Berd:

This is very pleasing to me cuz SINphony is my fav song of his <33 

Does anyone here listen to Kang Daniel and/or Demian ?

i listen to both! daniel was my bias in wanna one too and ive been following demian since cassette. that song seriously marked a before and after in my life 

dyr:

i listen to both! daniel was my bias in wanna one too and ive been following demian since cassette. that song seriously marked a before and after in my life 

I barely know any Daniel fans but whenever it's time for voting they all come out of the woodworks lol. I know exactly what you mean! The impact Cassette had on me personally was wild

Berd:

I really want to listen to more of Kang Daniel because I really like some of his songs but I haven't gotten to it yet!

Berd:

YESS!! He is one of my bias in Wanna One. I am currently watching his debut drama Rookie Cops and I totally love him there.

You guys have merch? Lucky! My parents won't let me buy any merch and if even if I wanted to buy my one, I'm broke. The only merch I have are ones that are from our store (Japan Surplus) which are 2pm key chain, Junho pins and a photo card of Nichkhun and also a few light sticks (NU'EST and Super Junior) but sadly they're not my ults but I do stan them and listen to their songs.

Berd:

I listen to Daniel! He's actually one of my biases in Wanna One too, and currently watching his currently-airing drama. I'm listening to his songs like Antidote and more,  sometimes. As for Demian, I know him but not really listening to his songs jasdkjs.

Hilary:

You guys have merch? Lucky! My parents won't let me buy any merch and if even if I wanted to buy my one, I'm broke. The only merch I have are ones that are from our store (Japan Surplus) which are 2pm key chain, Junho pins and a photo card of Nichkhun and also a few light sticks (NU'EST and Super Junior) but sadly they're not my ults but I do stan them and listen to their songs.

I stan 2PM and SuJu, to be honest it's like you're already so lucky having them! As for me, even though I'm a multistan ever since, I don't really have the will to collect merch HAHA. Though I love making some photo albums before, and I put a lot of effort in making them for the groups and soloists I stan. I lost them when we moved out of our previous house, sadly. Also the only merch albums I had now are IZ*ONE's HEART*IZ album and Buenos Aires. Meanwhile the photo cards are 2 IZ*ONE's Chae Yeon and 1 Nako, though I'll say it's only 1 Chae Yeon that's remaining as the other one was damaged greatly T-T.

Hilary:

I have merch!! Mostly albums, but I have a few shirts and presents from my friend! I have about eight albums, all BTS except Seventeen's newest album, "Attacca". I adore the albums lol, they're so amazing! I have three TinyTan (BTS characters) shirts. And I have a Jimin funko pop and a BTS symbol lamp type thing that changes colours from my friend!! All hail my amazing friend, she also got me the Seventeen album. *Cries because my friend gives me everything*

hey y'all!! its been soo long!! and i really like reading all ur discussions here ^^

as for merches and albums, i have none, i ordered the dreaming album by monsta x yesterday, so ig that would be my first ever album T^T 

i decided to make some poster of my biases, and if they are one of ur bias too, feel free to save them!! 

if u want me to make one for u, just dm me or drop it here!!

Ree, those looks amazing! You’ve gotten so much better!!

Mon - heyhotshot2_:

Ree, those looks amazing! You’ve gotten so much better!!

UwU!! tysm mon ^3^

Omg, they're amazing! I love them so much, they're so colorful and fun! ")

Madeleine:

Omg, they're amazing! I love them so much, they're so colorful and fun! ")

ty!!

y'all i have created more posters!! check it out on the front or https://www.pinterest.ca/cheezerie/3-posters-3/ (here at my pinterest)

cheezerie:

y'all i have created more posters!! check it out on the front or https://www.pinterest.ca/cheezerie/kpop-wallpaper/ (here at my pinterest) 

They are amazing you're so talented!