Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Beautiful Love - rated 8
Startling by each step - rated 10 Such a long drama, but amongst the best I've ever seen!
Freeze- Well done drama, with very good OST, but so very boring. Zzzzz...I gave it a 7 because they used the time well.
U-Turn (Short and to the point...lol)
LisNoir wrote: 12 Men In a Year

I loved the story and almost all of the characters, but not the main actress. I hated her to the core. And for me, the ending was completely predictable, at least when it came to the couples. I've thought it would be that way since ep. 9. I would give it a 7.5, but since there's only whole numbers, I will give it a 7. I can't bring myself to give it an 8, had the ending surprised me...I would have given it an 8, but it didn't.

ditto for me
Dragon Zakura I loved it. Especially in the beginning, episode 8 - 10 dragged a little and the ending was slightly disappointing, but I'm still rating it an 8. :)
Dal Ja's Spring

I loved it from the first episode. It's the first drama in a long time that I've wanted to watch each episode so much. It was refreshing :D
Plus Lee Min Ki was great! :p
I gave it a 10 because I think I can safely consider it a favorite (:
(although I have been debating between 9 & 10)
I just finished watching K-POP - The Ultimate Audition!
Special Affairs Team TEN - the ending? WTH I need more!!! I gave it an 8
Crazy4You wrote: Dal Ja's Spring

I loved it from the first episode. It's the first drama in a long time that I've wanted to watch each episode so much. It was refreshing :D
Plus Lee Min Ki was great! :p
I gave it a 10 because I think I can safely consider it a favorite (:
(although I have been debating between 9 & 10)

I was doing the same i think in the end i gave it a 9 lol
Twelve men in a year
K POP The Ultimate Audition - started off ok but then rapid decline shame I gave it a 5
K-Pop - The Ultimate Audition. I can't believe they ended it this way :|! I'm so disappointed right now..
K-pop I feel nice to give it a 6, seriously no acting beside acting cute and no story beside part of you're beautiful's plot. my High hopes are so disappointed...