I actually like those leather shorts. ;)
Mmmm...Making my morning prettier!

Love his smile! LOVE

He always does this!

OMO I should come on this thread more often especially after seeing those pictures OMG *faints*
twinklelie wrote: OMO I should come on this thread more often
especially after seeing those pictures OMG *faints*

if this makes you feel faint you should checkout my facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.240605176056693.52181.240213062762571&type=3
[QUOTE=cityhunter83;251563]if this makes you feel faint you should checkout my facebook page.

OH MY LORD!!
twinklelie wrote: [QUOTE=cityhunter83;251563]if this makes you feel faint you should checkout my facebook page.

OH MY LORD!!

MY WORK HERE IS DONE!
cityhunter83 wrote: [QUOTE=twinklelie;251566]

MY WORK HERE IS DONE!

My work here will never be done!

ok, the black and white one, am i the only one that thinks he looks like he's aobut to unhinge his jaw and eat you? in a totally sexy way of course.
cityhunter83 wrote: ok, the black and white one, am i the only one that thinks he looks like he's aobut to unhinge his jaw and eat you? in a totally sexy way of course.

All I can think is...mmmmm pretty hair! Puffy lips! Amazing slashy eyebrows. Yum. I might eat him before he can eat me. ...in a totally sexy way of course.
He is so damn Gawjuss!

oh sweet lord of all that is sexy
I was searching & searching for just the right pictures to grace page 100. Since I couldn't post my delicious nekkids...The above awesomeness will have to do for now. And he is beautiful no?! yes.
He's very handsome on all the pictures *-* that guy is a living god, I'm telling you and let's not forget that he's a very talented actor :D but that goes without saying :D
Jeaniessi wrote: I was searching & searching for just the right pictures to grace page 100. Since I couldn't post my delicious nekkids...The above awesomeness will have to do for now.

And he is beautiful no?! yes.

there is not a word for what he is, it's just a sound and it goes something like "ghhh"