yess i've watched the moon that embraces the sun 3 times tho
I'm a re-watcher of non asian movies and dramas.. but when it comes to asian ones I tried it once with Hana Kimi. It was one of my favourite dramas and also one of my first. I wanted to experience that magical moment once again but I got so disappointed.. I watched one ep and the drama wasn't at all as I remembered it. I got so disappointed that I decided that I never should re-watch asian dramas ever again so it won't lose that magical feeling. Although I have rewatched a lot of asian movies but that's a completely different feeling I get from watching movies.
Never ever i can re-watch something i m horrible at it to go through the same thing i've watched already. There are some shows i really enjoyed a lot n i thought that i may watch them again but it never happened. :(
By myself? Never. If I rewatch a show it'll be with somebody else. 
I've rewatched most of my favorites a lot of times.
Totally. I like re-watching dramas/movies and re-reading books especially scenes or parts which I've enjoyed the most. I don't consider a drama/movie/book a favorite unless I've re-watched or re-read it. For me, the feeling is always the same the first time I've watched or read it.
Based on my personality, I always look for something that will excite or thrill me that's why I never re-watch a movie or a series.
It doesn't happen frequently but it definitely does happen^^ For dramas, I would only rewatch certain episodes (and even skip scenes I'm not interested in), never entire series. For movies, I might rewatch it with friends or family who haven't seen the movie yet, or occasionally on my own if i'm suddenly in the mood to rewatch it (i can only remember this happening twice though with "You're my pet" & "Yuuki" --which are sooo different from each other as two movies can be haha--). For books, it's only if I really, really liked them. Again, I only have 2: "The horseman on the roof" ("Le hussard sur le toit") by Jean Giono (fave book ever, this style of story & writing is perfection to me) and a beautiful German book called "White daughter of the cheyenne" (Weisse Tochter der Cheyenne) by Nanata Mawatani, which I actually have read 3 times and made me cry 3 times too T-T
I'm usually not a re-watcher because the suspense goes down when I already know what will happen...
I also think I will miss something new out that could be addicting. Sometimes I re-watch my favorite scenes of a drama. 
I've only re-watched episodes of Healer, Goong and Boys over Flowers yet whereby I only loved Healer wholeheartedly from those xD
Yea, I think I would have a lot more dramas watched if I didn't rewatch all the time =D
I'll definitely rewatch movies and reread books and replay games.  I don't rewatch dramas as much just because I have so many on my "plan to watch" list, however if i'm not feeling ready to start a new drama, sometimes I'll rewatch an episode of Faith which, I think, is my favourite drama. I try not to do it often though because no matter which episode I start rewatching I always wind up watching the whole thing, without sleep. Faith always sucks me in.  I've rewatched You're Beautiful and Secret Garden, but more for the comedy scenes.  They're hilarious shows.  I just finished watching Oh My Ghost and predict a couple of rewatches over the coming years.
Yes. I'm definitely a re-watcher. When I like a story or a characters, I never get enough of them. And when the story is complex and deep, the re-watch gets even more enjoyable as you get to understand or notice things you might have overlooked before. So you still manage to be surprised as if it was a new watch he he he!
I'm definitely a re-watcher!!! I re-watched my favorite Nodame Cantable 10+ ... Not just the drama and movies but also the anime (I watch it in set).
My external hard disk are full of dramas and movies I don't want to delete because I know I'll be re-watching them soon.
No unless the drama or movie is really funny like the classic mean girls.
Yeah I like to re-watch my favorite dramas. If I don't find anything new entertaining I'll go back to those dramas I know that are fun to watch