For me I wish I could rewatch Goblin again because that put me through a large range of emotions but overall it was such a good drama!

mengosteen:

Nirvana in Fire

I've never heard of it but it looks really good so i'll have to check it out!

For me, It would be Repply 1988 (because It was an emotional rollercoaster and I loved it so much). I wish I could feel again all the emotions I felt the first time I watched it.  

The Untamed 

This drama was a ride. It was hard to make me stop watching and go to bed. Once it ended I wanted to start all over again. 

Hospital playlist and well dominated love these dramas are really just too good to be true ??

Love Affairs in the Afternoon ,  Moonshine and Valentine and The Eternal Love ! But I honestly wish I could watch all my 10/10 dramas for the first time again :(

mengosteen:

Nirvana in Fire

Me too. I rewatch it, and it is still so awesome. But that first time watching was still the best. 

The Untamed. It was such a crazy and emotional ride. I barely slept for the few days it took me to finish it. It will forever stay as one of my favs.

mengosteen:

Nirvana in Fire

wow. I am shocked and surprised. 

• The Fiery Priest - I had so much fun watching it the first time, but during my random rewatch, it definitely was not the same
  • Stranger / Forest of Secrets - I am so glad I never saw spoilers before watching; would love to be able to watch again for the first time
  • Nirvana in Fire - I honestly think this drama got even better for me when I did the rewatch; still, the first time I watched it, it was amazing
  • Weightlifting Fairy - I want to experience the feeling of first love again
 itscelina :

Love Affairs in the Afternoon ,  Moonshine and Valentine and The Eternal Love ! But I honestly wish I could watch all my 10/10 dramas for the first time again :(

Amen! So true

Deep In My Heart and The Story of Souls from Endless Books are so underrated! I would definitely give them a watch!

Go Back Couple and Chicago Typewriter.

claireasglass:

Deep In My Heart and The Story of Souls from Endless Books are so underrated! I would definitely give them a watch!

I will definitely check them out!

The joy of LIfe (I've watched it twice already), Legend of White Snake (2019), Legend of Fuyao,  Evernight 1&2...