Hello everyone! My name is Joana and I'm from Portugal I started recently watching drama, when I saw a short video on youtube about the drama "I hear your voice", and I become an fan. I always love asian culture** I got into MDL to organize my list of drama(of course) and to meet a lot of new people with common interests, and who knows, make some new friends So fell free to send to send a message sharing your experiences and your drama suggestions, I would appreciate ;) Nice to meet you all!
Olá Joana! Hi! Welcome to MDL! I'm also from Portugal. Hope you like it here. :D
Welcome aboard, fellow Portuguese here.
Hello Joana welcome :)
Olá Joana, Welcome to MDL hope you enjoy it here:)
HI Joana! I hope u enjoy your time here :)
Hello and welcome Joana! I hope u have fun here! :)
Welcome to MDL hope you enjoy the website
Hellooo, hahahiii and Welwelwelcome to MDL world ,have so much fun and enjoy as much u can ^^. i like ur name sooo sooo ,it's one of the names that i use with my stories lol i hear ur voice on of my favorite drama .
Olá Joana! I am from Portugal as well. ^^ Welcome to MDL, hope you enjoy it here!
Oh, thank you Joooya for the kindness* I hear your voice is a great drama. It surprises me positively, because was my first Korean drama, and I was a little apprehensive. The story and the actors are great :)
Olá! Another portuguese here :) Hope you have fun here on MDL!
Oh yes, I looked at your 'Plan to Watch' list, good choices =) I guess if I could suggest one to be added, it'd be Queen Inhyun's Man ^^ (other lighter romance ones that I love: You're beautiful, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Master's Sun, Rich Man Poor Woman)
Thank you for the nice welcome, everyone :) @mars_in_blue: thank you very much for the recommendations,you read my thoughts :). They are interesting choices, I add them to my list. I Want to start watching My girlfriend is a gumiho, it seems to be a nice drama