Love Keeps Going: (Contains spoilers)
I started watching the drama because of Mike He and no other reason. And I got punished for being shallow.

For once the story is your typical Taiwanese drama with many slapstick comedy moments and over the top acting and while I was
prepared for said things I found the plot to be ridiculous. Your normal naive girl usually does feel guilty for every calamity that happens to a person she's directly or even indirectly related to but Love Keeps Going has an heroine who is betrayed by her boyfriend and female employee and as a result she surrenders her entire project to them. The project she brought to life with her own hands and money.

The plot was also lacking logic depending on the situation the bad girl's brother was not to be seen for episodes on end though he was supposed to share an apartment with her and being only five years old let's one assume that he's not yet independent.

I found every character to be utterly annoying and unreasonable which I mostly blame the scriptwriter for.

But my ultimate turn-off was a kiss I like to refer to as the mighty vomit kiss. Emptying your stomach and kissing your loved ones simply don't go together well. But to be fair even before this incident I found the chemistry between Mike and Cyndi to be of a disturbing kind. Whenever they got close I felt an instant urge to close my eyes and swallow hardly. Yes, it was appalling in a way.
Ive dropped 20 lmao, Ill just talk bout the worst ones with the lowest scores

Blind- I didn't even get through the first half. I found this rather disturbing and strange.

A Millionaire's First Love- got bored 0.o

Atashinchi no Danshi- strange and weird

Baby-faced Beauty- What was I thinking even watching this???

City Hall- I got so bored i thought i was going to fall asleep

My Princess- Just what the hell?? who ever thought of this needs to be shot

Playful kiss- Again what was they thinking on the main character. I think i wud of liked it but the main girl character annoyed me so much I couldn't stand to watch it!
Szasha wrote: Love Keeps Going: (Contains spoilers)
I started watching the drama because of Mike He and no other reason. And I got punished for being shallow.

LOL
It's almost a pity you dropped it, because nothing will ever equal in ridicule the last 3 episodes of this drama. I could have tolerated all the inconsistencies you point out if I hadn't been knocked out by a completely random ending where every character became a squawking duck running around without a direction or a purpose.
Some things should be better left incomplete. :p
1. Baby-Faced Beauty. Ok, I tried to watch this online when it was still airing, but I got bored at episode 7. After a while, they aired it on TV, so I tried to watch it again, but WTH I was thinking? It was.. very bad! And I spent 17 hours of my life watching this.
2. Devil Beside You. I didn't liked it. I don't know why, but I didn't liked it. I tried to watch it 3 times, but everytime I ended up dropping it..
3. Goong. I got bored, and every single character annoyed me. And 24 episodes are too much for my patience.
4. Hana Kimi Remake. Why did they even made a remake?
5. Hayate The Combat Butler. While I was watching this, I realised how annoying Park Shin Hye is. And the dubbing was horrible. And every single character annoyed me to hell.
6. Jewel In The Palace. I watched it on TV, but the summer holliday ended, so I couldn't watch it anymore. I didn't drop it because it was bad. Actually, it was good, but it has too many episodes to watch it online. Maybe they're going to air it again ^^! So it doesn't really count as dropped..
8 Hello Summer. I couldn't find the next episodes subbed, so I dropped it. Maybe I'll find them later, the first episode was really cute. This one also can't count as dropped, right :D?
9. My Lucky Star. I don't even know why I started this drama. It was horrible, and I couldn't pass the 4th episode. And 20 episodes? It's too much!
10. The Musical. This drama was bad. I have watched only the first episode, but it was bad in my opinion. Very bad. And I can't stand Goo Hye Sun's acting. I could have given it a chance for Daniel Choi, but Goo Hye Sun tortured me too much..
11. Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru. This movie was bad. I didn't know that I can drop a movie, but it seems that I can ^^".
12. Higurashi no naku koro ni. I didn't like it.
13. Kimi ni Todoke. It was too boring and s.l.o.o.o.o.o.w for me..
I have dropped a few dramas, but I promised myself that I'm not going to drop a drama again :D . I'll torture myself until the end if I started it.
i dropped watching: Creating destiny- i dropped it nearly i got finished ep. 1 co'z it makes me wanna skip whenever they talk cause its too long and it bores me. Miss Ripley- after episode 7 i wanna dropped it because it makes me feel sad knowing the main(girl) character doing bad stuff and lying the whole time that makes me hate her.. Romance town- i wanna dropped it now because there's another drama that got my attention. ahehe.
I just dropped Jiu - not that it's boring but I personally just failed to really get into it, instead of sitting through 5 more episodes when I'm anxious to start my next line up I decided to just drop it. Might pick it up later, probably won't haha.

Also just decided to go ahead and drop Absolute Boyfriend - Koo Hye Sun turned me off after that first episode and there might be a day when I go back to pick it up again for Jiro, but right now I feel no motivation to watch it
I only watched 5 minutes of it...but I went ahead and dropped I Do, I Do. I felt bored in those 5 minutes, and reading the comments on the page for it didn't make it sound like something I wanted to spend my time on. So I dropped it haha. I have too many dramas to watch anyways
love Contract: the entrance of the drama is boring, so i stopped and just dropped it and as i read the reviews and its statistics, i decided not to waste my time here. To marry a millionaire: the male main role just turned me off, i coukd have watched it even if he's not really rich but the fact that he is dumb made me dropped it. I didnt like dumb guys either! i've watched playfull kiss but wished i have just dropped it! it wasted my time in that drama, the girl is annoying! ahhh, i just included it here even i have finished it to warn others that its no good drama, the girl didnt change at all, shes like an annoying tail of a Dog to his master!
The last thing I dropped was an anime. lol After 2-3 minutes. It's called Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. The animation was a poor imitation of the Powerpuff Girls and the way it started was lame. I dropped it and rated it a 1.
Rooftop Prince and Fashion King! Ugh... But I am still going to watch K2H!
i feel like .. all i am doing is dropping all the dramas :S ... it is so hard to watch anything nowadays ... it could be wrong timing ... wrong mood ... or just wrong choice.. am not sure ... but lately i have dropped more than 5 dramas after watching 1st episode .. :(
Crazy4You wrote: I only watched 5 minutes of it...but I went ahead and dropped I Do, I Do. I felt bored in those 5 minutes, and reading the comments on the page for it didn't make it sound like something I wanted to spend my time on. So I dropped it haha. I have too many dramas to watch anyways

I dropped it too! But only after watching 2 episodes of it... I was naive thinking it would be better after first few minutes (which were boring as hell) but well... No, it didn't.
Recently, I also dropped Me Too, Flower. I liked main male lead (it's obvious why, hehe - yes, I'm shallow!) but the main girl: whoa, the most irritaiting character ever! Her actions were stupid and irrational and I didn't feel any sort of compassion for her even though I knew she was a heroine who felt alone in the world, was constantly misunderstood and this kind of crap. In short - I couldn't stand her so I dropped it.
Jeaniessi wrote: Rooftop Prince and Fashion King! Ugh...

But I am still going to watch K2H!

I dropped Rooftop too (big nono from me) and Fashion King gets the record for being dropped before I even watched 5 minutes of it, lol.
Please don't drop K2H, Jeani: it's too good a drama to miss - unless you really hate the military/political setting, that is. The characters are simply wonderful, the acting is spectacular and the plot is a blast. I truly hope you'll like it. :D
amrita828 wrote: I dropped Rooftop too (big nono from me) and Fashion King gets the record for being dropped before I even watched 5 minutes of it, lol.
Please don't drop K2H, Jeani: it's too good a drama to miss - unless you really hate the military/political setting, that is. The characters are simply wonderful, the acting is spectacular and the plot is a blast. I truly hope you'll like it. :D

Rita...I know from reading through the threads I probably will not drop K2H. It looks really very good to me. I just need to find the time to watch! But I don't regret dropping the other two at all! LOL
Oh BTW...I am watching Rondo! I'm starting Ep 3 tonight.