Hi !

I've been looking for the opening credit of the drama The eight sense for quite a while, and I just happen to hear this track : https://open.spotify.com/intl-fr/track/6zudI7xuZtHLwRGqD9HpXq?si=6f3bfd1721874c30 which reminded me of the drama, but I'm not sure at all that is the right one... Do you have an idea of the title of the song I'm looking for ? Thanks !

ssangrieul:

Hi !

I've been looking for the opening credit of the drama The eight sense for quite a while, and I just happen to hear this track : https://open.spotify.com/intl-fr/track/6zudI7xuZtHLwRGqD9HpXq?si=6f3bfd1721874c30 which reminded me of the drama, but I'm not sure at all that is the right one... Do you have an idea of the title of the song I'm looking for ? Thanks !

Heyo~ you are correct! That's the song you're looking for ^_^ 

Augh relistening to the Ikebukuro West Gate Park soundtrack now that someone posted the whole thing on YouTube and its so good. Surprising though cuz I'd never heard some of these extended version before. It's kind of cool to get a new sense of the soundtrack. Definitely has that alternative sound I missed from the show. I like some extended versions better than others. It surprised me though because I don't know many soundtracks that have that many tracks with extended versions. I wonder if they weren't made for the show and if maybe the show used song samples? Not sure, but I'm happy to get to listen ^_^

Have any of you listened to a soundtrack and then heard an extended version of it? Hmm kind of like when they make a TV size for an opening? Yeah I guess it's more popular for openings. Well same question, if you've ever heard the extended version for an opening song, did it change your feelings for the song? What'd you think of it?

After finished watching Destined With You, it left me wanting to hear this OST over and over again!

I'll Always Be With You by Lyn 

Lyn's OSTs are always so good no matter what drama.

Hello hello! I am definitely into OSTs, especially if they are sung by the actors, but that's not necessary to like it. My top 3..mh. I think so far it's "Can you stay" from Semantic Error, "Geather my Tears" from A Time called you aaaaand. phew. its hard to decide. Lately i am listening a lot to "ubu love" from naniwa danshi from "Kieta Hatsukoi" :D

Is anyone else obsessed with Doona!'s OST? I love Daylight by Big Naughty and Still by Dvwn

Me

milkyway:

Is anyone else obsessed with Doona!'s OST? I love Daylight by Big Naughty and Still by Dvwn

Me!! Me!!! I love all of them.they all compliment the scenes so well.

I'm unable to get over this ost from "Feel you linger in the air" T^T

Quick question. I recently was watching the first episode of Tengu no Daidokoro and the soundtrack towards the end of the show sounded a lot like Orisaka Yuta. Does anyone know if it's him? Couldn't figure out where to find the credits for the song or even the name of it T_T I mean the whole song sounds like his vibe so I was wondering...

Shivelight:

I'm unable to get over this ost from "Feel you linger in the air" T^T

Oh wow that strumming is reallllly pretty

edit: omg this song is so gooddddd??? mm i keep listening and it keeps getting better thanks for sharing!

milkyway:

Me too!!!

fiflydramalover:

Quick question. I recently was watching the first episode of Tengu no Daidokoro and the soundtrack towards the end of the show sounded a lot like Orisaka Yuta. Does anyone know if it's him? Couldn't figure out where to find the credits for the song or even the name of it T_T I mean the whole song sounds like his vibe so I was wondering... 

Yes it's him I found the credits on some official clips from the show on YouTube. 

主題歌:「人人」 折坂悠太(ORISAKAYUTA)

but I couldn't find the song like the name was in the credit but no official video on yt... Maybe the full ver. isn't released yet. 

Btw it's a lovely song. I really need the full ver. ASAP. :)

fiflydramalover:

Oh wow that strumming is reallllly pretty

edit: omg this song is so gooddddd??? mm i keep listening and it keeps getting better thanks for sharing! 

Ikr, I'm still unable to get over this...

Hi, I would love to join!

My current top 3 is Let's Try - Khaotung (Only Friends), Sweet Lover - Lin Runqi (The Furthest Distance) and In Ruin - Raiden (You Are My Spring).