that’s so cool with your family about how you are with reincarnation  :) ...  eastern  culture has always been fascinating to me.  i Find it interesting the concept of past lives, people who come and go with us and lessons to learn..I think some cultures believe in coming back as  non human also.

I had watched  Bride and Prejudice bc of the actress  Aishwarya.. she is stunning and I had seen her  in The mistress of Spices (which was great ) ..  I like movies where I get a feel for the culture and people as a family.  if it has subtitles we watch it:).  I have a wonderful client  from India and we talk about family and food:) (she cooks the best stuff:).   

The spa I work in is Eastern based  and it has all kinds of things from India Tibet Thailand  Egypt  Nepal and the owner travels all over.  Ive read some of the Tibetan things about reincarnation..and that came in handy in the Chinese dramas where they both die or it has a sad ending ..I was always happy about they could find each other in the next life.  
There was a  K drama called “Posessed..” it was  dark about a killer who dies and then another  killer  goes to a shaman and calls him back and so he inhabits a series of people and kills through them...theres a woman who sees Ghosts and a detective that ends up  working with her . it was  dark but really compelling.. at the end both Leads ultimately die to kill the evil spirit ...but the last scene they come back as kids.. honestly...so many people died in that one I was like ..aaaaaahhh (watching it with one eye opened) lol
I actually dropped hotel  de Luna bc I thought it was going to have a sad  ending so I’m happy it worked out .. unless It’s a funny rom com  C drama I won’t watch it bc for a while it seemed like everyone died at the end...

oh Yes..he was the boxer in o my Venus..that the main lead is training and his love interest was the princess in Moonlight drawn by clouds... ..I looked at his bio he was an amazing athlete (swimmer) and I think it was like on his first drama he tried out for it and got the lead.. can’t remember the name... My secret romance was like noble my love only with more romance.. NML was very mild..

HTBAF..is how to buy a friend:) I do like the FL in pretty much everything she’s been in so I will check that out.   OMGosh ..Thank you for worrying about me:)  I’m good :) Im gonna do double mask  and will wear gloves.  We have 2 medical grade cleaners that kill viruses and bacteria..but your right we have to be aware of not touching our faces...I’m like a little kid :):)

Oh, we have that in Hinduism, we believe that souls are all equal and are stuck in a cycle and keep on reincarnating as humans or other life forms until we do something extraordinarily good (get enlightenment) to get out of this reincarnation cycle which is called attaining Moksha ( same thing is called 'Nirvana' in Buddhism, which is followed in other South East Asian countries).  There are so many very very ancient and complicated philosophies and wisdom in these things that it simply is beyond my comprehension, so I personally just stick to doing good things (good karma) overall and be happy with it! Hehe :D

Oh, you like Aishwarya Rai too? She is one of my all time fav actress! She's sooo beautiful! My girl crush forever! Hehe   I was such a fan of her that when I was young I had superbly sprained my ankle one day trying to dance like her to one of her film's songs! Hehehe :D

(Edit : Was so much reminded of that incident now that I went and watched that song again! :D It's from a movie whose story is loosely based on Sense and Sensibility novel. This is a much much better movie than Bride&prejudice, I can guarantee that for sure! :D Here's the YT link of that song . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Y5UCEbNuM . I couldn't find the song video with Eng subs but instead found the whole movie with English sub! Here's the movie link : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Em1Vstvu_4c . It has Aish in many gorgeous outfits and melodious music by music director AR. Rahman (He's won many awards including Grammy and Oscars).  :) 

Btw Possessed seems nice! Will check it out! And yeah, now I remember that level up Ml in oh my venus! Guess he had very few scenes in it... And btw I finished Level up and I totally agree with you... Both the ml and fl were so under utilized in that... It was like he got confused with what reactions to give! Hehe But yeah I hope he gets a nice role soon. I want him to get more roles like 'I picked up a star' one which was both funny and suave! :)

Oh and double masking good! If you can get masks with activated Carbon filters they are really good too. Take care! :)

Btw just heard this really funny and feel good song about Quarantine that someone shared in their insta. It's based on ABBA 's mamma mia. Have you heard it? Here is the link to their original FB video. :) 

https://m.facebook.com/www.thestarlets3.co.nz/videos/220717009368692/?locale2=en_GB

Edit : Btw I forgot to ask whether you have watched Adventures of Phryne Fisher? Season 1 is really good. I think it's an Australian production. It is set in 1920s time period and it has a really cool and brave fl who is a PI and a sauve police officer ml! :) 

Omg that was so funny!!! I have one on my texts from twitter.. I don’t know how to send it over so I will type it out (it’s  really funny) 

https;/twitter.com/luvu2golka/status/124905677650427?s=12 

Hopefully you can see  it... what is the name of the movie? OMGosh She looks stunning as always .(yes so  worthy of a girl crush:) ...I LOVE the colors .. ... oh just saw you put the link for the movie..I will check that out.. the ML looks familiar also..didnt she marry another actor? I can only imagine how beautiful their children are

I like the concept of being in this world and being awake “enlightened..”,at work we talk a lot about  humanity , the world, ... who we really are...the highest version of who we can be for us and the world (it’s a really cool place to work:).  i love my job and every person is so interesting to me.  I have the best conversations   with people and I get the nicest clients:)I think that’s why I like the dramas.. there's so many stories that I want to know.... history of cultures that is so fascinating.  the people their thoughts feelings  the clothes the food.. the .”Let’s eat “ K drama trilogy was perfect for that each episode was food and some things I would have never considered eating looked amazing:):)  the first two were  good but last one was. meh..but the food was still good:)

level up... I so wanted to see more between the leads..the chemistry was there underneath everything and all they needed to do was stir it up a bit...but they made him soooo type A ..she was competent and smart..the brother ..ahh not so much ..it irks me when the sibling spends the other persons money ..but what I did like was making amends with his brother for misunderstandings of the past...and some scenes were really funny .. At the end I was like ..that’s it??? Hehe

posessed...was soooo good. I don’t usually watch dramas like that but it pulled me in.. The FL was stunning..and the lead guy was not handsome in the traditional way but there was something about them that pulled you in and he becomes attractive...their relationship was deep... the story was dark...and deep..the evil guy is really evil... but I was glued  to the screen and waited eagerly for another episode. .(I do still miss Hyena... I think it  should have been 20 episode and they should  have gotten married and had more fun clients and 2 boys and one sassy girl  :). just sayin:) 

I am not familiar with Phryne Fisher.. gonna check that out..is it on you tube?
ok have a great nite or good morning:):)
take care

That actually sounds really good. I did see sense and sensibility and I liked it , she falls in love with someone but then realizes he's a rake.. then  she finally notices the elder man who was in the army (Alan tickman) loved him in Harry Potter too. I will definitely watch that version you sent me in the next few days.   I like the outline of the story you described  King comes out tomorrow so I gotta watch that.. I'm not completely sold on it yet I hope it picks up a bit. A lot of side stories...it's got a lot going on...

Today was researching info on safety and sanitation in the spa for us and the clients..as well as texting everyone information.  I don't think I'm going back til May 15 or so.  Are you a n the US?   How are things where you are? 

Oh I know what you mean about let's eat..I was in it for The food and  the leads  don't stay together in season 2 ...she wasn't right for him to begin with...I can't remember who the murde was...gotta look that up... then he finds someone else but then at the beginning  Of season 3 she died..??. Then they set up a relationship with the other  girl and h leaves at the end...ok..???..and why  they film d them eating close ups was  kinda freaky.. it's funny but when we were kids  my sister used to sit across  om me at dinner and put food in her mouth chew it and say my name when I looked up she would open he mouth.and show me ..and I was like aaacckkk ....that's what I was psychologically expecting in the back of my mind  when they did the close ups ...so I think i was similar to you :):)

Oh...his voice..it's beautiful.. He was a singer in a band Beast I think it was.. and he has the best voice..  I thought he and Kim SG were perfect in splash splash love..radio romance was adorable..I loved the  the back story.. the boy who played him as a young teen was so good very nice looking and I loved that at the end they reveal that  his friend knew that he liked  her.  

Thought the fl lead in that was good too she had a backbone.  You and I seem to not like wussy female leads I too love that JG kept her sass and did Not change. I I think . HJ was enamored of her independence and spunk her determination regardless  of what had happened in her life.  She kept him on his toes and made him think about the people in his life but didn't judge him.. jostled hm a hit to consider who was using  him and who was good for him and I think she also made him trust himself as his own person more . Befor he was more ego and  as  time passed he seemed to consider the bigger picture .. I think she liked that he was very real with her he took the gloves off and gave her a run for Her money... they were awesome in their bantering..I saved some of the clips from U tube to watch cause their so good. 

And hot cocoa is really really good!!! I use something called raw cacao and recently found  a really dark cocoa powder that smells like fudge. And makes divine hot chocolate ..... soooo.  good :)

The detective story sounds good too. I will put that on my list .. I do love  British shows..  and detective shows are great 

something is wrong with ,my keyboard I can't go up and check my spelling.. I'm gonna send this out if anything is spelled wrong .. my apologies...

Take care:)

omgosh you are so right about G she was awesome and HJ wa totally enamored of her even though she did deceive him (but I think he understood why.. to save the child from the abuse of the addict dad) and he saw a side of her that I think she only revealed to him .. she was a strong woman who had risen above everything that had come against her .. and I loved how he cared for her and how. she let him... when they were in the restaurant... talking about the loss of her dad.and he was saying to her ..” eat slower’“ ..gave her his drink  ...and then when she got hurt and he ended up staying with her to ”make sure she was ok” that was really sweet .. he made up his mind he was going to be with her.. I miss that drama:) i knew she liked him when Ms Boo said she liked him and G said Do your best... knowing he was not going to budge from liking her...I did love the end where they skip Off together.
I started watching King and I’m just not wowed by it.. it’s good but not great.. I’m hoping tit will pick up.... 

i Think you will like sense and sensibility.. it was really well done and kate Winslet plays the part of a young pretty girl who is in.love with a man who is actually looking to marry for money  but is attentive to her .Her sister tries to give her a heads up but she doesn’t see it til it’s almost too late.. I though  everyone Was really good... 

did you watch Harry Potter  too??  Love that series... at the end when you realize Snape actually loved harrys mom and was watching over Harry.. I was like.. did not see that coming!!... 

so you are in India? Wow.. we do not hear much about what is going on there.. I had no idea things are that bad..  you are smart to stay in. we literally stayed in other than walking around the block and 1 run to the grocery store (per week) for the first few weeks ... now they are saying the heat may slow the virus down.. we are just coming out of lockdown now... I’m in North Carolina (east Coast) and we were not hit too hard but they are being very careful about opening the state back up... I’m originally from New York near NY city and my mom got stuck up there for2 months when she went to visit my sister.. I just picked her up at the airport today .. yesterday i got her lots of food flowers and plants bc she is quarantined for 2 weeks and she loves to garden ;)   New York got hit the hardest here .. just stay safe and watch a lot of shows.. that’s what we did ..oh and cooked a lot:) thankfully we all get long really well..:)

oh my gosh Y2K ..I remember that my grandma made me buy all kinds of canned goods and water in case we couldn’t get food. My brother who’s a computer wiz was like ..we’re gonna be fine... he tried to explain this to a woman who once asked me what the difference was between a fax and an e mail..gotta love her... :) so I made her a big box full of stuff “just in case” .. nothing happened :):).. so we made it the snack box and had fun with it...

i should have some time tomorrow to check out the movie and Phryne Fisher sounds interesting.. I want to check that out too. Hope you are doing great:) take care 

have a great day!!!! Be safe 

Can I still share this Sageuk themed FMV of Jung Guemja and Yoon Heejae.  Imagine these 2 in a Sageuk  drama 

HYENA Making Compilation 

Kim Hyesoo CUT 

Ju Jihoon CUT

Oh my gosh..you just made my day..aren’t they adorable...:D.  I so miss these two. loved how he “just wanted to check on her “ but was obviously waiting near the door cause he came in as soon as she had a bad dream...:)   

but  if you don’t mind me asking..what is a Saeguk drama?   

KenshinKaoru:

Oh my gosh..you just made my day..aren’t they adorable...:D.  I so miss these two. loved how he “just wanted to check on her “ but was obviously waiting near the door cause he came in as soon as she had a bad dream...:)   

but  if you don’t mind me asking..what is a Saeguk drama?   

Sageuk  mean Historical themed Korean dramas. 

You are welcome!  They the cutest HAHAHH 

Oh.. sorry I get it now..(Saejuk..- Josean era..?) 

that was a great video.. loved it..thank you for sending them..I have to watch the other 2 now:):)

KenshinKaoru:

Oh.. sorry I get it now..(Saejuk..- Josean era..?) 

that was a great video.. loved it..thank you for sending them..I have to watch the other 2 now:):)

Yeh all Korean historical dramas, including traditional drama plays, films or television series 

@M

Hi! I totally agree with you, even one of my most fav aspect of Hyena was that Yhj caring so much for despite the fact that she decived him in the beginning. I remember that in the first epi when her secretary asks her about the progression of their plan, she tells her that she thinks he has fallen in love with her. Her sec calls her mean in a matter of fact way and she just smiles or something ... I think that was the first time somebody truly fell in love with her and expressed their love so openly to her that it kinda touched her heart... Because I feel that she must have always guarded herself too much before this whole plan to actually go about dating someone seriously... And his sincerity at that time must have been something very new for her and I guess that's one of the main reasons she had developed a soft spot for yhj... 

But then at the same time she knew she was not what she projected in front of him so she was reluctant to accept him later on and was always reminding him that what he fell for was just a false image of her and not the real jgj... like the way she liked small dingy restaurants instead of fine dining ones or the fact that she loved soju more than wine... 

But yhj always knew that the love he felt from her was true... I think that's why despite being deceived he always kept asking her whether she loved him at least a bit during that time or not... Whether she is in love with him now or not wasn’t important for him... That beginning was all that matters to him... Even in the final confession he just wanted to hear what she told the jury about their relationship at that time... That's all he ever wanted to hear from her... I think for him their love had started during the first day he met her and just continued on... the deceiving part was something he never believed in fully and was almost like a small roadblock or something for him... 

And somehow I guess that's why she too gave into him at last because even though she kept denying at first, he was so persistent in believing in her love despite her own words conveying the opposite... He was like -I don't care what you saying now , I know that you love me just the way I do... I can feel it deep in my heart... So I am just going to keep on loving and caring for you till you give in...  And finally she budged due to his sincere persistence! <3 

Oh I love Kate! Titanic is one of my most fav movie and I am a fan of both Leo and Kate ever since I saw that as a kid! <3 And I love Harry Potter too! I haven't read the books but I have seen all the movies and love them all! And yeah that surprise twist about Snape loving Lily potter was totally mind blowing! I kinda felt really bad for him because not only did Lily who was his childhood friend not love him but Harry's father also had bullied him as a kid... He must have felt really bad that the girl he loves is in love with his bully... :( 

But anyway, I didn't find the charm of watching Harry Potter in their new movie series about those magical creatures... They kinda lack something... 

Oh your grandma seems cute! <3   Y2k did create quite a lot of funny situations everywhere, didn't it? Hehe :D  Btw I have seen that the older the people get, the more they love their snacks! Hehe My grandparents used to be like that too... :) And It's really good that your mom is back with you as I keep hearing in the News that the virus situation is quite bad in NYC these days... And gardening is really one of the best productive pass time as it always cheers you up! My mom loves it too. :)

Btw even I live in a South Eastern coastal city! And its really hot tropical weather here at present (34 deg celsius) and the temperatures will soar further in mid May(usually reach around 40 degrees cel! ). So yeah even here everybody is hoping that the increasing temperature will somehow stop the spread of the virus... Because it looks like the moment you don't take serious precautions it is spreading like wild fire... Like in my city a whole group of people working in a really big wholesale fruit and vegetable market got the virus! Now we have to wash vegetables also in mild soap water before handling them because all the fruits & vegetables come from there only to other neighbourhood shops! This despite the fact that Govt has closed all the schools, colleges and companies and has allowed only essential services like grocery and hospitals to operate...  So everybody is wondering what will happen when everything is open again... So now everyone is just hoping and praying that the sun does its UV rays magic and restore the world back to normal again... Nature really seems like our best hope now ! :) 

Tc! Have a great Sunday! :) 

You summed it up so perfectly.. HJ was sincere.. even in the first episode after they leave the courtroom ..when he approaches her in the parking lot and she says they are done dating and he’s like..I’ll, make that decision and its messed up for you to just leave me like this..you could see him trying to put it together and like he was in shock.. but he wasn’t ready to let her go.(..I did love that flashback scene when they are at the art place and she’s looking at the picture and he’s looking at her and she gently turns his head).

I think she was the first person that he actually “loved” so when you said that about him wanting to know if she loved him in the beginning I went “yes” that’s what he was asking her all along.how did you really feel... when he.asks her that at the bar he was so vulnerable...and her answer was brutal.I thought she was just saving face.. but she was guarding herself ...I hadn’t thought in those terms. 

maybe  she was afraid to allow someone love her and be vulnerable....her whole life was one big trauma. And she had made herself so strong.. loving him would mean letting go of all the walls she had built up.........when he gave her back the record.. and walked away I was like...waaahh......but you could tell she liked him cause she picked up the record and saved it  and must have given it back to him..(he had it with him when he got fired and he put it in with all his stuff) and of course.. she held his hand

oh and when she went to his apartment (episode 4? )  i think ...and he walks out and goes up to her and touches her jacket his positioning was one of a person who is interested in that other person  and the Reference to coming in for coffee but no ramen.. (I was so proud I actually knew what that meant) hehe  .. but yet.. he did ask her.. I wondered if he was hoping she would come in For coffee  so they could talk..  ut at that time they were so antagonistic to each other....I think that’s why he was always knocking into her ..it was his way of connecting to her..  but it was obvious he wasn’t giving up..

CF you are so right.. when he asked her what did you say to the jury.. that was his yes.... when I was watching the video from  Jaejoongs of the two of them on the couch (THANK YOU :) Jaejoongs:):)... you see her turn to look at him ... they make eye contact...as he then he turns to look at her .. there’s this moment where I think she finally   ”accepts” that she likes him, let’s down her guard and knows  that he’s not leaving her any time soon.  (i do so like the way you described it..it was really spot on)    i think that relationship was probably the most fun i have had in a drama in a long time.. the bantering ..just thinking about it makes me smile:) please Drama Gods PART 2 :):)

I never read the Harry Potter books either.. I got into the series when they showed almost all the movies on TV one day so I had to see the end and bought the DVDs.. I really enjoyed it.. but it’s funny I never got into fantastic Beasts .it just never clicked.. I think I liked the friendship of Harry Ron and Hermoine.. and how they come together and protect one another..  i do love adventure fantasy impossible journeys type movies (lord of the Rings, Lion Witch and the Wardrobe, hobbit.. Dragons .rom coms (P&P leap year The proposal) Anime (Howls Castle)  and anything Avengers

so I had to look up the celsius degrees .(I think we are the only country that still uses Fahrenheit) .and that is really hot... we get up in the 90s but low 90s . July August are hot .. more of a dry hot .. people say it’s humid Here but where I came from in  NY it was right near the water so it was really humid like a. Sauna.. that’s probably more of what you have since your. Coastal.. do you get seasonal changes or is it pretty much warm hot all year? We get all 4 seasons and maybe a few days of snow. in the winter .only a few inches of snow and they close everything down) its gone 3 days later. March through December is mild/hot/cool.. winter  is Jan Feb .. (in NY winter is November to end of March) I don’t miss that:)

they were smart to shut everything down.. our state did well bc we closed everything and stayed home.. when we go out we wear masks and gloves. (my daughter drew a kitty cat nose and whiskers on my  N95 mask..it looks great:)  and I found these really cool lightweight ski masks ( covers nose mouth and neck area)  with amazing designs on them on Amazon.. I’ll wear them and protective goggles when I go back.. 

oh I meant to ask you.  What dramas are you watching now? Anything good.... I was going to check out Born Again.. but Ill wait til there’s more.episodes and check the comments.. I did see my secret romance on Netflix. So I’m gonna start that one..  

I was laughing about the snacks...yes. I had to get my mom potato chips. So she could eat them when she got off the plane:)    ok time to sleep:)

take care;):)

Oh my gosh  My reply is soooo long :)

Oh wow.. snow.. it’s beautiful so it’s a good thing to put on your bucket list..  when we lived in NY it snowed a lot and  in upstate NY my cousins lived pretty far north (near Canada) and they had so much snow in the winter they could jump off the roof of their house into it:)  

NY is  a combination 0f New York City  which everyone knows about then an island that juts out of it called Long Island (where I lived) then north of NYCity is upstate ny and that goes all the way up to Canada.. it’s a  long state .  we Lived near the ocean and the city.   And in The summer is was hot and humid and in the winter snowy and cold There’s a scent In the air before it snows so you can tell it’s coming.. and its beautiful . we used to get ice storms where everything would freeze and thesevhuge icicles would be hanging from the roofs of houses and telephone wires. pretty cool.but that’s happens rarely mainly it’s just snow..

my dad used to take us for walks into the woods at nite when it snowed and it would be beautiful bc everything would be covered in white snow so you could see So much more in the dark.. especially with the full moon.  it’s beautiful...when it snows here ..which is rarely we go,out walking.. 

my coworker just came back from Thailand he does muy  Tai and went to study there so he was telling us about the monsoons.. I had to look at the map .. but it looks like you are across from Thailand and Vietnam and near China .. wow.. thats so cool .... you are right where all the great stories and places are.. for me it’s like a world away.. (technically it is) :):). i used to read fables from all over the world and all those areas had such unusual stories.. I wa the only kid in my class who knew about 9 tailed foxes  and Indian deities :).. I  love love stories.. that’s why I love movies too. (  I am going to,watch that movie  You sent me the link to. btw) I’ll let you know when I do..

oh Meow boy.. I really really wanted to love this .. it was cute and I liked the characters... but. Something was missing... . you know what your right definitely  read the comments and see what everyone else said.. I loved him in angels last mission and the ending is kinda sorta like that,..your not sure. or you want a better ending or more episodes..that was something a lot of people said........But he is sooo sweet and he’s adorable in this one.. you can  watch it just for him :) 

theres one coming out end of May with Jung IL woo.. he was awesome in Cinderella and the four Knights   Flower boy ramen And Haichi   It’s called sweet muchies.. the description on MDL was incorrect and so I read down and one of the readers gave a better description so I’ll check that one out when it starts.  I had heard he had something neurological but I’m not sure.. its Just good to see him back,in a rom com

ive been watching Secret romance on Netflix while I wait for my C dramas to get subbed.. sometimes it takes so long I forget about them then go on to my dramanice and I’m like wow.. forgot about this ..gotta finish it up:).. 

oh my daughter was having fun with the masks..we made a spider and kitten nose:) I have protective goggles nitrile gloves and masks to go back to work.. I’m out til mid to end of May.. then I’ll be busy again.. ...but not yet.. I still have time for more dramas:):) and the movie you told me about:):)

take care have a wonderful day:)