Hi guys,

Could you please recommend me any  drama with episodes no longer than 30 minutes? 

In most dramas each episode lasts 1 hour + and  I don't have enough time this period.

Korean -  both are cute and good

• the boy next door 
  • wednesday 3:30 p.m.

Japanese - these are good, but note all of them are mature R+

• kakafukaka
  • perfect crime
  • coffee and vanilla

I'm already watching  coffee and vanilla but perfect crime has only 2 episodes with subs ;(

just fyi, Kissasian has finished subbing Perfect Crime in English. Kissasian does have a lot of crazy popup ads though so if you don't mind that then enjoy:-)

1. Something about 1 percent 

2. Star of the universe/Universe's star

3. Queen of the ring

Perpetual610:

just fyi, Kissasian has finished subbing Perfect Crime in English. Kissasian does have a lot of crazy popup ads though so if you don't mind that then enjoy:-)

I gave up on Kissasian . I don't mind the ads but for some reason it takes forever to load the videos. I prefer dramacool , kdramahood and fast drama

Perpetual610:

Kissasian is NOT a subbing site :)

Oh! My emperor Season 1 and Season 2.  Each season is 21 ep and they are roughly 25 minutes. I finished season 1 in 1 day. Almost done with season 2. It's a good drama. a bit on the light and funny side.

elenapjy:

I'm already watching  coffee and vanilla but perfect crime has only 2 episodes with subs ;(

no, Perfect Crime is fully subbed as of a couple weeks ago.   its on kissasian.   A new subber took over and finished it up thankfully.    All this is posted in the comments on the show's profile page.    While Kissasian doesnt sub, the subber worked with Kissasian to post her subbed eps.   Since posted on KA,  Fastdrama has picked it up as well.   

emaureeng:

Recently I've been watching an asadora (Japanese morning drama, stories aimed towards women and often bio-dramas). Episodes are 15-minutes including credits and theme music... around 150 episodes per story. Great for those times when you'd like to watch a little TV but don't feel able to settle in for a long stretch, or at least that's what you tell yourself. I tend to watch 3-5 episodes at a time.

They pack a surprising amount into those 15 minutes.

Asadora list

Actually this sounds very interesting . It's like watching YT videos just to pass your time. If only I knew Japanese and used them as background noise while I'm doing other stuff ha ha . I will certainly give it a try, thank you!

JoanneSmith:

no, Perfect Crime is fully subbed as of a couple weeks ago.   its on kissasian.   A new subber took over and finished it up thankfully.    All this is posted in the comments on the show's profile page.    While Kissasian doesnt sub, the subber worked with Kissasian to post her subbed eps.   Since posted on KA,  Fastdrama has picked it up as well.   

I'll have to check Fast drama then 'cause KissAsian doesn't seem to co-operate with me .

Also do you know which sites post subbed dramas first? I really enjoy Kdrmahood because it keeps track of the episodes I've seen. So even if I haven't seen a drama for a long time I know where I left it. Although they post the subs really quick it's only for kdrama