Hey guys , I am planning to watch TharnType series but I read some bad reviews about it , should i watch it or drop it ?

dramaaddict24:

Hey guys , I am planning to watch TharnType series but I read some bad reviews about it , should i watch it or drop it ?

it's really up to you. I know some people have issues with it due to how homophobic the ML is at first and how some of the scenes play out. I have seen it and I do respect others' opinions about it. I did enjoy watching it, not saying there are not any issues with it but I feel like if you do have issues arise as you are watching you also have the choice to drop it and not finish it.
hope this was helpful.

amethyst_aquarius:
<< Scenes that completely blew you away / you will never forget >>

Countdown to 2023 -

Scenes that completely blew Me away / I will never forget  

1. Love Mechanics - Ep. 10 After Credit scenes. 
Just Give me Mark or else I have to steal and run (LOL)

2. My School President - This Scene just melted me. 

dramaaddict24:

I also think it depends on whether you mind toxic relationships. I personally don’t mind it and I quite enjoy TT, however, it is one of the more toxic BLs. 

amethyst_aquarius:
<< Scenes that completely blew you away / you will never forget >>

Countdown to 2023 -

Scenes that completely blew Me away / I will never forget 

•  Eien no Kinou - The Fight that led up to the subsequent confession Scene

The emotional outburst from both characters was unexpected. The  amiable one who always wears a smile got angry for once  and the one who is cold/indifferent showed  feeling to the point of tears.  It is rare to see characters actually talk about their feelings the way they did.

Besides being beautifully shot the events happening are so simple but butterfly inducing for me haha. I loved their dialogue too and found it humorous. It was a turning point and end of the  ambiguous game between them.

amethyst_aquarius:
<< Scenes that completely blew you away / you will never forget >>

to my star 2 kiss -

it was the middle of exam period. i had waited for tms 2 for over 6 months. for the past 4 episodes and a half there was nothing but angst and suffering. and then they did This.

i usually dont care for kiss scenes but this was something i wasn't expecting at all to happen (at episode 5 at least). i remember just absolutely loosing my mind.

double -

doesnt necessarily count as bl but this whole show was sooo good and this scene wasnt something i expected. the dialouge is some of my favourite this year and a lot of episode 8 was unexpected to me. i think of it often

Gotta agree with @Raining Sunshine on this one, every single scene in My School President makes me want to throw up a rainbow because of how happy I am watching it

I don't have the exact image for this, but every single scene that led up to this moment

heyy, i would love to join!!

also, wanted to watch some feel-good/ fluffy bl's. any good recommendations? just finished old fashioned cupcake and that was realyy cutee <3

Cutie Pie 2  has released their

Official Teaser: https://youtu.be/BPe5h1hwD04 

so excited for Jan. 6, 2023

Raining Sunshine:
This Scene just melted me. 

oh my god YES!! This scene had me squealing so hard like it's been a few years since I've been screaming at a BL but damn does this series makes me giddy~~

gingerboi1203:

also, wanted to watch some feel-good/ fluffy bl's. any good recommendations? just finished old fashioned cupcake and that was realyy cutee <3

I would recommend these:

1. Takara-kun to Amagi-kun
  2. Mr. Heart
  3. Cherry Blossoms After Winter
  4. Choco Milk Shake

They are all sweet with minimal angst and a fluffy ending ^^

Saygo :
Semantic Error- The bar and Alley Scene

Oh God I remember being completely blown away by this scene. Now looking back at it maybe it was simple and sweet but there was something about waiting for a week and then watching this that just made it all so much special.

gingerboi1203:

Japanese BL  fluff feel good

Since you watch mostly Kdramas try...

kiyois back scrubber:
for the past 4 episodes and a half there was nothing but angst and suffering. and then they did This.

I relate so much to this :') Watching TMS 2 as it was released and not waiting to binge it was probably the best and worst decision I made this year. It was a TORTURE to wait for it every week when nothing seemed to be working out, I truly understand your feelings ToT