Also, idk if I've shared this here yet but the Japanese GL Chaser Game W has been confirmed for a season two. Both of our lead actresses will come back to play Itsuki and Fuyu; it's anticipated to premiere September 19th of this year!

The MDL page for s2 is currently pending 

Filipino BL and GL drama "Sky Valley" started airing yesterday on Oxin Films' YouTube Channel.

The producer, Oxin Films, is quite popular on the Filipino BL scene - with previous titles including My Day, Rainbow Prince, and Tie the Not (which had featured a GL support couple). The drama is directed by Xion Lim (My DayRainbow PrinceDear Miss Becky).

This resort-set multi-couple romance stars newbie James Lucero, Tim Tuppil (Our Story; upcoming Sashes and Hearts), Angelgrace (Our StoryMy Freaky Love Story), and Lienel (Our StoryThe Day I Loved You).

This scenic tale of romance is reportedly giving off Hallmark vibes, but Oxin Films' signature crass and suggestive/sexual humor may make the series hard to get into for some viewers.

Teaser: https://youtu.be/-mXeFMY87-s?si=hSB5wxWKKQbShSDM
Trailer: https://youtu.be/qTcuUlEVxSA?si=Qua84ZzC2ok6hYPj (below)

IG: https://www.instagram.com/oxinfilms/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/oxinfilms
Studio Website: https://www.oxinfilms.net/

Episode 1, Part 1: https://youtu.be/djlhmnrw3UE?si=Qu3LclpB7yKUsj4o 

The trailer is out for Loyal Pin!

I have come across a beautiful South Korean anime with collaboration with Japan, 'The Summer'.

I haven't found any legit links to watch so sharing the non-legit one here, it's really amazing~

The Summer

I'm kind of losing my sanity day by day the longer I wait for these upcoming gls (especially The Last Case). The gl drought since these past few months has been too much, I feel like I've already watched everything there's to be watched. 

Windchime:

I'm kind of losing my sanity day by day the longer I wait for these upcoming gls (especially The Last Case). The gl drought since these past few months has been too much, I feel like I've already watched everything there's to be watched. 

Are you watching Secret of Us and/or Ayaka is in love with Hiroko? They're currently airing and very good (though in very different ways lol)

Are you open to some GL/sapphic stories from non MDL countries? There's been a few posted in the Discord that's been catching my eye.

Loyal Pin starts soon though! As does Reverse 4 You!

But indeed waiting for some of these is pure torture! The Last Case, Uranus 2324 (international/streaming release), When We Met, Sunshine in the Wind, Petrichor, Mom Pet Sawan. And that's not even mentioning the projects that are looking less than likely (SKIUverse my beloved T_T).

AthenaTheStorierX:
SKIUverse my beloved T_T

I want  my rainverse connected universe franchise of sapphic musicians! Is that so much to ask?!

^Me, crying and comforting myself over this loss.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Are you watching Secret of Us and/or Ayaka is in love with Hiroko? They're currently airing and very good (though in very different ways lol)

Are you open to some GL/sapphic stories from non MDL countries? There's been a few posted in the Discord that's been catching my eye.

Loyal Pin starts soon though! As does Reverse 4 You!

But indeed waiting for some of these is pure torture! The Last Case, Uranus 2324 (international/streaming release), When We Met, Sunshine in the Wind, Petrichor, Mom Pet Sawan. And that's not even mentioning the projects that are looking less than likely (SKIUverse my beloved T_T).

Omg thanks! I actually didn't know about those two airing dramas since I was too invested in baihes and had forgotten that there's also many japanese and thai gls. I just started Ayaka is in love with Hiroko and the main couple is so freaking cute I've never felt this single before ●█▀█▄

Windchime:
Omg thanks! I actually didn't know about those two airing dramas since I was too invested in baihes and had forgotten that there's also many japanese and thai gls. I just started Ayaka is in love with Hiroko and the main couple is so freaking cute I've never felt this single before ●█▀█▄

It's the most adorable little thing i've ever laid eyes on fr. They're so stinking cute!!!

Like....!

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THEM?!

AthenaTheStorierX:

It's the most adorable little thing i've ever laid eyes on fr. They're so stinking cute!!!

Like....!

The colouring, the editing, the pacing so far- so goddamn good! We're only about halfway through this series but I can confidently say that it's a well done masterpiece. Def my favourite GL atm

leea:

The colouring, the editing, the pacing so far- so goddamn good! We're only about halfway through this series but I can confidently say that it's a well done masterpiece. Def my favourite GL atm

The best part is that everyone present in that cafe except the main lead are lesbians in real life, also everyone present in that song segment, they are featuring real lesbians in the drama. True representation.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I want  my rainverse connected universe franchise of sapphic musicians! Is that so much to ask?!

^Me, crying and comforting myself over this loss.

everytime i think about skiu my heart drops. specially thinking that, if the teaser hadn't gotten that much hate, we would probably already have the series by now. i will never forgive the people responsible

Windchime:

May i also recommend The Two of Us?? it's a short spin off for a bl called Deep Night, but you don't need to watch it (i didn't lol). i thought it was incredible, the two leads are great together and they really sold the relationship even in such a short time

AthenaTheStorierX:

Like....!

GOD I NEED TO WATCH IT IMMEDIATELY!! 

Seriously. First looks (whether that be pilots or teasers) are often a bit low in quality. Especially from a brand new studio with new talents. I fully expected them to finesse it as it actually went into production and post-production.  Thats what people do - learn and grow on the job. I hated the hate that it received, even more so when people started leaving the project. And now it’s gone so quiet? Im so sad (and a little angry at the haters).