Yoon Sang Hyun to release 4th single in Japan next year

Yoon Sang Hyun, who is mostly known for his acting career, will be resuming his music activities by releasing his 4th single in Japan next year in February.

On December 16th, his agency MBG Entertainment shared, “Recently, Yoon Sang Hyun finished recording for his 4th single, which contains remake of old songs and new ones, totaling to three songs in all. It will be released next year on February 15th.”

In the single, fans will find a remake of “Say Goodbye to Sorrow” from famous rock band Anzen Chitai. This particular song was released back in 1985, but still remains popular to this day. Furthermore, a remake of the OST song ‘Can’t Lose‘ from popular drama, ‘Can’t Live With Losing‘, will also be found.

Yoon Sang Hyun’s new Japanese single is expected to be a hit, especially because of his growing popularity in Japan. Stay tuned for more updates on Yoon Sang Hyun’s new single!

Source
He might be back on TV soon!

Court dismisses Kang Ho Dong’s tax evasion case

wrote: After dominating headlines for months, Kang Ho Dong‘s controversy has finally come to an end. The court has announced that they will be dismissing his case due to an absence of an arraignment, or a formal declaration of charges.

Earlier in September, Kang Ho Dong was investigated for tax evasion. He was initially laid with a fine due to a discrepancy in his numbers, but it seems that there were no formal charges or processes made against the multi-entertainer.

On December 17th, the Seoul District Prosecutor Office announced, “In the case of the fine being less than $500,000 USD (per year), the National Tax Service must file a charge of tax evasion in order for the subject to be a suspect of tax evasion. However, there has been no such charge up until now, so we have decided to drop the case as of the 16th.”

Kang Ho Dong’s fine amounts to $700,000 USD for a combined three years, significantly less than the required $500,000 USD per year. The National Tax Service added, “Kang Ho Dong’s annual fine is less than the required $500,000 USD. Furthermore, he did not commit acts of intentional evasion. It is merely a mistake made on behalf of his accountant, so we will not be charging him with tax evasion.”

Due to the controversy surrounding his name at the time, Kang Ho Dong decided to temporarily retire from the industry. With this latest development however, it seems that he can finally relax after a long battle against suspicions and rumors.

Source + Photos: Ilgan Sports, OSEN via Naver

Link
is that the cohost from that LSG's show?
kamz wrote: is that the cohost from that LSG's show?

If you mean Strong Heart, the show is not LSG's... lol He's (LSG) just hosting it alone because he (KHD), the main MC, had that scandal. But yeah, he is the cohost...lol

If you mean 1N2D, the answer is still the same....lol
kamz wrote: is that the cohost from that LSG's show?

He was the host on Strong Heart and 1 Night 2 Days haha
yep..that would be him lol
North Korea's Supreme Leader, Kim Jong il, is dead. His son is now taking is place at the head of the country.
Kim Jong Il life and death
I really hope his succesor won't use the fact that he is new on the "throne" to start an open war with South Korea...
SNSD’s Yuri up for Fashion King alongside Yoo Ah-in
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/snsds-yuri-up-for-fashion-king-alongside-yoo-ah-in/

With one female lead rumored to be Shin Se-kyung, idol singer Yuri of SNSD is now the leading contender for the other female lead to romance Yoo Ah-in in upcoming fashion drama Fashion King.
According to a statement by an SM Entertainment rep on the 17th, Yuri has received the offer and is positively considering taking it, which would mean that she’d be joining groupmates Yoon-ah and Sooyoung in taking on acting projects in the new year. (Yoon-ah’s got the melodrama Love Rain on her slate, Sooyoung has TV Chosun’s Speed.)
Most initial reports stated that Yoo Ah-in was not a lock to play Fashion King’s fashion king, but it’s looking like his casting is pretty close to confirmed at this point. The drama follows the success story of a young man who starts his business in the Dongdaemun Market and climbs, presumably, to much greater heights. It airs next year on SBS.

Somewhere Over the K-Drama Rainbow [Year In Review, Part 3] - Dream High, Flames of Ambition, Just Like Today, President, Scent of a Woman, The Duo, The Princess’ Man, Girl K, Drama Special: Identical Criminals, Ji-hoon, Born in ’82, Our Happy Days of Youth, That Man Is There, The Man Is Crying, Young-deok Women’s Wrestling Team.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/somewhere-over-the-k-drama-rainbow-year-in-review-part-3/
Cast and preview revealed for tvN’s Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/cast-and-preview-revealed-for-tvns-shut-up-flower-boy-band/

In the drama, Sung Joon plays the band leader and vocalist, Kwon Ji-hyuk;
L, member of pop group Infinite, plays Lee Hyun-soo, the second guitarist;
Lee Hyun-jae is the real-life drummer of rock band Mate; he plays Jang Do-il, the band’s drummer;
Kim Min-seok found fame with the reality program Superstar K 3, and is cast as Seo Kyung-jong on keyboard;
and Yoo Min-kyu was the lucky participant in reality audition program Flower Boy Casting: Oh! Boy picked to make his drama bow as Kim Ha-jin.
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band will be a 16-episode “youth romance drama” that hits airwaves on January 30.

"Brilliant Legacy's" Han Hyo Joo to Star with Lee Byeong Heon in Next Project
http://www.soompi.com/news/han-hyo-joo-to-star-with-lee-byeong-heon-in-next-project

Actress Han Hyo Joo has decided on her next project, a historical film titled “I Am the King of Chosun.” The film has already confirmed Lee Byeong Heon as its male lead. The film follows the Prince and the Pauper motif, and Lee Byeong Heon will play both the 15th century King of Chosun (Gwanghaegun) and the commoner who looks exactly like the king. At the request of Gwanghaegun, the commoner poses as the King, while the King experiences the world beyond his palace walls. The film has already garnered much attention because it is Lee Byeong Heon’s first attempt at a historical piece in his long and illustrious career.

Han Hyo Joo will play the Queen, a resilient woman who maintains her dignity and grace even when unexpected events occur. The actress is no stranger to historical pieces, having successful pulled off her role as Dong Yi, a lowborn slave maid who eventually becomes a Concubine to the King during the Chosun dynasty, in MBC’s “Dong Yi” (2010). In “I Am the King of Chosun,” Han Hyo Joo will be able to showcase a different appeal through her role as the spirited Queen.

“I Am the King of Chosun” aims to premiere sometime during the second half of 2012.
yoona wrote: Cast and preview revealed for tvN’s Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/cast-and-preview-revealed-for-tvns-shut-up-flower-boy-band/

In the drama, Sung Joon plays the band leader and vocalist, Kwon Ji-hyuk;
L, member of pop group Infinite, plays Lee Hyun-soo, the second guitarist;
Lee Hyun-jae is the real-life drummer of rock band Mate; he plays Jang Do-il, the band’s drummer;
Kim Min-seok found fame with the reality program Superstar K 3, and is cast as Seo Kyung-jong on keyboard;
and Yoo Min-kyu was the lucky participant in reality audition program Flower Boy Casting: Oh! Boy picked to make his drama bow as Kim Ha-jin.
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band will be a 16-episode “youth romance drama” that hits airwaves on January 30.

I actually want to watch that.
Thank you for voting!

1. Secret Garden (SBS) 19.54% (14,900 votes)
2. The Princess’ Man (KBS) 16.85% (12,847 votes)
3. City Hunter (SBS) 9.23% (7,040 votes)
4. Scent of a Woman (SBS) 6.4% (4,878 votes)
5. Protect the Boss (SBS) 6.28% (4,788 votes)
6. My Princess (MBC) 6.15% (4,694 votes)
7. You’ve Fallen for Me @ Heartstrings (MBC) 5.1% (3,892 votes)
8. 49 Days (SBS) 3.57% (2,722 votes)
9. Me Too, Flower (MBC) 3.36% (2,564 votes)
10. Paradise Ranch (SBS) 3.12% (2,376 votes)

MTF is already in the Top 10..yay!!!!!
kamz wrote: Thank you for voting!

1. Secret Garden (SBS) 19.54% (14,900 votes)
2. The Princess’ Man (KBS) 16.85% (12,847 votes)
3. City Hunter (SBS) 9.23% (7,040 votes)
4. Scent of a Woman (SBS) 6.4% (4,878 votes)
5. Protect the Boss (SBS) 6.28% (4,788 votes)
6. My Princess (MBC) 6.15% (4,694 votes)
7. You’ve Fallen for Me @ Heartstrings (MBC) 5.1% (3,892 votes)
8. 49 Days (SBS) 3.57% (2,722 votes)
9. Me Too, Flower (MBC) 3.36% (2,564 votes)
10. Paradise Ranch (SBS) 3.12% (2,376 votes)

MTF is already in the Top 10..yay!!!!!

Why I didn't know about this before? :(

I voted for Me too flower.