segos:

Probably all in the first episode? I didn't get past it last night because I was tired and I just got home from work. So I'm between do I continue with this one now or skip to a different item on my list. I had to get IQ to watch the LITA special so I am debating watching KinnPorsche now. 

Some in the later episodes, but I don’t think they fully commited ? I don’t think PitBabe has the best plot ever, and it has a lot of flaws, but it is entertaining.

On the other hand, KinnPorsche is a must watch— it’s super problematic— but if you suspend reality it’s a good time, for sure you won’t be bored.

In conclusion— idk ?

axdxex:

Some in the later episodes, but I don’t think they fully commited ? I don’t think PitBabe has the best plot ever, and it has a lot of flaws, but it is entertaining.

On the other hand, KinnPorsche is a must watch— it’s super problematic— but if you suspend reality it’s a good time, for sure you won’t be bored.

I was wanting the fast cars and boy love but got all weird alphas are stinky vibes.

You've convinced me. I kind of expect problematic. I actually think I saw the first couple TV episodes when it was airing but never finished it and its been a couple years.

There's so many goods ones still to watch. I was going to watch The Sign, but I want to use the subscriptions while I have them.

I saw you're watching My Stand In. How is that one?

segos:

I was wanting the fast cars and boy love but got all weird alphas are stinky vibes.

You've convinced me. I kind of expect problematic. I actually think I saw the first couple TV episodes when it was airing but never finished it and its been years.

There's so many goods ones still to watch. I was going to watch The Sign, but I want to use the subscriptions while I have them.

I saw you're watching My Stand In. How is that one?

I barely started! So I can’t tell you for sure, but I’ve seen cuts from later episode and it honestly looks so good.

If you’re trying to watch IQ shows, I’d like to recomend We Are, Between Us & Love for Love’s Sake!

I'm just stopping in to say I hope everyone's day is going well

Simi_Tutu:

Welcome to the clue!

He is so cute … can’t watch the remake as the original was so good.

MonEliz:
He is so cute … can’t watch the remake as the original was so good.

I've been having a lot of trouble getting  into the show. I really want to like it, but there's something about it that just feels off to me. It's like they're trying to mix in some elements from 'My School President,' and it's just not what I expected for the remake of 'My Love Mix Up.' Then again, I wonder if I might be biased because 'Kieta Hatsukoi' was my first BL; it holds a prominent place in my heart.

Michieda Shunsuke gives me all the feels. Have you seen any of his other dramas?  The number of times I have seen "My Second Aoharu" since it aired is unhealthy, but I will die on this fanship.

axdxex:
If you’re trying to watch IQ shows, I’d like to recomend We Are, Between Us & Love for Love’s Sake!

Note that "We Are" is only on iQiyi in the US, Canada and Thailand, elsewhere on Youtube. Also, iQiyi seems (like Netflix) to go by location of account registration, so VPN doesn't help to overcome geoblocking.

"Love For Love's Sake" is indeed great, and I also love "Between Us" (uncut version exclusive to iQiyi), although it's mainly targeted to fans of "Until We Meet Again", my all-time favourite BL. 

Although a lot of the BLs on iQiyi are also available on other platforms, quite a few (including some real gems) are exclusive to iQiyi (or exclusive for uncut version and/or special episodes). "I love my iQiyi" (sung to the tune of the old MTV jingle).

angeliviki2022:
Simi_Tutu:  I'm currently watch "At 25:00 in Akasaka."  

I think you're talking about two different shows here. Kohei's in Hidamari ga Kikoeru aka I Hear the Sunspot and @Simi_Tutu was talking about 25 Ji, Akasaka de. Not to be too pedantic, but I was getting confused because there were no disabled characters in 25 Ji, Akasaka de.  

@Simi / @Angeliviki:  I'm so sorry. Yes, you're absolutely right. My glaring error which could really confuse people, so you're not being pedantic at all. I think I had two different thoughts in my head and somehow shifted gears as I started writing. My bad.  I corrected my original entry (top of p. 864).

June Challenge BL Bestie... Day 27 - suggest a drama for a first time watcher My School President 

p43425:
I think I had two different thoughts in my head and somehow shifted gears as I started writing. My bad.  I corrected my original entry (top of p. 864).

I tend to have thoughts racing all the time in my head so I understood what you were saying perfectly no worries ! 

I was really impressed with the first episode of Hidamari ga Kikoeru. I have a feeling this drama is going to have a profound impact on me. The chemistry between the two male leads was exceptional. They complement each other perfectly. Taichi comes across as powerful as the strongest winds, while Kohei emanates the serenity of a calm stream. Since I haven't read the manga, I'm unsure of the direction this adaptation will take. However, I'm eagerly anticipating the next episode to see how it unfolds.

Hi everyone! I still not getting notifications so I'm completely lost in the conversation ? but I hope everyone is doing great! 

June Challenge Day 27 - Suggest a drama for a first time watcher

I'll suggest my first drama because even tho is not the best one it has a soft place in my heart: Cutie Pie

DAY 27 - Rec a BL Drama for a First Timer

The CUTE & wonderful Takara-kun to Amagi-kun

Look at those faces!! I wanna squeeze these two so hard.

FortPeatForever:

MaxTul ??

It's MaxTul the OG couple! So pretty I love it!

June BL Challenge

✨ Day 27 - Suggest a drama for a first time watcher

Either Cherry Magic or Semantic Error

✨Day 27- Suggest a drama for first time watcher

2gether the series or Moonlight Chicken