years to finally decide to watch a kdrama and it was Boys Over Flowers (still prefer HanaDan btw) so my quota of kdramas is just increasing slowly recently. As for tdrama I tried Hana Kimi but stopped after the first episode. I don't think I've watched that many dramas considering the time that has passed since I started. I don't have that much free time and I also like to watch variety shows. But I can say this has become a part of my life. :D
I started watching kdrama this winter hahaha because i didnt wanna study for my exams! My first drama was coffee prince, i loved it soo much i just had to watch more. And now im a true Drama lover (: First japanese drama was hana kimi
First Jdrama- Gokusen (May 2009) My cousin had to force me to watch it lol. I wasn't too fond of the idea of watching something in another language. But i ended up saying '...shall we watch the next episode?' XD

First Kdrama- You're Beautiful (November 2009) Went to visit the same family and they told me about Korean dramas too. And they recommended You're Beautiful.

First TWdrama- Hana Kimi (2010 sometime) I only got through part 1 of episode 1 though. The language just sounded too weird. July 2012 is probably my first proper TWdrama It Started With a Kiss Got over the language a lot quicker this time. I guess it was because i was more open. Or something XD
My first drama was The Rose. :) I really enjoyed watching it and followed it with Reaching For The Stars, and then I watched It Started With a Kiss, following the trend of taiwanese dramas. My first japanese drama was 14-sai no Haha, I think. And then I watched 10 Promises to My Dog after that. My first Korean drama was Sweet 18, followed by the movie 200 Pounds Love.
First kdrama: Full House First jdrama: Hana Yori Dango
First Kdrama - Boys Over Flower (October 2011)
Anime/Manga also came first for me (still am a big fan) and my love for it eventually led me to a strong interest in Japanese culture which led me to an interest in China which led me to an interest in the two Koreas and finally I ended up with Asian Drama. XD I don't really remember what the first anime I ever saw was because I already started watching anime as a small child (though I didn't know at the time what anime was) - perhaps Taotao (still love that one btw)? Anyway, here are my first dramas: First Cdrama (and first drama overall): Hua Mulan First Jdrama: How To Date An Otaku Girl First Kdrama: 1% of Anything
Tdrama: It Started With a Kiss Kdrama: Playful Kiss I also started out with anime and manga. After seeing the anime Itazura na Kiss, I happened to see on its wiki page that it had three live action versions of it. I was curious and debated for a long time about which version to try. After a long time (think it was months before I finally got around to it lol) I made up my mind to watch the Taiwanese version called It Started With a Kiss.
TDrama: Meteor Garden KDrama: Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang JDrama: LIAR GAME I watched TDrama and KDrama for the first time with my mom since my mom likes to watch Asian TV Drama. Meanwhile for JDrama, I got to know it from my older sister. I haven't watch any CDrama and HKDrama though, just limited for the movies only.