amethyst_aquarius:

AGREED! That series has me on a chokehold man, I did not expect such a quality production and acting from a generic plot but here we are! Cannot wait for more episodes~~

Same I look forward to it everywhere and will be sad when it ends :(

Kdramawoolover:

anyone watching The Director Who Buys Me Dinner ?

I am and I'm actually really liking it,  it definitely still is a fast short one but it's cute!! 

milkyway:

hi! does anyone recommend watching ghost host, ghost house??

YES!

Maymaybaby:

I am and I'm actually really liking it,  it definitely still is a fast short one but it's cute!! 

yuup its really nice 

tbh i am really liking the office bl romance which is blooimng now a days like oh my assistant The Director Who Buys Me Dinner  the new employee etc

I am really loving this genre

Kdramawoolover:

tbh i am really liking the office bl romance which is blooimng now a days like oh my assistant The Director Who Buys Me Dinner  the new employee etc

I am really loving this genre

The new employee is My favorite!!!

Maymaybaby:

The new employee is My favorite!!!

true i really want these types of dramas the genre is too good

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Buannaiche:

The award for worst kissing and hugging in a K-BL for 2022 goes to  "Oh! My Assistant".

WTF was that? The webtoon was good, and the first two episodes showed promise with comedic moments, but the rest just fell apart completely.  Although it loosely stayed true to the webtoon storyline, it was diluted so much and combined with the lack of chemistry and (actually)  visible awkwardness between the actors we were left with a truly dire BL drama.

Shameful, given that K-BL seemed to have been progressing (albeit in minuscule steps) this past year.  "Oh! My Assistant" brought all that tumbling down.

I am left wondering if the recasting and entire reshoot had an effect on the overall finances available, mood on set, and thus production of the drama though.

Omg I just finished it and it was so bad. 

I mean there were no chemistry and everyone was bad but I really feel the director did that no liking it. 

The scenes are lazily shot : you can feel each frame being just the Webtoon and no other ideas went into it. 

I feel like everyone on the project was ashamed of themselves for doing it. Gives me bad vibes. 

It made to want to rewatch semantic error that was a masterpiece next to this one. 

Anyway happy new year everyone!!

Guys I just thought of a small thing that we can do as the countdown for 2022 begins, and I hope you will like it enough to participate~~

<< Scenes that completely blew you away you will never forget >>

For me personally, it was these two scenes:

1.  Kinnporsche

I had never scene a more emotional kiss scene ever in all the BLs I have watched and I don't think I will ever be able to forget this scene. The absolute YEARNING of this scene, everything that happened before and what would follow this scene, Apo's acting and the chemistry between the two, everything made me almost cry watching this. 

2. 180. Degrees Longitude Passes Through Us

Could not find the gif of this scene but GOD did it make me bawl my eyes. The sheer loneliness that was presented here, the helplessness and the feeling of being abandoned, all these emotions were really heavy for me. Pond's acting was already good but this heartbreaking scene brought tears to my eyes and will forever remain in my heart.

Feel free to share yours! ^^

Kdramawoolover:

anyone watching The Director Who Buys Me Dinner ?

yes! its so good. i like the changes they have made in the show compared to the webtoon, the casting/chemsitry is also perfect

It’s not very Christmasy but watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo (non BL) - and I am just blown away by this show. I know it was immensely popular, and  Park Eun Bin received a lot of accolades for it, but can I just say every single supporting actor has been just phenomenal in it as well. They spent a lot of time on character development for both main and supporting leads and I am truly impressed. It’s definitely a slow start and was taking me some time to get through initially but ep 5 onwards is just flying. 

Did you guys watch? What did you think about it? 

I watched Extraordinary Attorney Woo while it was still airing and I liked it at the time. I particularly enjoyed the friendships and relationship dynamics.  The cases were good too, some better than others. Worth a watch if you like law or family dramas.

Neith03:

It’s not very Christmasy but watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo (non BL) - and I am just blown away by this show. I know it was immensely popular, and  Park Eun Bin received a lot of accolades for it, but can I just say every single supporting actor has been just phenomenal in it as well. They spent a lot of time on character development for both main and supporting leads and I am truly impressed. It’s definitely a slow start and was taking me some time to get through initially but ep 5 onwards is just flying. 

Did you guys watch? What did you think about it? 

i love Extraordinary Attorney Woo!! it was the top drama for me. I loved the characters and how the cases all differed and had different issues that normally one would not think about.