Hello, I love the idea of this club, so we just rant about our favourite OST's. Finally someone is talking about OST's. I mostly watch Cdramas, I especially love Liu Yuning's OST's. Here is basically a list of my favourite Chinese/Taiwanese OST's I heard this year.

I have a lot of favourite OST's, here are some of my favourites (I included the Spotify link as well, surprisingly a lot of them are available of Spotify):

Z.Tao 余生都是你 (You Are the Rest of My Life) – Legally Romance

Liu Yuning 意气趁年少 (Be Earnest While Young) – A Female Student Arrives at Imperial College

Sa Ding Dong 鱼跃而上 (Fish Leaps Up) – The Blue Whisper

I wasn't going to include this, but it was my top song for the past 3 months:

Liu Yuning 无双 (Wu Shuang) – Who Rules the World

Tasnima_329:
so we just rant about our favourite OST's.

haha yup basically ^_^ Welcome! Nice list I see you're also a fellow Zhou Shen lover.

Just joined this club , Thank you so much for creating it! 

So.. here's my list! (As you can see, I have a lot of favourites...)
I mostly love Zhang Bi Chen's songs so I just had to share her songs..
I mean who wouldn't love Zhang Bi Chen?? SHE'S AMAZING!! >.<)

Sad / Thrilling

Happy / Calming

If you also have the same tastes as me... I hope we can be friends!! 

ennea:
井胧 Jing Long & 井迪 Jing Di《彼岸》"The Other Side" - Love Between Fairy and Devil

I also really liked the LBFaD soundtrack. Still waiting for a release of their instrumental tracks! At this point it seems unlikely but I'm holding on to hope! Welcome to the club ^_^ Thanks for sharing Zhang Bi Chen's music. I wasn't familiar with her before but her voice is deep and unique.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ36F4TYnw4  although it hasnt been released on spofity this is a link to youtube of a loop version of the flute song from LBFAD which I hace been quite frothing. I also noticed that the same youtuber has more intrumentals from LBFAD.

imagine:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ36F4TYnw4  although it hasnt been released on spofity this is a link to youtube of a loop version of the flute song from LBFAD which I hace been quite frothing. I also noticed that the same youtuber has more intrumentals from LBFAD.

oh wow tysm!!

fiflydramalover:

I also really liked the LBFaD soundtrack. Still waiting for a release of their instrumental tracks! At this point it seems unlikely but I'm holding on to hope! Welcome to the club ^_^ Thanks for sharing Zhang Bi Chen's music. I wasn't familiar with her before but her voice is deep and unique. 

I 100% agree with you on LBFaD having an addictive amazing soundtrack. Speaking of LBFaD, I  recently found a cover for "The Other Side" where the singers included the "humming sound" on the intro. It's the sound we heared as a BGM on that one scene  where DaQiang gave Orchid air while on water (forgot what episode).  Moreover, this cover was almost identical to the original and equally pleasing to hear! I don't know if you already heard this but if not, it's really worth checking out!

"The Other Side" Cover by @雲笑lirz / @Yogurt Jasmine 

I'm more than glad that you discovered Zhang Bi Chen through my long post. >.< Although we most probably have different tastes, I appreciate you taking the time to check out her songs @fiflydramalover! I loved her songs ever since her TMOPB OST【涼涼】"Liang Liang" where she collaborated with  楊宗緯 Yang Zong Wei. It's another favorite of mine but then I thought it would be too much to add more songs above HAHA . I mean you only asked for top 3 songs yet I actually added 19 and I didn't even mention how I came to love these songs like how the other club members did it! XD

I truly do not believe we're the only people who are obsessed with the LBFaD soundtrack. And so, I am highly confident that we'll have more like-minded members in the future!

ennea:
The Other Side" where the singers included the "humming sound" on the intro.

Wow listening to the cover, it really makes a difference. It has such an airy sound to it. Reminds me of the alternate intro for the Ouron Highschool Host Club anime where it had this really beautiful guitar. I was heartbroken when I realized there wasn't an official version with the guitar intro (idk if there is now, but there wasn't back then). 

I didn't realize Zhang Bi Chen worked on TMOPB! I think i know composers better than i know singers if im honest haha that's really cool

Damn you guys are making me want to watch LBFAD again already. 

Hi all,
I’m currently watching Nice Witch and there’s one song (ost) that’s called No More Tears by Jung Chang Hoon and for some reason this song (melody) reminds me of I’m Yours by Jason Mraz but the songs are so different. Am I crazy or do others also get a feeling  these songs have some kind of similarity?

linked the song titles to Youtube, I don’t know how to embed the video’s. 
 Rien:
one song (ost) that’s called No More Tears by Jung Chang Hoon and for some reason this song (melody) reminds me of I’m Yours by Jason Mraz but the songs are so different.

Woooow I wouldn't have made the connection if you hadn't pointed it out, but I can totally see it. They have similar atmospheres, but also the start of different lines of the chorus actually start at the same note? Now I want to see someone do a breakdown of these two songs side-by-side lmao I feel like there's more to it, but my music knowledge is not strong enough to get at all the details T_T Also there's like a guitar part that actually does the same stylistic things as I'm Yours. haha wow thanks for sharing! This is fun to think about ^_^

Hi! Oh gosh, how to pick only three songs? I think I'm gonna revolt, this was a way for you to get to know me anyway, and sharing a few more of my favorite OSTs doesn't make you get to know me less I would think ^___^

South Korean

- Stay With Me - Chanyeol & Punch (Goblin)

- Spark - A.C.E (Light on Me)

- Break Your Box (Hidden Track) - Chanyeol (The Box)

- Finding You - Kwon Soon Il (Color Rush)

- Start Over - Gaho (Itaewon Class) - OST of Itaewon Class is truly amazing

- Everytime - Chen & Punch (Descendants of the Sun)

- Here I Am Again - Yerin Baek (Crash Landing on You)

- Love Again - KLAZY (My Holo Love)

- What If Love - WENDY (Touch Your Heart)

- Wish For You - Kang In Soo & Lee Sang (Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart)

Thai

- Our Song - Nanon Korapat (Bad Buddy)

- Fake Protagonist (English and Thai versions) - Getsunova (Theory of Love)

- Until We Meet Again (Thai version) - Boy Sompob (Until We Meet Again)

- Wish - Boy Sompob (Love by Chance) - pretty much all soundtack by Boy is *chef's kiss*

~. ~ . ~

As you can see from my selection of favorites, I'm an avid fan of BLs, and as an extension their OSTs ^___^

It's so fun to be here! And I look forward to get to read more OSTs that I haven't heard yet! 

I already used a banner to identify me as a Soundtrack lover, lol, but I forgot to "introduce" myself. Well, I love listening to Asian dramas' soundtracks, and for me a great OST (and the way it's used in the drama) can often make the difference between a great drama and One Of My Favourites!

I cannot possibly name only 3 of my favourite Soundtracks, so here's two YT lists instead: 

My Top 4:

1. Scars leave beautiful trace by Car, the garden(Alchemy of Souls)

2. Just Watching You by Jeong Sewoon(Alchemy of Souls)

3. Aching by Kassy(Alchemy of Souls)

4. Today by CITI(You Make Me Dance)

I added 4 as my three is only from one drama :) The time I started Alchemy of souls, the ost hits my heart. I am a musicholic but that's a whole different story. Goblin's ost and Today was my top favorite until Alchemy's ost came now I am sure there won't be any that could beat them. If there would be all music type then Today comes one place down as Stephen Sanchez's Until I Found You  is holding that place.

KC Drama LOVER:
1. Scars leave beautiful trace by Car, the garden(Alchemy of Souls)

2. Just Watching You by Jeong Sewoon(Alchemy of Souls)

3. Aching by Kassy(Alchemy of Souls)

Ah yes, AOS dominating which they deserve, I absolutely love their soundtrack as well. I listened to Scars leave beautiful trace for a long time on repeat afterwards. It has a nice thrill to it.