Just one more episode:

Hi! Just found out about this. I just finished watching The Long Ballad and I'm suffering from withdrawals? ? ? ? Any recommendations?

How about Eternal Love of Dream or Legend of Fuyao?   Or maybe watch another drama with  Reba or Lusi?  You can glance at the recommendations  tab on the drama page as well, to see if anything catches your interest.   It’s really hard to fill that void when you finish a drama you love, isn’t it?   Hope I was of some help.  

Just one more episode:

Hi! Just found out about this. I just finished watching The Long Ballad and I'm suffering from withdrawals? ? ? ? Any recommendations?

maybe Princess Weiyoung and the Story of yanxi palace, because both of them have strong women who fight for what's right for them and want to take revenge

Apologies if I am butting in here! 

I wonder if anyone has heard any news about The Romance of Hua Rong Part 2? 

I i’m pretty certain the film was in the can quite some time ago and was headed to the censorship bureau. That was months ago. What gives?  

Just one more episode:

I think you’ll love Novoland Pearl Eclipse or Sword Snow Stride, Joy of Life

Ah we are finally getting a new true epic sageuk with Red Heart : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmwG81J_5so 

I can't wait for this one. Are there other sageuk fanatics excited for it here ? :)

kYuBin:

Ah we are finally getting a new true epic sageuk with Red Heart : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmwG81J_5so 

I can't wait for this one. Are there other safe fanatics excited for it here ? :)

This looks interesting and it’s on my ptw list :) Another heartbreaking historical to look forward to!

Hey everyone & welcome to all the new members!!!! ??? 

Been reading yours updates but haven't been very active 'cause I just started working full time again... 

Anyway, I have a rather unusual request for recommendations: 

What historical dramas do you think wouldn't be much of a loss to watch them on a mobile phone screen? 

So, NOT dramas with epic & convoluted storyline that require full attention, nor breathtaking action/martial arts scenes, nor the ones with stunning production & cinematography, that would be better appreciated in a bigger screen!

Maybe something like a not-blockbuster-budgeted rom-com or mystery maybe? What do you think? 

BUT if possible, it would need to be on iQiYI, WeTV, YouTube, or Netflix - cause that's what I have right now on my phone. 

Thank you in advance!!!!

Just one more episode:

What about Singing All Along? It's also a war drama with a strong female lead! And a a very devoted couple!

Also, +1 for Princess Wei Young (revenge theme), and I would also recommend Stand By Me & The Rebel Princess from recent dramas. 

Hi! I've been lingering around some clubs and recently plucked the courage to ask to join... I would love to join this club. 

I am mostly a historical drama watcher. I would love to discuss and discover historical dramas with you all! I hope you can accept me. Thanks!! c:

Estelll:

Been reading yours updates but haven't been very active 'cause I just started working full time again... 

What historical dramas do you think wouldn't be much of a loss to watch them on a mobile phone screen? 

So, NOT dramas with epic & convoluted storyline that require full attention, nor breathtaking action/martial arts scenes, nor the ones with stunning production & cinematography, that would be better appreciated in a bigger screen!

Maybe something like a not-blockbuster-budgeted rom-com or mystery maybe? What do you think? 

BUT if possible, it would need to be on iQiYI, WeTV, YouTube, or Netflix - cause that's what I have right now on my phone. 

Thank you in advance!!!!

How about Love Story of Court Enemies?   It’s a somewhat lighter drama.  I wrote a brief review if you want to take a look. 

Estelll:

Thank you in advance!!!!

I might have a few in mind. From WeTV:

Imperial Coroner - I haven’t watched this yet, but I heard good reviews for it.

A Girl Like Me - It’s a light hearted rom-com with a bit of mystery solving stuff. Strong FL, gentle ML.

The Romance of Tiger and Rose - Popular title, FL goes into her script and she’s living her character.

From iQiyi:

The Autumn Ballad

Sassy Beauty

From youtube:

Ms Cupid in Love - Personally, I like this show. Some may find it childish but I absolutely adore the couples~ Also, there are a number of eye candies to see lol. It’s basically my guilty pleasure ^^’

Edited to add some more thoughts:

I was looking through my watchlist and realised that most of the period dramas I’ve watched and in my ptw list are pretty much serious/heavy content… I can’t wait for the upcoming The Imperial Age as it’s finallybeing released (filmed in 2018), but knowing it’s a Cheng Yi drama, it’s expected to have lots of torture and pain >.<  And I’ve just completed The Longest Day in Chang’An. Haha. Probably I need to watch some light hearted stuff too XD

@estelll. I have also seen The Romance of Tiger and Rose and agree with awkward potato recommendation.     I just thought of another light and funny one Oh! My Emperor.  It looks low budget but it brought me a lot of laughs.  

Any recommendations for a drama like General's lady? I was pleasantly surprised by how much I adored that one. Wasn't a 10/10 but still one of my favorites. 

Fyren:

Hi! I've been lingering around some clubs and recently plucked the courage to ask to join... I would love to join this club. 

I am mostly a historical drama watcher. I would love to discuss and discover historical dramas with you all! I hope you can accept me. Thanks!! c:

Welcome!! 

Who Rules The World is announced to premiere on April 18!  

I'm excited! The trailer looked so good. I hope it won't disappoint.