I'm native Polish so.... Polish. Also English and a little bit of German. ;)
First language: Cantonese (Chinese). I can also speak English and Mandarin (Chinese).
Languages I'm learning: Korean, French. 
First language Portuguese
I'm not fluent in English, I'm not good speaking, but I can understand and write... 
And I'm learning French
Next year I'll try learning Korean and German 
My first language is Catalan.
Second would be Spanish.
Third French (I can't write it though)
Fourth English

And i'm learning Japanese (mid-level i'd say). I'm fluent in all of them, except for japanese ofc. 
First Language is Kurdish ( a region in northeast of iraq) , Second to Communicate is English then Arabic 
I have studied Turkish for 3 years but not so good to speak it
and Learning Japanese from drama and anime for now.
Tagalog/Filipino
English
Native language Arabic
Fluent in English 
Advanced in Korean
Beginner in Spanish 

I want to learn Japanese, French and more Spanish and be fluent in Korean as a native speaker :)
My first language is Finnish.
My second language is English
Third is Swedish, I'm not so good at it but yeah...

I'm learning still at school english and swedish. I'm going to start next year learning Japanese at school and I'm learning slowly Korean by myself.
// Geh, I can't write english at all.
Im fluent at speaking English and Arabic, and I've learnt some French in school but I forgot it all. 
The language Im currently learning is Korean. 
Other languages I would like to learn are Thai and Japanese.  
1. Spanish
2. Portuguese
3. English
My first language is English. Started studying Hebrew when I was about 7 years old. After I turned 14, it was off and on. I can read it and pretty much say it fluently, but might only understand about half of it. I studied French in high school. Took 3 years of it, I think. All of what was available, and loved it. Took Russian in college. Only managed to do one semester, since I was too sick to go back soon enough to finish it. Really liked it, too. I was doing really well in it, and some of it comes back to me occasionally. Maybe in the future I'll get back to it. I'm studying Japanese at them moment. I know bits of Yiddish, German, Irish-Gaelic, and Spanish. 
4 fluently, then there's 1 learned in high school for 2 years but I can only remember the basics (so far from fluent haha), and then there's of course some Japanese & Korean vocabulary/sentences that you pick up from watching so many dramas & variety shows (+ I've learned to read/write hiragana, katakana & hangul) :P
Native language is German
2nd: English (9+ years)
3rd: French (7 years)
4th: Spanish (3 years)

I'm only 100% fluent in German & English.

I know some simple expressions in Korean and Japanese nothing much; And I'd like to learn Italian now.
I can speak English, Swedish and Arabic. I learn korean from dramas, I had interest in Japanese a long time ago, and I went on a course first year in high school in Mandarin/Chinese