American Fan:

Viki has the first two EPS of Meet You At The Blossom out! I'm still waking up so I haven't seen it yet. I fell asleep last night halfway through We Are. I'll finish it first. I love the anticipation of a new series!!

IKR!! I'm not going fully watch it no matter what! We need more historical danmei adaptations!!!!

Hidamari ga Kikoeru ep 3 - I watched this one not expecting the zombie scenes and now I'm a bit scared lol. I don't like zombies at all >_<

25 ji, Akasaka de - I finally finished this one but I didn't like it very much. Gave it a 7.5 in the end.

Elfy:

I would like to join this club. Ive been waiting on blossom and am looking forward to reading what others think of it ☺️

Hello

axdxex:

Earlier this year I thought I might run out of BL's to watch-- and right now I'm drowning in all the airing titles I want to get to-- a good problem I guess.

Same problem for me.

American Fan:

News Flash!!

RXinw sent a brief DM saying he's back and safe! Poor guy prob felt pressured to send me something after my 4 DM's over the past week. Haha. He mentioned he'll catch up later.

That's good news !

Emrys:
Hidamari ga Kikoeru ep 3 - I watched this one not expecting the zombie scenes and now I'm a bit scared lol. I don't like zombies at all >_<

I was surprised because they were actually done really well lol

ShirleyCrow:

Hello

Hello ?

Meet You At The Blossom EP 1

I've watched a lot of great historical's with amazing productions, stories and acting. This series isn't like that, but that doesn't mean it's terrible either. The story/script feels confusing at times, as does the scene transitions (Am I referring to the editing, lol?). I think it's typical for a historical drama to slowly reveal the storyline and get context as the plot unfolds. I don't think it's been done really well, but it's only the beginning after all.

I like the light comedy. I was worried that the character role, Xiao Bao, was dumb as a rock until he gave away the gold with poison on it. So not a total airhead. But still, I hope he smartens up a bit as time goes on. He is a cute and puppy-like person though. The actor is doing a fairly decent job for his first role!

The last scene though....WTH happened? The two MLs  were lying down after the attack and after Huaien had love potion needles stuck in his shoulder. There were suggestive moves, but it never really gave us the whole picture. Did they kiss? Did they "do" it?  And my not so great question...was it forced?  As that also seemed to be implied. 

EP 2

A few flash backs to that suggestive scene and later it's mentioned by both of them as though "something" did happen. Still no answers. Will we find out more later? Does anyone have more than what I got from it?

Overall I like it well enough and I'll keep watching. My excitement hasn't dimmed too much...yet. :-)

Emrys:

What??!!??  For real? Zombies?

American Fan:
What??!!??

Incidental to the excellent series, which I think will be mostly gentle and sweet.

Emrys:
Hidamari ga Kikoeru ep 3

The video created by the students was truly impressive in how well it captured the scene. It had the polished look and feel of a real movie, which took me by surprise. Personally, I have a specific preference when it comes to zombies in films; I'm not a fan of the slow, prolonged zombies like the ones featured in The Walking Dead. On the other hand, I absolutely love the ones that sprint and move with speed. It's the adrenaline rush that keeps me engaged and on the edge of my seat, even if it causes me to panic at times. It's almost like I enjoy torturing myself, in a humorous way of course LOL. Whenever a zombie film boasts exceptional cinematography and focuses on the surrounding landscapes, it never fails to capture my attention.

Finally back from vacation lol was gone 2 weeks seemed more like 2 months. lmao I love vacationing and going on vacation but it just sometimes feels great to be back home in my own comfy bed XD. Also I missed my Doggie. <3 

p43425:

Incidental to the excellent series, which I think will be mostly gentle and sweet.

Ahhh, ok. Whew!

Simi_Tutu:
I have a specific preference when it comes to zombies in films

My favorite zombie are the invisible kind.

FortPeatForever:

Finally back from vacation lol was gone 2 weeks seemed more like 2 months. lmao I love vacationing and going on vacation but it just sometimes feels great to be back home in my own comfy bed XD. Also I missed my Doggie. <3 

Welcome back!! 

IKR?? Vacations are great but it's always nice to be back home. I have a few more trips coming up and then hopefully home for the fall/winter season.  I bet doggie missed you too. 

American Fan:
the invisible kind.

Are you being sarcastic or was this an actual thing? LOL, I can't tell.