mermysteries:

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE: we have a title for the next project for BMine and Near: Unlock Your Love!

The company didn't share any information about the plot or length yet, but its already exciting to know we will see more of this couple!

https://twitter.com/k11d_house/status/1746496732920414404?t=z9ucBAqK08E71jpP7eWDSQ&s=19

OMG YAY

mermysteries:

and like, if they're gonna change the story for blank, why buy the rights to the novel and give money to the author at all?? why not just adapt a different story?? they're just encouraging her to write more stories like this

and in the poster they released, the younger main character is wearing a school uniform... honestly, who thought this was a good idea?? 

Yeah they really had to make the age difference THAT stark just on the poster...  It left a sour taste in my mouth..

glowinggayalien:
i feel like productions companies are misunderstanding the reason why GAP was so successful. Like is wasn't because of the story they were adapting, it was because of FreenBecky's chemistry.

I agree. The chemistry was the best and also their sensual scenes (I don't mean those in ep 8 or 9) :) The one in 2nd half of ep.5 was great too... the scene where Sam puts the pen into her mouth and Mon touches her lips in close detail... the scene where you stop breathing and just watch. None other GL had such scenes. 

If they would do something less dramatic, with more couples and sensual scenes, it would surely be popular. Imho GAP was unnecessarily too complex. The issues about grandma, Kirk and Sam's health could be removed and more scenes with Tee and Yuki added. Just the problems about the company and their relationship could be enough and it would be absolutely the best drama.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Plus, from my browsing Thai reactions to Chao Planoy’s works, it seems like she’s the Mame of GLs. Or pretty close. Her novels are problematic, which means that if these companies dont want to produce a problematic romance, theyd have to edit the story quite a bit. It would be easier to go with a different author.

well that's horrifying!

kardasx:

I agree. The chemistry was the best and also their sensual scenes (I don't mean those in ep 8 or 9) :) The one in 2nd half of ep.5 was great too... the scene where Sam puts the pen into her mouth and Mon touches her lips in close detail... the scene where you stop breathing and just watch. None other GL had such scenes. 

If they would do something less dramatic, with more couples and sensual scenes, it would surely be popular. Imho GAP was unnecessarily too complex. The issues about grandma, Kirk and Sam's health could be removed and more scenes with Tee and Yuki added. Just the problems about the company and their relationship could be enough and it would be absolutely the best drama. 

BIG AGREE!! Watching The Sign after having watched GAP is pretty enlightening too because you can see where the director's style comes through versus the conscious decisions from Freen and Becky. They're so talented!

how am i only just now seeing this? joining, hi <3

commanderboshtette:

Welcome ^-^ Glad you found us!

commanderboshtette:

Hello and welcome!

commanderboshtette:

WELCOME!!!!

commanderboshtette:

Welcome

I bring good news!!

1- An old project has been revived!! After over a year with no news, Girllove Girlfriend is back!! The main actresses shared a video on Instagram, the caption says "A new beginning with GLGF the Series. See u soon"! Apparently, actress Warunchana Radomlek will be replacing Pond Phuritchaya.

2 - A new GL was announced! And it's NOT a Chao Planoy story! I'm your Moon is a reincarnation story, about two women who fell in love in 1913 but couldn't be together, then find each other again in 2021. I personally love the premise!! Will be produced by U Entertainment.

Last but not least, the warmest welcome to the new members!! :D

mermysteries:

I bring good news!!

1- An old project has been revived!! After over a year with no news, Girllove Girlfriend is back!! The main actresses shared a video on Instagram, the caption says "A new beginning with GLGF the Series. See u soon"! Apparently, actress Warunchana Radomlek will be replacing Pond Phuritchaya.

2 - A new GL was announced! And it's NOT a Chao Planoy story! I'm your Moon is a reincarnation story, about two women who fell in love in 1913 but couldn't be together, then find each other again in 2021. I personally love the premise!! Will be produced by U Entertainment.

OMG! I gave up on Girllove Girlfriend after all the socials were deleted! I know so many people are gonna be ecstatic at this news!!

AthenaTheStorierX:

OMG! I gave up on Girllove Girlfriend after all the socials were deleted! I know so many people are gonna be ecstatic at this news!!

Right?? this was such a huge surprise!! i hope production goes smoothly from now on. it also surprised me that GLGF got picked up again, but apparently there are no news about Nilundon, the  related BL series. Goes to show that companies are finally seeing GL as marketable and profitable

mermysteries:

I bring good news!!

2 - A new GL was announced! And it's NOT a Chao Planoy story! I'm your Moon is a reincarnation story, about two women who fell in love in 1913 but couldn't be together, then find each other again in 2021. I personally love the premise!! Will be produced by U Entertainment.

REINCARNATION!?!?! That’s literally my favorite trope. I used to read SO MUCH Clexa reincarnation fanfics after you know what happened in episode 3x07.

Oh I will be sat

I'm so glad i found this club!! I'm joininggg  ^^