p43425:
You can test iQiyi geo-blocking in your country by typing in some of these titles.

I seem to see every title you've mentioned. Sorry it's such a pain for you there. What is the benefit to geo-blocking anyway? Like Magnoliee said, it would be so nice for everyone, wherever in the world, to have the same access. Now I'm thinking about John Lennon's song. "Imagine all the people"....

American Fan:

I seem to see every title you've mentioned. Sorry it's such a pain for you there. What is the benefit to geo-blocking anyway? Like Magnoliee said, it would be so nice for everyone, wherever in the world, to have the same access. Now I'm thinking about John Lennon's song. "Imagine all the people"....

Yes, I know these are all available in the U.S. That's how I check what I'm missing. And yes, geo-blocking is just stupid and wrong and should be banned under International Humanitarian Law. And don't get me started on how stupid "cut" versions are and what a disservice the studios do to themselves by offering crippled versions of their productions which then get lower ratings because people don't realise what's missing from them.

Rant finished. Hrumph!

American Fan:
"Imagine all the people".

I have listened to this song so many times but I have never listened to the original. I always listen to the Celine Dion live cover of it. (Did I mention I am a huge Celine fan, although that may just be a Caribbean thing, yes we fully claim her, sorry Canada lol!

RiqueXinw:
I have listened to this song so many times but I have never listened to the original.

Why, why, WHY not?

p43425:

Yes, I know these are all available in the U.S. That's how I check what I'm missing. And yes, geo-blocking is just stupid and wrong and should be banned under International Humanitarian Law. And don't get me started on how stupid "cut" versions are and what a disservice the studios do to themselves by offering crippled versions of their productions which then get lower ratings because people don't realise what's missing from them.

Rant finished. Hrumph!

I just saw this comment and sharing in case it helps you in Germany.

"You can use Thai VPN and watch on iQIYI. I'm from Germany and also geoblocked. But I could find the series on iQIYI with the VPN set to Thailand."

American Fan:
Why, why, WHY not?

I guess I was just always satisfied with Celine's version so I never saw the need. 

ApriBL Drama Challenge

Day 3 - Favorite Couple

Well I got 3 because I cannot choose between them lol

WinTeam 

PuenTalay

PaiSky

American Fan:
I just saw this comment and sharing in case it helps you in Germany.

"You can use Thai VPN and watch on iQIYI. I'm from Germany and also geoblocked. But I could find the series on iQIYI with the VPN set to Thailand."

Thanks, but nope. Same as with U.S. and other countries I've tested: When I go to iq.com via VPN plus Incognito mode, I can see all the series - but the moment I log in (and thus it knows who I am), geo-blocked. It's OK - as I wrote, all but one are available on Viki, Gaga or Youtube, so my ranting is more in self-righteous indignation rather than actual deprivation.

Alr just finished the first ep of We Are and I’m loving it

Love the cast and the acting and it’s hilarious haha

Looking forward to the next ep :)

What does anyone else think?

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Alr just finished the first ep of We Are and I’m loving it

Love the cast and the acting and it’s hilarious haha

Looking forward to the next ep :)

What does anyone else think?

I watched first episode on IQiyi and I loved it <3

PaiSkyForever:
Day 3 - Favorite Couple

I may or may not be stealing your gifs :) :)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Day 3 of the April challenge: Favourite couple

YinWar for me and there's only so much re-watching of The Best Story and Love Mechanics I can do. I need Jack and Joker now.

RiqueXinw:

I may or may not be stealing your gifs :) :)

Also if it helps I find them on tumblr and they have alot :)

angeliviki2022:

YinWar for me and there's only so much re-watching of The Best Story and Love Mechanics I can do. I need Jack and Joker now.

I am so excited about Jack and Joker. :D