Respectfully...it looked at me first XD

DramaNomNom:

I don't think I've ever seen a J-BL are the characteristics that bad?

omg no *covers ears* don't listen to him, JBLs are great !!!

axdxex:

What would you recommend for my first JBL? I'll add it to my watchlist :)

MeNotYou:
cuz that boy is gorge and yummily muscled with masculine energy for days type of fantastic

I am drawn to this man for a multitude of reasons. His sporadic unhinged behaviors are part of his charm. I am particularly fond of his passion for painting, his love for coffee, his affection for cats, and his enthusiasm for travel. Additionally, I greatly admire his eloquence and the intriguing way his mind functions.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mix, the boy is a work of art and can act. I just leaned toward Earth a little bit more.

I prefer Papa Bear over Mama Bear, hahaha!

MeNotYou:
! Someone else who's seen Imitation! *bounce, bounce*

I see no problem with being biased it is a good drama  got me to cry good multiple times  and the song "Show Me" - not going to lie and say I don't dance to this while I'm putting on my makeup LOL also "Your Sign"  stays lives rent  free in my head. ( The  link  for You Sign has a major spoilers for people that haven't seen the drama!)

The Sasaengs in this drama gave me so much anxiety it reminded me of Kim Jaejoong!

MeNotYou:
Sing my crush sounds familiar

Just  Im Hantae and Han Baram the most adorable beans ever!!!

MeNotYou:
We'd all need some resuscitation stat!

I just snorted now I will fully admit that the NCs would be most enjoyable especially because I felt cheated haha Sometimes shows just get two vanilla for me. Sometimes I need to chai.

MeNotYou:
Ooh I forgot to add that one

God yes so watch like stat so we can talk about it !!!!!  You want NCs will The Sign's got NCs for you LOL

MeNotYou:
Wandee Goodday

..... I have no words I will not tell you not to watch it because everyone has their own opinion  I'm not sure if the opinion in here is divided all I can say is it had potential in the beginning and Great is hot haha 

American Fan:
that wasn't a problem with The Untamed. I was gripped to my seat. Another C-drama that did that was The Legend of Shen Li,

I'm trying to pace myself and watch only one episode a day so that I don't get too overwhelmed. I'm currently in the middle of watching "Once Upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain" and I'm really enjoying it so far. I keep putting it on hold, but since Xu Kai is in it, I'll stick with it, haha. I also added "The Legend of Shen Li" to my plan-to-watch list because it looks good.

Thank you for the recommendation!

DramaNomNom:
JBLs are great !!!

DramaNomNom:
What would you recommend for my first JBL?

My top 5

Bokura no Shokutaku 

25 Ji, Akasaka de (I love the writing and cinematography, but I understand that it may not appeal to everyone. )

Taikan Yoho

Cherry Magic!

Hidamari ga Kikoeru 

Simi_Tutu:

My top 5

Bokura no Shokutaku 

25 Ji, Akasaka de (I love the writing and cinematography, but I understand that it may not appeal to everyone. )

Taikan Yoho

Cherry Magic!

Hidamari ga Kikoeru 

Bless! I felt the pressure of picking the right one lol

I think Cherry Magic is a safe choice! BUT your list is probably super close to (if not) my top 5.

I would maybe add Perfect Propose. Short, Sweet, and Satisfying.

axdxex:
Bless! I felt the pressure of picking the right one lol

I was going to add  Kieta Hatsukoi and  Given, but i thought that would be too much LOL 

axdxex:

Some great some not so much...that's all I'm gonna say. 

Simi_Tutu:
I have no words I will not tell you not to watch it because everyone has their own opinion  I'm not sure if the opinion in here is divided all I can say is it had potential in the beginning and Great is hot haha

American Fan:

I have no words either. (snicker snicker)

Simi_Tutu:
I also added "The Legend of Shen Li" to my plan-to-watch list because it looks good.

Cool. The FL is the queen of bada$$es.

love all the art options you have here... so many good ones, hard to choose favorites... so many good BL's. 

American Fan:
l. The FL is the queen of bada$$es.

I need more of these!

American Fan:
snicker snicker)

Re: The Rebound

Guys don't look at me like that. I know I said that I would not watch this series in the near future but the visuals got me lol. Plus after my attempt at J-BL I needed my Thai fix so might as well take in all the visuals I already have gifs in mind for my profile hehe.

RXinw:

Guys don't look at me like that. I know I said that I would not watch this series in the near future but the visuals got me lol. Plus after my attempt at J-BL I needed my Thai fix so might as well take in all the visuals I already have gifs in mind for my profile hehe.

Visuals you say....hmmm...added to the list ;)

DramaNomNom:
Visuals you say....hmmm...added to the list ;)

Even the school director has my attention. "Yes Sir" indeed!

Yessss have mercy lawwwd

RXinw:

I'm on ep 10 and I actually don't hate it lol