cityhunter83 wrote: that is the sound of all the air and intelligent thought leaving your body to be replaced by endorphines and naughty thoughts.

Yes! See MDL Dictionary! LOL **Guh ~ What happens to your brain when an actor or actress makes you melt into a puddle.
How my heart melts for him.... *sigh*

I want this magazine! WANT... GUH. Those eyebrows, that hair... those long long fingers.... blugh...can't think ..brain is mush.

Arrrrggghhh! I want this in an 8 x 10.

Photoshop that man outta there!

He may be skinny...but the man is hot! Baby got muscles.

So yummy handsome

Who wants to watch again?! Labbu Shaffu

I like sets... These are all probably in here parced out on separate pages but here they are together. And I absolutely love his hair, his face, his beautiful slashy eyebrows and well...just about everything about these pictures.

yup, he's a sexy beast. i can tell b/c he's wearing that shirt and i still think he's hot
cityhunter83 wrote: yup, he's a sexy beast. i can tell b/c he's wearing that shirt and i still think he's hot

That man could be pants-less wearing bat wing boots and still be hot! What is that you say? Been there done that? And still damn sexy.

p.s. I kinda like that shirt. It's like he raided Dirk Diggler's Dogo closet.

p.p.s. He makes me think naughty thoughts. The end.
So what if I'm obsessed?! He is flippin' gorgeous!

Jeaniessi wrote: So what if I'm obsessed?! He is flippin' gorgeous!

there's nothing wrong in being obsessed, especially when it comes to Matsuda Shota ;)
oh my god...if i ever seen him walking down the street i can not promise i ownt pants him! EEP!
cityhunter83 wrote: oh my god...if i ever seen him walking down the street i can not promise i ownt pants him! EEP!

I would not pants him...**I would strip him naked and touch him in ALL his naughty places...** melt...
Watching Ikigami right now... Pouty lips...