Just remember that Boun, Peat and Sea are mine <3 lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

OI FIRST (and Joong lol) IS MINE, KEEP UR HANDS OFF HIM *glares* 

(lmao, I'm sure u understand)

Lol XD if we are calling dibs then I call dibs on Boun, Peat, Krist, Sea and Mark "Pakin" lol <3 I am willing to share Boun tho ;)  

PaiSkyForever:
I am willing to share Boun tho ;)  

at this point I vote Boun as public property

axdxex:

at this point I vote Boun as public property

Lol true XD

axdxex:
We all have our own taste lol

Personally, I really really like all four of them, but I always have a preference for one part of the ship over the other. This is for all pairings tbh give me any cp I have a favorite.

Hey, thanks for understanding. I hadn't thought of it, but I think I lean toward one of a cp as well. Like ZeeNunew, it's Nunew, FortPeat, it's Peat and OffGun, it's Gun. 

The closest cp that I like both would be BossNoeul.  

p43425:

OK, if we're gonna be like this ...

I call dibs on (in alphabetical order): Dunk Natachai, First Chalongrat, Fluke Natouch, Fourth Nattawat, Jeon Changha, Li Zhen Hao, Newyear Nawaphat, Nut Supanut, Onishi Ryusei, Opal Kritsapatorn, Oriyama Nao, Palm Veerapat, Perth Tanapon, Plan Rathavit, Sota Ryosuke, Tai Thanaphat, Tiger Aekapol ... and Tutor Koraphat and Yim Pharinyakorn (but not both at the same time, because that would be pervy).

Apologies to my love interests for any I may have overlooked. I do still love you.

Hey, hands off my Dunk! I already called legally binding dibs on him 12 days ago. Documentary proof above.

p43425:

Hey, hands off my Dunk! I already called legally binding dibs on him 12 days ago. Documentary proof above.

Lol XD

American Fan:
For Phuwin lovers, in case you haven't seen his "Coffee Minute" YT vid.

That was great! Thanks for sharing.

Who all that are watching it are ready for last episode of Deep Night tomorrow? <3

PaiSkyForever:

Who all that are watching it are ready for last episode of Deep Night tomorrow? <3

Me!!

angeliviki2022:

Me!!

Same :) What ending are you hoping for with Seiji, Japan and Ken? Who do you ship? Lol 

PaiSkyForever:
What ending are you hoping for

Honestly they need to all end up together and call it a day lol

PaiSkyForever:

Me! But idk why I'm not as excited for this show as I was at the beginning, but I still want to see how it ends. 

axdxex:

Honestly they need to all end up together and call it a day lol

Me! But idk why I'm not as excited for this show as I was at the beginning, but I still want to see how it ends. 

That's what I want too lol!!!  XD

axdxex:
GMMTV does this every year around October, but starting from last year (2024) they decided to break the announcements into two parts. Half of their 2024 dramas were announced in October 2023, and the other half, today. They usually release pilot teasers for all the shows, which you can find on YouTube. At some point this year, when we get a release date, we will get official teasers, that show how the show will actually look like.

Hi, thank you so much @axdxex for your explanation. I really appreciate it. :-* 

I will have a look at the Youtube page, thanks for sharing the link. It's exciting!  :-) 

WE ARE -  EP 4

Overall things are warming up btw couples, but with 12 eps still to go I'm wondering where the plot is going.  Imo, after the first ep. the story seems basic and uneventful. I'm not saying it's boring, but there are moments that feel flat to me. And there are enjoyable moments like when Toey was teasing Q on the steps.  My attention is starting to focus more on Q & Toey's chemistry, but I still love Phum & Peem.

I wonder if or what happens to shake things up.  Am I impatient?

American Fan:

SHARING is caring!!

Not when it comes to my beloved First Kanaphan and Joong Archen! *humph*