jeanie65jh wrote: I replied in the PM. I have to go to sleep now. I am being forced awake early on a sat. by a certain someone. See ya tomorrow night!

Good Night!
i'm glad the forum is back up and running so jeanie can continue to thrill us with her obsession with picspaming shota. hint hint jeanie...it's been too long!
Me? Obsession? I just really appreciate beauty and want to share it with the world. Is that so wrong?

He looks so nerdy! I want to de-nerd him. and stuff.
Hahah I think he was so cute in Don Quixote. In the nerd mode and Yakuza mode ^^
jeanie65jh wrote: Me? Obsession? I just really appreciate beauty and want to share it with the world. Is that so wrong?
He looks so nerdy! I want to de-nerd him. and stuff.

Nope. It's not wrong at all, it's good to share...I love that picture with the glasses. (Actually I love them all...)
Just finished Love Shuffle. MAN! I couldn't put that away! This and Don Quixote totally win me over; Shota is a really good actor and this style really suits him.
So glad you like him to! See! It isn't just his looks (although those are amazingly fine) He is a really good actor.

Try Liar Game next if you haven't already...
Bladey wrote: Just finished Love Shuffle. MAN! I couldn't put that away! This and Don Quixote totally win me over; Shota is a really good actor and this style really suits him.

Don Quixote ....I heard many good recommends about this drama ;) And with Matsuda Shota in it ...I think I should really try it out <3
Miri..You should try it. And then you will love it!
jeanie65jh wrote: So glad you like him to! See! It isn't just his looks (although those are amazingly fine) He is a really good actor.

Try Liar Game next if you haven't already...

I agree!...lol
Oh yes, I watched Loar game 1 and the movie lol I now need to get back to season two; it'
s an excellent drama!

But, as I said on your profile, Jeanie, I do not think Shota is handsome. Not classically. He's got these cool boy looks about him, which is why he did fit in the HYD F4, but I wished he had more to do in that series. Kim Bum certainly had more screen time.
Bladey wrote: Oh yes, I watched Loar game 1 and the movie lol I now need to get back to season two; it'
s an excellent drama!

But, as I said on your profile, Jeanie, I do not think Shota is handsome. Not classically. He's got these cool boy looks about him, which is why he did fit in the HYD F4, but I wished he had more to do in that series. Kim Bum certainly had more screen time.

Aww Bladey! It's okay if you don't think he's gawjuss! hehehe. He is a great actor though! ♥
haha, Jeanie :D but I would say he's expressive and he does tend to give me the flutters lol; i nDon Quixote he was how shall I put it- appetizing XD that's why looks don't matter to me much and they are very relative; one woman's Apollo is sometimes another Woman's Hephaestus, and vice versa I think.
Bladey wrote: haha, Jeanie :D but I would say he's expressive and he does tend to give me the flutters lol; i nDon Quixote he was how shall I put it- appetizing XD that's why looks don't matter to me much and they are very relative; one woman's Apollo is sometimes another Woman's Hephaestus, and vice versa I think.

I completely agree Girl! He is an apollo to me. But Hephaestus will grow on you! he grew on Aphrodite! lol