Oh yes 4 more episodes at least would have been perfect..so I noticed that she had the watch on..and then realized he had the album when he cleaned out his office when he got fired...and I wa partially right about her dad..he inadvertently saved her..I did expect him to die so that was interesting..is HJ funny or what when she was eating the pizza  and he was like slow down and gives her his drink..he loves to look after her..(so sweet) I would have loved to see more romance or even a peck when they were on the couch together..oh well..eked like they were having a good time at the end ..arm in arm...and when she said to Kevin “I only put up with  you can of work” HA!!! Take that ..it was a Great episode but we need more...

so what are we onto next?  ....I’m gonna watch the one  coming up with Lee Min Ho..that looks good...amy suggestions??

Yeah, bit saddening we weren't able to see them interact much when her stepfather passed away. I wish they showed more of her past about her family at least but o well. Now, time to watch the behind the scene clips...xD

I've been starting up some random shows honestly haha (from chinese to variety shows like Youth With You to older dramas)

For the new ones, I might try World of the Married. That one seems to have a lot of high ratings, and it seems pretty dark and mature.

World of married looks interesting..I’ll check that out :)

I’ve been watching love of 1000 years .(aka killing of 3000 crows) its actually pretty good. I like the main FL . I like rom coms and adventures. Initially I wasn’t going to watch  Hyena bc it wasn’t listed as a romance but I’m going to look for more like that. .. it’s funny when it’s over..it’s like you lost a good friend. :)

We really need a Season to for that drama. Jang Guem Ja wa Lit AF.
Also Two of the things that most of the people tend to overlook in this Drama:
1. The Secretary, She was Bae <3, The Chemistry between ger and Jang Guem Ja, The Scene where the Investigates and comes up with reasons for happenings, the way they develop the theory, They Complement each other really well. Also in the Last episode, when she was crying and Hugging Jang Guem Ja at the Hospital (She was the only one to do so), I feel like a pet finding back its owner. It was Soo Adorable and Cute. Really Loved her in this drama.

2. The Best Rejection in any Kdrama. The Scene in Last episode where Jang Guem Ja rejects Kevin Jung was Savage.!!! 

Kevin Jung : If it was not work, if we met under different circumstances, we could've been different.
Jang Guem Ja : If it was not work, I would've never put up with you.
That really cracked me up. Being the typical love triangle hater I loved  that dialogue very very much. (Other dramas would've made her to say yes, put a sad bgm, try to shove in the Second lead love to our throat, but Jang Guem Ja is like, straight NO

@M When Jgj said that to Kevin, I actually thought of you! :D You always wanted to hear something like this, right??! Haha  His look on hearing that was totally priceless! XD  

I understand that it was his job to do m&a just like these guys defend rich creeps, but thinking that he had her eating out of his palms was his actual mistake tbh... Nobody, literally nobody should take her for granted! Jgj ftw! Oh she's become one of my all time fav fls now! <3 

I guess we'll have to be satisfised just the way yhj was with her when he heard that she told she loved him to that jury... That guy is really accomodating! <3 And he should get a medal for diplomacy for the number of times he says, "It is ok /I agree.... But then..." :D He agrees with everything she says but then cleverly gives his opinion at the end of the sentence! Lol  Clever guy! He knows that's the only way to get his points across to her peacefully! ;D 

But I didn't like the way she had rubbed of her quirky dressing sense to him! Lol :D  The whole scene in that White hotel where they went as a pair was ruined for me because if that eyesore night shirt/pyjama top he wore under that coat! Ugh! :D God, why did they have to do that to us? :o He even proposed a lil too sincerely ;) but that shirttttt! Grr Btw I loved that ring box! Very fancy! :D And those orange shoes in the end?! :O what was that??! :D But loved his shades! They both looked perfect in the end! And he even knew that the building was her old orphanage... Awww <3 

O gosh that is so funny.. thank  you for thinking of me cause I let out such a “. HA you go girl!!!” I knew you were playing him for information!!!....and the look on his face..priceless.....I was proud at the end cause I knew she would get the daughter to lead Issume and Ms kim would be in her corner in the future.
 There was so much more they could have done with this drama but thats what makes a great drama..keeps you wanting more and the final end ..end ..with the bloggers was hilarious.  H.J and G  we’re  so precious and HJ really came into his own. When he stretches out his hands and says his name I was like...OMO...he’s being silly with her...  I felt like she  gave him permission to have fun and be silly...and when she was skipping down the road.....so cute:)

I was looking at some of her other dramas /movies and I don’t get the feeling that she is all about romance. She seems like she’s an independent woman type actress. So for her this was romance :) I will  definitely keep my eye out for anything either one in in the future.  

thank you to all  who commented on this drama ..CF this was a great idea to have our own comment section for us.  I thoroughly enjoyed spending time  chatting with everyone,  please feel  free to friend me or connect to me if you’d like or if  anyone finds another great drama:) 

stay safe stay healthy:):)

Devils Advocate:

Actually Who is it that you've tagged..?
I Apologise if it may Seem Rude

Oh sorry, did you get the alert? It was meant for kenshinkaoru. :) 

Oh gosh her shoes at the White House Hotel....wow and yes his orange shoes at the end.. but I loved  her black outfit at the end with the leather? jacket and shorts...cool something I’d see in NYC. 

I didnt notice his shirt  when.HJ proposed...I was too caught up in her shoes and outfit..she shoulda said ..maybe ..or alluded to ..sure we can possibly marry in the future...he really is sooo patient with her...im Gonna miss them this was such a fun drama...oh when Ms Boo said she liked HJ..and G said ...give it your best shot..or something akin to that...Loved it..she was like he only looks at me so...no worries..I’m not concerned...

ok I have to go to sleep ESTime zone...nite:)

@M *hugs* Feelings are mutual my friend! It was really awesome to have a place here with lovely like minded people like you, Stars and everybody else to gush and sometimes vent out my feelings for this awesome show! The journey was definitely more enjoyable because of you all! <3 

Btw heard 'life of married' is based on Dr. Foster drama series. I have watched a bit of Foster here and there and it seemed ok. Btw anyone has any nice c drama suggestions? I am not into bl plot lines which currently seem to be the fad there, so I am sadly not able to find anything to my liking... Last one I liked was My gf is an alien which was funny enough and currently watching Miss truth and my roommate is a detective, which are ok ok... as even though plot lines aren't great, fls are strong enough...

Lol goodnight M! You can reply later! :) 

HI CF:)

O M gosh I loved my girlfriend is an alien..she was perfect. the scene when she is standing in the road pretending to be frozen ..after he sees her freeze everything..and he’s like..I just saw you moving..:) I thought the chemistry between those two was awesome.   he was so good with her..and they had that humor and kookiness between them and I love when the FL throws, the ML a curve ball...

My genre is usually rom coms.. Hyena was unusual for me..although Witches Court was very good..minimal romance though...the  Chinese ones I liked after  MGis an A  were “love better than immortality..” and killing of 3000 crows or love of 1000 years.  Same FL  in both but she is Kooky funny..and also there is romance . Initially I did not like LBTI.. thought it was silly.. but if you stick with it there is a deep lesson in there and she does mature..as do the people around her.  And you realize bad is not all bad and good is not all good.. and You see why the ML is like he is.it really sucks you in ..There is an adorable flour fight in episode 8 which i I LOL’d ..you probably can you tube it lit was sooo funny 

Also The  Eternal Love 1 and 2  loved those and the  chemistry is awesome and FL  is funny..(she comes from the future and melds with the girl from the past0 FL did great  job being both people... ok so I did watch eternal love TMOPB but that one I did skip many episodes.....but I was in it for the main leads relationship..And I did love the story..but anything more than 30 episodes is a lot too me..so I hung in there ..scenery was awesome ending was precious...

Well intended love was sweet but too many Filler episodes.. they did a reboot with 16 eps.  Cute..

K dramas with fun healthy relationships would be strong woman Bon Soon (my all time favorite..loved their kookiness) her Private Life..FL was great in that and Secretary Kim. But her  newest one is too slow for me.  I actually started watching Meow Boy ..and skipped like 4 episodes..but the latest episode was good.. stories have to capture me with the characters or I loose interest.   a really good Taiwanese one was Bromance..FL has to pretend to be a boy because the shaman said if the was a girl she would have bad luck and she has to do this til her 24th Bday . FL was hands down the best   I’ve seen in a  rom com like that and the ML was excellent  she actually can fight and helps save the ML...very independent BC she is used to being a guy..but the acting and chemistry was very good. .  they become more equals in the relationship and he figures out  at some point she is a girl.. the ending is awesome. 

Is this too many?? If not. if I think of more I’ll post them:)

Love Love Sherlock Holmes.. BBC version seen all the  episodes..Benedict was a great pairing with Bilbo Baggins....oops Martin Freeman  ..I probably  liked their Moriarity character best... The seasons  also gave time for character development.  the episode where Sherlock comes back from the “dead” and draws on a mustache..ha ha
Robert Downey and Jude Law were awesome too (I am partial to Robert Downey aka Iron Man) 

Pride and Prejudice is hands down MY FAVORITE rom com...loved ColinFirth version but thought Keira  Knightly version is my all time favorite:) I’ve even seen the one with Lawrence Olivier :)like 1940’s? I’m so bad I even saw the version from India..Ballyhoo.  Version__no don’t watch that one..awful...

I just put Couple Trouble on my list..I saw the version with Goldie Hawn and she was really good. This is Hong sisters drama..pretty much everything they did is gold.  my All time favorite by them Is ““The  masters Sun “ iI’ve watched it no less than 4x ... the FL lead sees ghosts and they terrify her but they go away when she touches him.  He thinks she’s nuts at first and tries to stay away from her..as he doesn’t believe in any of that but things change ...she needs to be near him.and that puts him in a tizzy.. not wanting her near him but wanting her near him,,,it starts out you hating the ML  cause he’s so snooty but there’s a reason....at some point he totally redeems himself  and there is romance  and really great chemistry withthe leads..  ..and ghosts.....you realize he has a heart And it scares him to like her but you see him really starting to like her in spite of himself and they both do an awesome job.. another one by Hong sisters was Korean Odyssey...loved the beginning up to last few episodes then bad ending..everyone wa up in arms about that one!!!!hehe..isn’t it funny how we take these personally

oh I too didn’t really care for boys before flowers..went on forever..and I never felt like she really liked him..the whole amnesia ..i stopped watching it then watched the last episode...Meteor Garden  the Chinese version in 2018/2019 was much better and In the end you knew she really liked him and was willing to fight for him...and the characters were all better too...but it’s a legend so I don’t want to bash it too much ..hehehe

coffee prince One of my all time favs..when she gets dressed up,like a guy with him and they go walking through the city and people are turning to look at them and the breeze is blowing and when she pretends to be his BF .....so funny.. awesome..and the romance..:)I Ike’s that she was independent and strong ..hey  did you see Lonely Shiny Goblin? You might like that too. 

Hi:)   oh my Gosh we are really similar:)  I had a few minutes before class so I wanted to get this out to you :)

im gonna write more later (I have an educational  on zoom in a few minutes for work) BUT if you love Pride and Prejudice you will LOVE a BBC version called Lost In Austin..it’s total chaos of a modern woman going back and switching roles with Elizabeth and messing everything up but somehow making  it work.. funny serious sweet total upturning of the story. romance....and theres a scene similar to the Colin Firth scene...(you can watch it on you tube and check out the scenes beforehand..I literally laughed and smiled and enjoyed this version immensely loved the ending... you can watch the episodes  o you tube... loved it and it’s almost believable that it could happen the way they wrote it...actors are amazing.. Amanda aka Elizabeth and Darcy were  really good.  

also Austinland..where Kerry Russel is totally immersed in P&P (her whole bedroom is a shrine) she  travels to England to be part of the P&P story ..and everyone plays a part (she only had enough to purchase the cheaper package so she is the poor relative) but she somehow  changes all that ..so “ Darcy “ and  “Wickam” end up liking her ...the comic genius of the hair stylist from Reese Witherspoon Legally Blonde is i it and she is beyond perfect..my daughter and I quote her lines from the movie..also some scenes are on you tube..... 

ok gotta  run TTYL

Hi  :)

Yes Austinland is much cuter than Lost in Austin..they took allot of liberties with LIA probably because it was a British Show.  Parts of it were really funny and other parts I kinda quirked my brows like..? But the last  2 episodes are good. It’s different from the original story ,
 Austinland was so good I got it on DVD. 

Im gonna rewatch Masters Sun too..I seriously love that one.  i  was so mad at him in the episode when he brings back  the woman and said she was his fiance”I literally yelled out “ whaaaa ..you “&^ “ but then it w wasn’t true..so I was relieved.  hehe. His humor was funny like when he’s cracking the walnuts and making snarky comments and when he realizes his looks and money aren’t enough so he has to figure out anew strategy.  I did love when he “forgets” her but doesn’t really.. and he threatens the Ghost matchmaker lady So funny.....and how she opens his heart.  I also liked how every episode was a story into itself and then the end opened  up the the next story. They were perfect ..oh yes right in the last episode with the drunk  ghost and then with her in the taxi wanting a shovel  ..Omo being the  ghost  the cat and the French woman.....Ok I’m watching it after my classes today. 

i found couple fantasy on dramanice..watched ep 1 and 2 so far..it’s very cute..its funny to have so much extra time to watch these dramas.I’m not used to it. i noticed he had a Jimi Hendrix T shirt on. I recognized the ML from Hotel De Luna... did you watch that one.? .I don’t know why but I couldn’t get into,it and everyone loved it..maybe BC I knew it would have to end sad.. not sure

oops just looked at the time ...I have 2 classes today on skin care Starting at 3.. trying to get the latest info for when I go back to work.

ttylater :) have a great day!!!!:)