phoenixtearz9 wrote: Ok, kinda in the same line as Sleepie.. here is my on hold list, should I drop or finish? :

Of the ones I've seen?

Barairo no Seisen
Call of the Country ~ Drop
Color of Woman
Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa
Deka Wanko
Me too, Flower ~ Finish
Paradise Farm ~ Drop
Protect the Boss ~ Finish
Tazza
Tokyo DOGS
Vampire Prosecutor
NinaJade82 wrote: Sleepy we have talked about it, but I just really want to suggest you think about these three before dropping them.
49 Days-- I was disappointed with the story after episode 11 but I think to be fair, its a story that has something different from others. I would recommend you watch Who Are You? first though... Yoon Kye Sang is the main lead :D
Prosecutor Princess-- this is drama doesnt have much difference from other love comedies, but the drama is cute. Basing my suggestion on some of the recommendations you have given me. I think this drama you will enjoy.
Time Between Dog and Wolf-- this is my favorite drama of them all. I loved this drama, I have watched more than three times. I know its my biased opinion, but it also has Lee Jun Ki, you like him. It has tons of action and adventure, and it has a nice love story. I think you should give it a try before dropping it.

I agree Time Between Dog & Wolf is one of my all time faves so much so that i still remember scenes from the drama vividly generally when i finish a drama i forget all about it lol & Sleepy some of its set in Thailand :D
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Ok, kinda in the same line as Sleepie.. here is my on hold list, should I drop or finish? :

Barairo no Seisen
Call of the Country
Color of Woman
Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa
Deka Wanko
Me too, Flower
Paradise Farm
Protect the Boss
Tazza
Tokyo DOGS
Vampire Prosecutor

Hmmm I haven't finished Protect the Boss yet, but I'm finding it really funny. I absolutely adored Tokyo DOGS. I haven't seen any of the others. :D

Witch Yoo Hee is being dropped.
RainFlower wrote: I agree Time Between Dog & Wolf is one of my all time faves so much so that i still remember scenes from the drama vividly generally when i finish a drama i forget all about it lol & Sleepy some of its set in Thailand :D

Haha ok so it's got LJK in it and some of it's set in Thailand? SOLD! That one is off the chopping block and being safely tucked back into my PTW list. :p
Jeaniessi wrote: Of the ones I've seen?

Call of the Country ~ Drop
Me too, Flower ~ Finish
Paradise Farm ~ Drop
Protect the Boss ~ Finish

Okie dokie will take ur advice..

Sleepninja wrote: Hmmm I haven't finished Protect the Boss yet, but I'm finding it really funny. I absolutely adored Tokyo DOGS. I haven't seen any of the others. :D

Witch Yoo Hee is being dropped.

Thankies for ur opinion. Yeah, I was kinda sorry I watched Witch Yoo Hee
RainFlower wrote: I agree Time Between Dog & Wolf is one of my all time faves so much so that i still remember scenes from the drama vividly generally when i finish a drama i forget all about it lol & Sleepy some of its set in Thailand :D

Me too.. I still remember love scenes haha. I thought it was the best spy/love story I had seen. And Lee Jun Ki looks at his best, I mean, he has so many different looks throughout the drama, all looking handsome ;)
I forgot to mention it was set in Thailand for a good part of it haha... thats right. When I first watched this drama, I had seen other dramas with the typical past-story but none had been set in another country like this one, so it gave me a great feeling, I wasnt bored. I usually fastfoward that part in a drama. It was not the case for this one, and I must add Deep Root cuz is my one new favorite haha.

@phoenix... I feel the same way about Witch Yoo Hee lol
The new list. Well it's not new, just that I removed the ones that have been dropped already lol

Lie To Me
Midas
Misaki Number ONE
Nine Tailed Fox
Otomen
Sunny Happiness
The Tempest
A Thousand Kisses
Get Karl
Heading to the Ground
Hello Miss
Hammer Session
Autumn Tale
Bad Love
Cinderella Man
Drunken to Love You
49 Days
Bara no nai Hanaya
Bartender
Bloody Monday
Chuno
Creating Destiny
Fugitive Plan B
God of Study
Godhand Teru
Heaven's Flower
Hong Gil Dong
Ikemen Desu Ne
Ouran High School Host Club
Call of the Country
My Sweet Seoul
One Fine Day
Paradise Farm
1,000 Years of Love
Prosecutor Princess
Quartet
RH Plus
Exhibition of Fireworks
Salamander Guru
Star's Lover
Summer Scent
The Musical
Vampire Host
Winter Sonata

So please tell me if there's one on here you think I should drop, or if you think i should NOT drop it. Also If you find any others on my plant to watch list that you think should be dropped. Please let me know. Thank you. :)
Sleepninja wrote:
A Man Called God
Lie To Me
Manny
Midas
Misaki Number ONE
Nine Tailed Fox:
Otomen
Sunny Happiness
The Tempest
Witch Yoo Hee
A Thousand Kisses
Get Karl
Heading to the Ground
Hello Miss
Hammer Session
Autumn Tale
Baby-faced Beauty
Bad Love
Cinderella Man
Drunken to Love You

Also, if ya'll see any others on my PTW list that you think deserve death, please let me know. I'm keeping tally and the worst of the worst get destroyed.

For me- I dropped Manny - found it far too annoying
Lie to me was good, I'd keep that
A thousand kisses was good to start, but I got bored of it (might go back, but I've not missed it while not watching so ....)
Hammer session I started, but again didn't finish - I DO want to though, because the first half was great ^^
I also started Drunken to Love You, and it has promise, but I ran out of hours in my day

can't comment on the rest.

on your PTW list ::
I really liked Anego ^^
oh you must MUST MUST watch at home dad !
Baby & me is ..OK..
Bad Couple = <3
I personally LOVED bad guy - i know there's a lot of split opinion but I still loved it, am currently rewatching that with mum & dad
Bartender = MEH
I dropped Binbo Danshi - despite Oguri Shun O_o
City Hall = <3
owh owh - finding mr destiny watch it! watch it now!!
don't drop hotaru - they were ace, totally love watching them, v funny & sweet
Jin was really good I thought, but I haven't got round to the 2nd season yet
Kimi ni todoke - I'd only watch that if you're already a fan of the manga/anime - it's no where near as good as the original, only counts as a 'ironing-time-filler'
owh the Japanese [b]my girl
was adorable. nuff said.
you've not watched Kim Sam Soon yet?! O_o - watch it! watch it now!!
personally. I love love LOVE nodame - no one will ever tear it away from my heart.
outran host = <3
sapuri = meh
scent of a woman made me cry from beginning to end. (T_T)
they kiss again - totally loved the 2nd season - so good at rounding out the characters (albeit more cringing i'm afraid)

phew - that is one heck of a list !
abs wrote: For me- I dropped Manny - found it far too annoying
Lie to me was good, I'd keep that
A thousand kisses was good to start, but I got bored of it (might go back, but I've not missed it while not watching so ....)
Hammer session I started, but again didn't finish - I DO want to though, because the first half was great ^^
I also started Drunken to Love You, and it has promise, but I ran out of hours in my day

can't comment on the rest.

on your PTW list ::
I really liked Anego ^^
oh you must MUST MUST watch at home dad !
Baby & me is ..OK..
Bad Couple = <3
I personally LOVED bad guy - i know there's a lot of split opinion but I still loved it, am currently rewatching that with mum & dad
Bartender = MEH
I dropped Binbo Danshi - despite Oguri Shun O_o
City Hall = <3
owh owh - finding mr destiny watch it! watch it now!!
don't drop hotaru - they were ace, totally love watching them, v funny & sweet
Jin was really good I thought, but I haven't got round to the 2nd season yet
Kimi ni todoke - I'd only watch that if you're already a fan of the manga/anime - it's no where near as good as the original, only counts as a 'ironing-time-filler'
owh the Japanese [b]my girl
was adorable. nuff said.
you've not watched Kim Sam Soon yet?! O_o - watch it! watch it now!!
personally. I love love LOVE nodame - no one will ever tear it away from my heart.
outran host = <3
sapuri = meh
scent of a woman made me cry from beginning to end. (T_T)
they kiss again - totally loved the 2nd season - so good at rounding out the characters (albeit more cringing i'm afraid)

phew - that is one heck of a list !

Haha Ok thanks :) Bartender is getting dropped.
*bump* Anyone else want to take a crack at my list? I could use the help. *stares at lurkers* This includes you :p
Sleepninja wrote: *bump* Anyone else want to take a crack at my list? I could use the help. *stares at lurkers*

You have 794 shows on your PTW list?!?! O_o I didn't even know there were so many j/k/t dramas and movies out there. :D
These are the shows I think you could miss/drop without regret:
Atashinchi no Danshi: it's not bad, but there are dozens of dramas that are better
Binbo Danshi: Despite my favourite actor being Oguri Shun, I just couldn't watch this show. The plot, characters, everything is annoying.
Casshern: Weird and boring (in my opinion).
Kimi ni todoke: plain boring
Lovely Complex: if you haven't read the manga/seen the anime it could be fun, but if you have, it's boring.
RH Plus: stiff actors, lame vampires
Sunao Ni Narenakute: It starts very good, but later the plot is twisted -in a wrong way. I'd advice you to watch Love Shuffle, which is very similar and much better. That is of course if you're okay without hearing Jaejoong speak in Japanese. XD

Must see list (the best shows in my opinion):
A Frozen Flower: seen a while ago, but liked it very much
JIN: weird plot, but the acting and story is great
LIAR GAME: what can I say, it's my favourite
Nodame Cantabile: you haven't seen it yet?

Also I liked these ones:
Antique Bakery
Love Shuffle
Nana
Samurai High School
Zettai Kareshi

Hope I could be of help. :)
I would say: "/> And then get hammered.

What if someone stole all the oreos in the world?
Thank you for the help :)
Ok, SN I took one letter from your PTW list the letter "b" and of the ones I have seen, or remember seeing here goes: Bad Guy-I can understand not watching, but I think its a definite must try.. Bad Love-Again melodrama totally.. Bambino!-This is tough, its a good food drama, but matsujun... Beck-The Anime was better, but its not bad. Beethoven Virus-I liked it, but it was rather slow in some parts Binbo Danshi-Kinda bleh, I don't really remember it.. Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy- I was actually surprised by this drama, its worth a watch Bloody Monday BOTH seasons are a MUST Bloody Monday 2 BOSS-I really liked, sort of need to watch season 2
Thanks for the help! :) Binbo Danshi KO!