Beautiful Mind- the rating was so low that they cut down the episodes. I was both upset and angry because the story was really good and normally show kinda drag near the end, this show did not and still have more to tell but because they cut down the eps, it felt rushed...

Great topic! For me, my favorites are:

Jdramas:

Ningen Shikkaku

Ikebukuro West Gate Park

LIFE

Wakaba no Koro

Zeni Geba

Kuroneko Lucy

Boku no Yabai Tsuma

Lipstick

I’m watching Ao no Jidai now and love it. I also recommend Hanzawa Naoki which was a hit in Japan (opposite of underrated really) but doesn’t get nearly as much attention here as it should since it’s a Japanese drama.

Kdramas:

Avengers Social Club

Girls’ Generation 1979

White Christmas

Woman of Dignity

Shopping King Louie is just my thing <3 It's just I found my jam a little late.

If we had statistics we could see thsi very easily! 

we shud get statisticsssss :):):)

http://graph.anime.plus/banniemd2b/list,anime

Title                                                                                                                              My score  Global Diff 

Love Hina10+2.75

Hatsukoi Limited.10+2.58

Saki10+2.45

Mai-HiME10+2.43

Hikari to Mizu no Daphne9+2.16

K-On!10+2.14

K-On!: Live House!10+2.13

White Album 210+2.08

Boruto: Naruto the Movie10+2.07

Detective Conan Movie 09: Strategy Above the Depths10+2.05

Detective Conan Movie 01: The Timed Skyscraper10+2.02

for dramas i dunno but based on the trend it has to eb something i score 10 and scores less than 8 globally 

so just top of the list 

pro dai and prodai special were both 10 but scored 7.7

at +2.3 its probably close to the top

Sweet Stranger and Me

The drama that ive watched is Chicago Typewriter♡

Im not good at describing something but I'll give a try. 

This drama is another drama about reminiscences. For the first 3 to 4 episodes you will be really confuse with Kyungpyo's character (I wont spoil it because his character is important in this drama haha) but apparently he is yoo ah in's ghostwriter.  In their past life, Yoo Ah-in, Im Soo-jung and Go Kyung-pyo are best friends who fight for their country when Korea was being ruled by Japan. So in the present, kyungpyo wanted to know how is the ending of their life (like how did he died and who killed him) and yoo ah in & im soojung are curious on what connection do they have in the past. 

This drama is one of the best drama that ive ever watch and I'd give 10/10 for it. I like it so much but the rating for this was too low... And only few ppl talked about this drama. The ending for this drama was really sad, and you can feel the pain of it. Overall i think  this drama is about friendship and also how patriotic they were in order to fight for their country. 

I hope you all will watch this drama ^^; and its hard to find ppl who have watched this drama... or it is just me hahahaha

Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World (2004) - a lot of people said the TV Series of this Film is way better, Why? because it had a pleasant ending. It's really hard to accept that the person we love is already gone, moving on is not enough.

Osen (2008) - It's wasn't all about food, Despite of being left behind by the time and the world keeping on progressing. Preserving the culture and Traditional works to entice present generation how tasty the traditional cuisine.

Water Boys 2 (2004) - Even in all misadventure and embarrassing moment you can still make a great come back by the help of your friends.